Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Lounge DEN [Opened 1 February 2021]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2021, 7:46 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
When were you there? I was there from 7-8 yesterday AM
Yesterday from 7-845 ish
Old Feb 8, 2021, 8:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Yesterday from 7-845 ish
I went back and re-watched the video to see if I was in the background of any of the shots but you must have missed me
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2021, 2:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
Can confirm the French toast is incredible. The oatmeal, not so much.

Loved the game room idea, and the craft beer bar even if we stuck to wine this time. This lounge is worth the trip from A or B. Huge, plenty of seating, great service. Love the addition to the network.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 7:56 am

Programs: DL MM/Silver; UA 1K ; Hilton Gold; Marriott Titanium; Avis Pref+,Hertz PC
Thank you so much for sharing. It's very detailed.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 10:51 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

A dozen posts have been moved: American Express lounges with separate rooms for Centurion cardholders.

I regret that the automated notification did not work correctly.
Old Feb 10, 2021, 10:58 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Originally Posted by mia
A dozen posts have been moved: American Express lounges with separate rooms for Centurion cardholders.

I regret that the automated notification did not work correctly.
I got the notification, so that worked as intended.

Not sure why the first couple of posts were moved as they were specific to DEN
Old Feb 10, 2021, 11:00 am
mia

I got the notification, so that worked as intended.
The notification should have included a link to the new thread.

Last edited by mia; Feb 10, 2021 at 11:47 am
Old Feb 10, 2021, 11:22 am

Programs: UA1K
i cannot wait to try this out friday morning
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 12:43 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Would love to know when the closing hours get pushed back to a reasonable hour. I've seen CLT and other lounges are now closing at a more respectable 7pm. I get the idea of soft openings and all, but its been 2 weeks, wonder what the metric or reason is to stay open later.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 1:04 pm
mia

Originally Posted by safari ari
.... metric or reason is to stay open later.
I think it pertains to employee training. 7am to 3pm can be covered by a single shift. As they hire and train more managers and staff they can extend the opening time.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 1:09 pm

Not sure what the reason is, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with it being new. Considering LAX and LAS are both closing at 3 as well. At first I thought maybe all the west coast ones are 3 but PHX is 5 so who knows.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 2:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
1. Is this near the DL gates? IIRC the last time I flew through DEN, my DL gate was near a lot of WN gates, but I don't remember the concourse.

2. They start serving cocktails at 10:30 am, but what about wine and beer? Same hours?
Old Feb 15, 2021, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
1. Is this near the DL gates? ...

2. They start serving cocktails at 10:30 am, but what about wine and beer? Same hours?
DL uses the A gates, typically, so no is probably the right answer. That being said, you can do the CL to the A gates in probably 7-10 mins.

Same alcohol service rules as every other CL. Before 10:30 it's limited to select breakfast cocktails, beer, and wine, subject to local regulations.

Last call is currently at 2:30pm as the lounge closing time is 3pm. Today I overheard a couple of the employees telling guests that they are going to be expanding the operating hours in the "near future". Whatever that means.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
DL uses the A gates, typically, so no is probably the right answer. That being said, you can do the CL to the A gates in probably 7-10 mins.

Same alcohol service rules as every other CL. Before 10:30 it's limited to select breakfast cocktails, beer, and wine, subject to local regulations.

Last call is currently at 2:30pm as the lounge closing time is 3pm. Today I overheard a couple of the employees telling guests that they are going to be expanding the operating hours in the "near future". Whatever that means.
I'm flying out of DEN at 6:45p this Monday, really hoping the "near future" means this weekend
Old Feb 17, 2021, 11:40 am

Programs: Centurion
I'm flying out of DEN at 6:45p this Monday, really hoping the "near future" means this weekend
No doubt, 3pm is a joke.
cuthroat and wakesetter93 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.