Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Lounge DEN [Opened 1 February 2021]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2021, 10:32 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Southwest A-List
Originally Posted by esc2476
I wonder if that was a media approval event of some kind? Sometimes TPG gets a first crack.
They were setting up some sort of small camera thing, but didn't appear to be anyone but staff/contractors, unless that happened earlier in the day as I could see a bartender doing something at the bar and was in uniform.
wakesetter93 and Guate87 like this.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 10:35 am

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
Originally Posted by mloradites
Lights are on and staff is busy. They were just practicing opening the doors and staff are also taking photos.
Originally Posted by mloradites
They were setting up some sort of small camera thing, but didn't appear to be anyone but staff/contractors, unless that happened earlier in the day as I could see a bartender doing something at the bar and was in uniform.
yoo hooo.... thanks much for posting this. My hopes for being able to visit this for my first week of Feb trip are now exponentially higher

Last edited by mia; Jan 28, 2021 at 11:02 am Reason: Remove quoted image.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 4:07 pm

Just walked by lounge and there was definitely people in it and escalators going. However, there was a sign stopping me from going up to the 2nd floor.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 4:08 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
Just do it!

And take pcitures for us.
CrimsonKnight1776 likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2021, 4:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
We're so close!
Old Jan 29, 2021, 9:04 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, AA Platinum, United Silver
Here it is!

https://thepointsguy.com/news/amex-c...lounge-denver/
Old Jan 29, 2021, 9:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Nice! If nobody gets through there before me, I'll report back on the lounge on 2/7!
Old Jan 29, 2021, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Nice! If nobody gets through there before me, I'll report back on the lounge on 2/7!
Thanks! I don't plan to go through until late July, but this looks great. Far better than what was already in Denver.
wakesetter93 likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 9:41 am

It looks amazing! I'm going to Vegas at the end of February so I'm really excited to have a CL for both flights.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Looks fantastic! Love the separate craft beer bar! Looks like I may have to invent a reason to go up to DEN...
Old Jan 29, 2021, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Looks fantastic! Love the separate craft beer bar! Looks like I may have to invent a reason to go up to DEN...
The $50 WN flights to go ski are my reason
Old Jan 29, 2021, 1:46 pm

Programs: SPG UA
Bummer

I am flying out of DEN on Thursday, but not until 7pm. Tpg says it will close at 3pm. Super-bummer. I so would like to check out this lounge and frankly seeing it open has been a big part of why I've renewed my Amex the last two years. Maybe I can finagle my way in on my return at noon the following week? Still, looks very cool, and I'm a big fan of Mackinnon-Patterson.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by grey_ham28
I am flying out of DEN on Thursday, but not until 7pm. Tpg says it will close at 3pm. Super-bummer. I so would like to check out this lounge and frankly seeing it open has been a big part of why I've renewed my Amex the last two years. Maybe I can finagle my way in on my return at noon the following week? Still, looks very cool, and I'm a big fan of Mackinnon-Patterson.
Don't see how you're getting in on your return unless you have a connecting flight.
Old Jan 29, 2021, 3:09 pm

Programs: SPG UA
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Don't see how you're getting in on your return unless you have a connecting flight.
I would probably just buy a fully refundable fare for somewhere that leaves a few hours after I land so I could go inside and look around and then cancel that ticket.

Edit: I wouldn't feel good about doing this; I'm saying it's possible, not that it's an admirable thing to do. (Also, I have twice in the last few years had a work trip legitimately canceled after I was already at the airport, so I am particularly loathe to do this in case it starts to look like a pattern or something--tho I guess there was no lounge to abuse then).
Old Jan 29, 2021, 3:25 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy occasionally Bonvoyed Mostly
I've got a flight on 2/4 so can't wait to take some pictures :-)
finalllllyyyyyyyy... it actually happened

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.