Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2019, 1:54 am

Qantas Airways
Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back
EXPIRES 12/31/2019

Blue Apron
Spend $50 or more, get $25 back (or get 2,500 Membership Rewards Points)
EXPIRES 12/31/2019

Wayfair.com
Spend $125 or more, get $25 back (or get 2,500 Membership Rewards Points)
EXPIRES 12/31/2019
GTITAN likes this.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 10:31 am

Dine Small This November
Spend $10 or more, get $10 back
EXPIRES 11/30/2019
Old Nov 1, 2019, 10:42 am

Programs: AA, WN, UA, Bonvoy, Hertz
New month, new offers, so exciting.

I also got the Dine Small (free $10 in November). Here is the link to the participating store map. A number of franchisees are included when it is on the franchisee to get their own merchant account.

Also got a big one for Qantas (valid in their peak season):

Qantas Airways
12/31/2019

eBags, Poshmark, Harry and David, Wine Country Baskets, caviar, freshdirect, untuckit, Toms shoes and others are also back.
Old Nov 1, 2019, 11:28 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by IndyHoosier
Dine Small This November
Spend $10 or more, get $10 back
EXPIRES 11/30/2019
I just checked every single AMEX card on both my husband's and my accounts. Nada. I hope it pops up by tomorrow.

All I found that was new was 15% off on a $5 purchase at Starbucks. Yippee??
Old Nov 1, 2019, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
Check your Amex offers for $100 rebate if you spend $500 (in one transaction) at Verizon Wireless. Good through 12/31. Read the fine print carefully. It must be used at Verizon Wireless stores (not franchisees or authorized resellers) or at verizonwireless.com. You can prepay your monthly bill, or buy Verizon gift cards. Free money.
I was targeted for 10K MR points instead of $100 rebate. Just did a device payoff for my iPhone 11 I got last month. Had been slated to do 24 monthly payments. Will update if I get the 10k points.
--my bad, I didn't realize this thread was for Sync--

Last edited by U2936JAN; Nov 1, 2019 at 12:32 pm Reason: sync
Old Nov 1, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by rasheed
New month, new offers, so exciting.

I also got the Dine Small (free $10 in November). Here is the link to the participating store map. A number of franchisees are included when it is on the franchisee to get their own merchant account.

Also got a big one for Qantas (valid in their peak season):

Qantas Airways
12/31/2019

eBags, Poshmark, Harry and David, Wine Country Baskets, caviar, freshdirect, untuckit, Toms shoes and others are also back.
Just got an eBags offer, Embassy Suites and a Hilton Hampton Inn. Tuesday I booked a $1300 charge for Hampton Inn... already posted ughgg
Old Nov 2, 2019, 9:25 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
There's a glitch in the Android app right now -- added some offers to an AU card and then did a double take as they still appeared to be available on the primary card. But I tested it with an offer I don't care about and on trying to add it again to a 2nd card I got an error message "Our System is not responding. Please try again later." So it's just slow to refresh or something.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 10:08 am

So whats the verdict now about using amex offer on multiple cards. Are we able to use amex offers on primary and AU card if we are able to add it to both accounts?
Old Nov 2, 2019, 12:19 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by vm81
So whats the verdict now about using amex offer on multiple cards. Are we able to use amex offers on primary and AU card if we are able to add it to both accounts?
I don't think there's been any change -- just that the app momentarily made it appear as if you could add the same offer to multiple cards. But it doesn't actually let you do it.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Zorak
I don't think there's been any change -- just that the app momentarily made it appear as if you could add the same offer to multiple cards. But it doesn't actually let you do it.
I have been able to add offers to primary and au card for sure. I am not able to add them to primary's multiple cards but definitely primary and au card.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 2:43 pm

Programs: All Around Nobody
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
Check your Amex offers for $100 rebate if you spend $500 (in one transaction) at Verizon Wireless. Good through 12/31. Read the fine print carefully. It must be used at Verizon Wireless stores (not franchisees or authorized resellers) or at verizonwireless.com. You can prepay your monthly bill, or buy Verizon gift cards. Free money.
Wishing I had this offer as I'm looking to upgrade my phone soon. Anyone know if a rep can add these or am I just out of luck?
Old Nov 2, 2019, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by vm81
no change. Add to primary and AU card has always been possible and is o.k. to do. One per carholder ...
Old Nov 2, 2019, 4:31 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
That's odd.

I saw that Qantas offer on all three of my Amex cards a couple of days ago.

Today, none of them have it.

Does Amex ever claw back offers like that? I don't ever recall it before.
Old Nov 2, 2019, 4:37 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by hotturnip
That's odd.

Yes, some offers have limits in terms of the # of people they'll accept. Once they hit that limit they remove the offer for those that didn't add it. That's why you should always add offers asap if you feel there is any chance you may want it
Old Nov 2, 2019, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hotturnip
That's odd.

AMEX does not claw back offers. However offers can reach capacity on how many enrolled cards. It is a capacity control on a first come first serve basis for the targeted cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.