Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > bmi | Diamond Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2006, 6:53 pm

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
Originally Posted by cmcbugg
i see the 'Ask Diamond Club' section has now been removed from the DC website - its been down for maintainence for the last two months - and now it's gone.
Too many people asking "When is the website going to be fixed?".

Solution - remove facility for asking question.

I am starting to get a bad feeling about this.
Old Apr 8, 2006, 8:02 am

Programs: BA silver.
I just spent a long time trying to convince the website to let me replace one e-mail address with another, and it let me do so but then refused to accept my password for linking the dc account which actually has my miles information with either of the e-mail addresses, at least one of which I used at some point for getting e-mail alerts. Even though it was the password I had JUST been sent.

Then I gave up and went on to other things, and eventually went to a third e-mail account, where I discovered two password requests, and, er, logged in to my account where my miles information was waiting for me. *sigh* Hooray for human error. Haven't dared try to link the other two e-mail addresses to the main account; figure leaving well enough alone is the best policy....

The bmi monkey has not yet pushed the button to post bonus miles for March, btw (unless they've enhanced their service by firing the monkey and replacing it with...?).
Old Apr 9, 2006, 3:50 am

Programs: AirNZ AP *GE, Aegean *G, BMI Gold, BA Exec club Gold, UA MP, QFF
I can log in now, but the none of the 6 flights I have taken since March 15th have posted yet.

I have been advised that they can take up to a month to post. Never taken tis long before. Ah well, will have to post the boarding cards to bmi then from NZ. Bit of a pain...
Old Apr 9, 2006, 4:16 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by dorothyr
The bmi monkey has not yet pushed the button to post bonus miles for March, btw
Yeah, also waiting for the bonus to appear in my account...

Originally Posted by dorothyr
(unless they've enhanced their service by firing the monkey and replacing it with...?).
Old May 22, 2006, 4:29 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CO Gold
Well, since this seems to be the thread for complaining about bmi technical snafus...

My friend received an email today informing her that when she created an account in February, they apparently gave her the wrong account number. They gave her XXXXXXX5 when it should have been XXXXXXX3. Which would probably explain why UA's computers were rejecting it when she tried using it in March, so she ended up crediting her RTW trip to her UA account. It seems to be a systematic problem because I received the same email today for an account I created around the same time.
Old May 25, 2009, 9:40 am

Programs: BA Silver, AA Gold, A3 Gold, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Bump

Anyone having problems logging in to their BMI account?
Old May 25, 2009, 9:50 am

Programs: DC silver
Originally Posted by k_getchell
Bump

Anyone having problems logging in to their BMI account?
Yes If you let the page run for about 2 min. you get

"Due to a technical error we are unable to log you in at the moment. We are working to fix the error and you will be able to log in soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused."
Old May 25, 2009, 9:53 am

Programs: BA Silver, AA Gold, A3 Gold, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by deee
Yes If you let the page run for about 2 min. you get

"Due to a technical error we are unable to log you in at the moment. We are working to fix the error and you will be able to log in soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused."
I obviously wasn't being patient enough! Thanks for confirming it's not just my account
Old May 25, 2009, 10:02 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
I find the only way I can get into my account now is to use either my e-mail address or the new long membership number with lots of 0000s at the front. My old number no longer works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.