Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2006, 5:22 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold
Originally Posted by BitPipe
I can successfully log in and access my profile. When I try to book a redemption however there is no availability showing (LHR/BHD), and if I try to move forward a month I get a 'Website not responding' message.

Anyone else see this or am I lucky to have got this far

You are not alone. I finally managed to log on today and wanted to see availability on MAN/ORD route this autumn. Nothing at all available in the next year according to the website!
Old Feb 24, 2006, 3:18 pm

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
now it says wrong pin number ! That´s a new version
Old Feb 25, 2006, 4:43 am

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Originally Posted by mrmarf
I have just rang the BD silver line and have been told that they are aware of the login problem and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.

Well I "hope" I can log in soon............
Old Feb 25, 2006, 6:40 am

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by harri
I got the profile page yesterday also and weren't able to log in after that. But then I clicked the "Your flybmi" login-button at the top of the homepage, then clicked the "forgotten your password" link and orded a new password which they will email to your email address (you can change that in the profile page). Then use your email address and the password supplied to login on that page - the profile page is always the first page nowadays. Hope this helps!
I did exactly the same !
But the problem is we have 4 accounts using the same emailaddress.
Now the system response the new passwort for only one account.
I tryes to login with the email and that new passwort and got access to one of the 4 accounts.
Now I tryed to change the emailaddress to another email, that there are only 3 more with the old email, but this the system does not allow. I can change the email , but at the end it asks the passwort again, and here I can put in whatever I want old passwort bevore generating a new passwort, or new passwort after generating a new one. The sstem always respons with wrong passwort. If I change the email back to the one bevore everything works normal, and I can save with the new passwort.
Any idea ?
So at the moment I only can log in into one of our 4 accounts.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 1:47 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Just managed to log in to my account after requesting a new password.

Noticed that my balance had increased by 6002 miles. ^

Then remembered the BMI Credit Card that I use.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 4:11 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
So how long is this bs going to go on for?

It is really become ridiculous now.
Old Feb 25, 2006, 4:49 pm

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Angry

I gave in and did the workaround posted here to get back online. With bmi it's self help or no help at the moment.

What I really want to know is WHEN THERE IS A PASSABLE WORKAROUND TO GET PEOPLE ONLINE WHO HAVE A COMMON REPLICATED PROBLEM, THE BMI PEOPLE THAT READ THIS HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO BRIEF THE HELP DESK WITH A SOLUTION.

This is sh!tty customer service, which shows gaping disconnects in the organisation. A healthy organisation would have recognised the problem by now and DONE SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT IT. (With apologies to those with multiple accounts and one email address).

I believe this further debacle speaks volumes about the state of the airline.
Old Feb 26, 2006, 7:42 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat Exec, Hilton Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador & Marriott Plat
Another enhancement from BMI. When will someone at BMI stand up and take responsibility for the customer. It appears to me that they have embarked on a development program that holds Ryanair as the bench mark of service.
Old Feb 26, 2006, 12:37 pm

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Originally Posted by pmcg
Just managed to log in to my account after requesting a new password.
Yeah, well I finally got round to that just now, as needed to book a flight to AMS, and it still doesn't bloody work - this time even putting in my non-staus membership no. didn't do the trick, unlike before.

... is happening, and why do the gullible, p.r. spun journies like McWhirter publish B.S. about BMI being on the up, when it's a complete f'g disgrace of an airline, who get no mention at all of having shut out all their members from their accounts for weeks now?

Was all unimportant to me, up until now - when the failure of being able to utilise my status, possible miles & cash option etc., means I am now going to have to accede to my wife's wishes to visit her brother on FR, in Eindhoven
Old Feb 26, 2006, 3:01 pm

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Where is my membership year on website?

Just started using BMI again after quite a while and I can't see on the website where my membership year ends. Want to know because it is possible I can retain Silver (but only if the dates work out). I have looked around including the sticky but can't find the info. Thanks to whoever can point me in the right direction.
Old Feb 26, 2006, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Log in , select 'view my account' and the membership year appears under your mileage and status.

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 26, 2006, 3:18 pm

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

Log in , select 'view my account' and the membership year appears under your mileage and status.

Regards

TBS
Thanks but does not show it. Under 'you status' it is blank. I've noticed there is a thread about a recent upgrade to the site and there seem to be a few glitches. Do you have a call centre number? The contact us bit says 'This part of the site is currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later', and has said that for a few days.
Old Feb 26, 2006, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by BA or bust
Thanks but does not show it. Under 'you status' it is blank. I've noticed there is a thread about a recent upgrade to the site and there seem to be a few glitches. Do you have a call centre number? The contact us bit says 'This part of the site is currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later', and has said that for a few days.
Hi I can log in ok but the contact list lis under maintenance.

I will send you the Gold phone number by pm.

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 27, 2006, 4:09 am

Programs: BAEC, BMIDC
Thumbs down

Hahhahahaaa I just thought it was an upgrade went wrong over the weekend, no DR plan, no going back. What a mess. I work in IT infrastructure and I'm amazed the site is still knackered on Monday.

maintenance
This part of the site is currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later.

Yeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Old Feb 27, 2006, 5:02 am

Programs: BA OW Silver, Aegean *A Gold, Intercon Ambassador Gold, EY Gold
"We are pleased to announced the withdrawal of web access to Diamond Club member's accounts. This was a business decison taken after surveying 10,000 loyal members and is part of our policy to reduce our customer base. The web channel will be withdrawn incrementaly to ensure stability of the web-site and users will notice a progressivly reduced user-interface functionality prior to complete closure in the following order:

Week one: Reduction in award flight availability;
Week two: Reduction in membership points visibility (some users may enjoy reduced log-in capability);
Week three: Reduction in 12,000 miles giveaway for some members (an increased number of users may enjoy reduced log-in capability);
Week four: Significant reduction in log in capability;
Week five: Total withdrawal of service; and eventually
Week fifty: Bankruptcy / Chapter 11

Thank-you for your patience and we look forward to your reduced loyalty in the very near future"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.