Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2006, 5:37 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
mine's not there any more either - presumably part of the current IT shambles...
Old Feb 27, 2006, 5:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, British Midland Lifetime* Loser
<merged>
Old Feb 27, 2006, 8:56 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat Exec, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador & Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Dan Dare
Another enhancement from BMI. When will someone at BMI stand up and take responsibility for the customer. It appears to me that they have embarked on a development program that holds Ryanair as the bench mark of service.
I still can't log in properly but I did book a reward trip yesterday on the dates I wanted in Biz class - so I think I was being a bit harsh with the comment above.
Old Feb 27, 2006, 9:03 am

Programs: BA OW Silver, Aegean *A Gold, Intercon Ambassador Gold, EY Gold
Just imagine if a bank "upgraded" it's web interface and went live in the manner BMI has. There would be an absolute uproar and the media would jump on owner asking about testing schedules, quality assurance practices etc. Perhaps we should ask BMI to see the Testing Schedule and UAT results prior to go live?
Old Feb 28, 2006, 1:47 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
The trouble is, bmi isn't a PLC. If it were, I think these sorts of things would be less common place.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:13 pm

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
I just want to f'g book a flight w/some of my miles!!!!!

I still bloody can't, so thought 'ok I'll contact them' by email, as no intention of paying some ridiculous 0870 rate....Web feedback is currently under maintenance, and 'Ask Diamond Club' requires you to be logged-in!!!!

No intention of calling to redeem, if such a thing exists, after hearing about their Indian call centre, plus want to review all the options - which undoubtably would be beyond the understanding of them, ie. cash &miles one-way...nor do I trust 'em, or know d.c. enough - to know if would be hit with a phone surcharge....I just want my account & status back basically, after what - a month now!

Does the BMI lurker have anything to say about the complete abandonment of it's F.F.'ers, or has she been instructed not to say anything, bar how wonderful it is that 3% now OLCI?

Last edited by tristan727; Feb 28, 2006 at 12:18 pm
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by tristan727
I just want to f'g book a flight w/some of my miles!!!!!

I still bloody can't, so thought 'ok I'll contact them' by email, as no intention of paying some ridiculous 0870 rate....Web feedback is currently under maintenance, and 'Ask Diamond Club' requires you to be logged-in!!!!

No intention of calling to redeem, if such a thing exists, after hearing about their Indian call centre, plus want to review all the options - which undoubtably would be beyond the understanding of them, ie. cash &miles one-way...nor do I trust 'em, or know d.c. enough - to know if would be hit with a phone surcharge....I just want my account & status back basically, after what - a month now!

Does the BMI lurker have anything to say about the complete abandonment of it's F.F.'ers, or has she been instructed not to say anything, bar how wonderful it is that 3% now OLCI?
Same here, I can only log in with my email and password, then it won't let me even look at any award flights, every time I try it asks me to update my details.
After going through all the 4 pages of my "details" it puts me right back to the "please update your details " opening page AGAIN...arrrrrgg
Old Feb 28, 2006, 12:53 pm

No login or miles spending problems here - I'm just using my DC number and password exactly as before.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 2:05 pm

Programs: Lots, some no/low status some high status, can't be bothered to list them :-)
Originally Posted by hardydoug
Same here, I can only log in with my email and password, then it won't let me even look at any award flights, every time I try it asks me to update my details.
After going through all the 4 pages of my "details" it puts me right back to the "please update your details " opening page AGAIN...arrrrrgg
Exactly the same as me - it's very frustrating.
Old Feb 28, 2006, 2:41 pm

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
Originally Posted by Private Pyle
Exactly the same as me - it's very frustrating.
Got an email today from the diamond club today responding to my query as to when the online service is looking to be fully functional again. They are working on it...

Must be a pretty damn serious problem ... is it two weeks yet??
Old Mar 1, 2006, 1:37 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Originally Posted by ajamieson
No login or miles spending problems here - I'm just using my DC number and password exactly as before.
Oh, so it's not affecting everyone??!!!

I do wonder if the site was affected by a doggy upgrade or perhaps malicious actions?
Old Mar 1, 2006, 1:52 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by jbfield
Oh, so it's not affecting everyone??!!!
I'm sure BMI had a dedicated team working on Mr Jamieson's account.

Heaven forbid he should be denied access...............just think of the bad press they would receive!

B
Old Mar 1, 2006, 5:30 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Yes...anyone following the respective threads in the M.R. forums know that publicists, lawyers & journalists do have an uncanny success rate in getting $0 res's honoured, in comparison to the other bookers...

As it is, we booked CE on BA in the end, figured 'bout time as must be the only one who's ever earnt 400k BA miles in 18 months yet never travelled in their Biz class, either short or l/haul. So that's least two tix BD lost from me, anyways.

Still flying back from Eindhoven on FR though.
Old Mar 1, 2006, 7:04 am

If only this were true
Originally Posted by jbfield
I do wonder if the site was affected by a doggy upgrade or perhaps malicious actions?
As conspiracy theories go, I'd say that was barking mad (although pretty much in tune with the rest of this thread...)

With BD I would go for cock-up over conspiracy every time...
Old Mar 2, 2006, 7:06 am

Programs: BA IHG
since "ask diamond club" doesn't work anymore, does anyone have an email address they've used to successfully communicate with DC admin or something like that?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.