Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Avianca | LifeMiles and Amigo
Reload this Page >

LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2014, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
NOTE: This thread has been superseded by the thread entitled LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it) Rebooted v2.0. Please follow the discussion there.

Region definitions
C1 North America
C1.5 Caribbean, Bermuda
C2 Europe
C2.5 Middle East
C3 Asia
C4 South America
C5 Africa
C6 Oceania

2X, 3X: in the context of this LifeMiles thread, 2X and 3X refer to any 2nd and 3rd legs of a one-way award ticket.

LifeMiles' Star Alliance Award Chart

Cash & Miles redemptions: buying the max (60%) isn't always the best deal (unless you're purchasing all miles right there). Check here for the best CPM.

Beware of Cabotage: LifeMiles has been known to issue tickets that constitute Cabotage, and at least one instance of denied boarding has been reported, stranding the passenger. An easily-seen example is travel on Copa from LAX to SJU (via PTY).
Print Wikipost

LM F and J routes (and the occasional trick-it)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:04 pm

Programs: A3 *G, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yerffej201
only dfw, sea, and phl are applicable to me. still leaves most routes available.
Sorry, wasn't aware this was your private thread ;-)
Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by zolagola
Sorry, wasn't aware this was your private thread ;-)
never said it was. i'm sure to most people flying lh f with lm it isn't either. still leaves iah, mia, mco, bos, iad, yvr, yyz, lax, sfo, ord, jfk, ewr and den open.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 6:55 pm

Don't know if this question off topic or not. But it's definitely associated with this thread.

I'm wondering, what's the "rule" if people PM and ask for trick?
Should I tell everything clearly?

If yes, why I ask through PM long time before, people not that kind to tell me?
Old Apr 24, 2014, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by hansboy
I'm wondering, what's the "rule" if people PM and ask for trick? Should I tell everything clearly?
Treat LM secrets like money. You save tons of money and get to fly in relative luxury thanks to FF program quirks. You need to be able to trust the person you PM that they would not destroy these opportunities for you.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 7:33 pm

never said it was. i'm sure to most people flying lh f with lm it isn't either. still leaves iah, mia, mco, bos, iad, yvr, yyz, lax, sfo, ord, jfk, ewr and den open.
Hardly a day goes by where I don't get upset it is that there is no more LH F to Tehran
Old Apr 24, 2014, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by hansboy
Don't know if this question off topic or not. But it's definitely associated with this thread.

I'm wondering, what's the "rule" if people PM and ask for trick?
Should I tell everything clearly?

If yes, why I ask through PM long time before, people not that kind to tell me?
I get lots of PM's asking for help with tricks some PM's are threats not to expose them publicly I kid you not!

I do share information, however I look at the follow before I do: when the person joined FT, how many posts they have and if they have "contributed" to the FT community.

That's just my thoughts...
Old Apr 24, 2014, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by imverge
I look at the follow before I do: when the person joined FT, how many posts they have and if they have "contributed" to the FT community.
On this very page is a post from a person with a post count in the thousands, who has joined FT quite a few years ago, and who has definitely contributed. But one day a few months ago he got upset about something and posted a whole list of FDs on a public website, with a link to it in a much-followed thread on FT. Many, including me, copied that list from there before he eventually removed it. Confidence cannot come from seniority and post count alone. I could easily have thousands of "^", "me too", "same here", "agreed" etc posts like some here do. Should you trust me if I did? H3ll no!
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:07 pm

Smile

Thanks those people who reply my post.
I know what to do now.

After all I think most people are nice here.

@imverge
my PM quota blast, reply you tomorrow.

I get lots of PM's asking for help with tricks some PM's are threats not to expose them publicly I kid you not!

I do share information, however I look at the follow before I do: when the person joined FT, how many posts they have and if they have "contributed" to the FT community.

Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by Maayan
On this very page is a post from a person with a post count in the thousands, who has joined FT quite a few years ago, and who has definitely contributed. But one day a few months ago he got upset about something and posted a whole list of FDs on a public website, with a link to it in a much-followed thread on FT. Many, including me, copied that list from there before he eventually removed it. Confidence cannot come from seniority and post count alone. I could easily have thousands of "^", "me too", "same here", "agreed" etc posts like some here do. Should you trust me if I did? H3ll no!
Hello
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by Maayan
Confidence cannot come from seniority and post count alone. I could easily have thousands of "^", "me too", "same here", "agreed" etc posts like some here do. Should you trust me if I did? H3ll no!
I agree... that's why I said "contributed" there many regular FT members who's FT Handle I see in many threads and share informative info not ^ to prop up their post count.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:23 pm

Most people who are half intelligent and participating in this thread should know whatever there is to know...
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:27 pm

Most people who are half intelligent and participating in this thread should know whatever there is to know...
what is gummy bear and chainsaw can you PM me
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:36 pm

http://images1.vat19.com/covers/cust...gummy-bear.jpg

Originally Posted by belfordrocks
what is gummy bear and chainsaw can you PM me
Old Apr 24, 2014, 10:59 pm

That's why there's an army of wanna-be-first-class-flyers-for-almost-free posting totally useless stuff to make it count all day long here. lol

For the past half a year there has been absolutely nothing (NADA, ZLITCH) new discovered/shared here. Just old stuff being chewed, and chewed, and chewed, and getting more exposed.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by mlqsko
That's why there's an army of wanna-be-first-class-flyers-for-almost-free posting totally useless stuff to make it count all day long here. lol

For the past half a year there has been absolutely nothing (NADA, ZLITCH) new discovered/shared here. Just old stuff being chewed, and chewed, and chewed, and getting more exposed.
ding ding ding @:-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.