Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2006, 3:14 pm

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
This is dreadful! I've been checking over the last week to see if some flights I've taken recently have been posted and I can't log into my account, no matter which way I try to do it.

Argh!
Old Feb 22, 2006, 3:46 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, PPL/IR
my account still b*ggered regardless of which way I try to log in.

roll on that BA silver card...
Old Feb 22, 2006, 5:17 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Error

A your flybmi.com profile already exists with this email address. To login with this email address.

What does bmi want to tell me with this error message ...?
Old Feb 22, 2006, 5:39 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Is this phase 3 of their plan then - but so clever that none of us has yet to figure it out??

We should at least give them some credit, they are managing their IT better than any of the government IT projects have been
Old Feb 22, 2006, 6:51 am

Programs: BA OW Silver, Aegean *A Gold, Intercon Ambassador Gold, EY Gold
It appears that the password box under memebership number only allows 6 digits. Therefore your passwords dont work - even if you apply for a new one. However the trick is to apply for a new one and then log in using your email address and the new password (new generated passwords are 7 digits - so must use the email address section). Once you are in change your password to a 6 digit one and you can log in with your membership number. Anyway ... it worked for me.......seems strange BMI have not realised this simple bug.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 7:46 am

Programs: BD*G, A3*G, BA-S, Accor Gold, IHG Amb
Those who can't log in to their webaccount page, I wonder if you can log in successfully via their WAP page?
http://www.flybmi.com/mobile/

It doesn't tell you much but can give an idea of if some miles have posted recently.
Old Feb 22, 2006, 8:09 am
Suspended

I can log into my account without any difficulty. What I cannot do is see award availability... everything is blanked out. If you click a date a message comes up, our site is offline for maintenance... blah, blah, blah
Old Feb 22, 2006, 1:13 pm

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
Originally Posted by jbfield
Those who can't log in to their webaccount page, I wonder if you can log in successfully via their WAP page?
http://www.flybmi.com/mobile/

It doesn't tell you much but can give an idea of if some miles have posted recently.
Yup you can login that way - thanks. Just gets a summary of miles and status. Not really helping me, but nice try anyways

Main site still not working.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 6:43 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Are recent miles still posting on-time for people? Just curious.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 7:14 am

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by bariummeal
It appears that the password box under memebership number only allows 6 digits. Therefore your passwords dont work - even if you apply for a new one. However the trick is to apply for a new one and then log in using your email address and the new password (new generated passwords are 7 digits - so must use the email address section). Once you are in change your password to a 6 digit one and you can log in with your membership number. Anyway ... it worked for me.......seems strange BMI have not realised this simple bug.
My password only has 6 digits! But if I try to login with membershipno. and 6 digit passwort I always get

[B]Error
A your flybmi.com profile already exists with this email address. To login with this email address[/
B]

And I can not login with my email, because my family has 4 accounts all registered under the same email.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 7:21 am

I have just rang the BD silver line and have been told that they are aware of the login problem and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 11:53 am

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by mrmarf
I have just rang the BD silver line and have been told that they are aware of the login problem and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.
did they tell you which week ?
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:43 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Originally Posted by bertheike
did they tell you which week ?
That will be the week after these IT guys get the AF/KLM web site sorted.

Must be the same IT company.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 3:43 pm

Programs: BA Gold Guest List; HH Diamond; Hyatt Diamond; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by izzik
Are recent miles still posting on-time for people? Just curious.
I had a transfer from Amex that took a lot longer than normal to post - but it just did today.
Old Feb 24, 2006, 3:44 am

Programs: BAEC - Silver
I can successfully log in and access my profile. When I try to book a redemption however there is no availability showing (LHR/BHD), and if I try to move forward a month I get a 'Website not responding' message.

Anyone else see this or am I lucky to have got this far

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.