Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2019, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Happy
Yes they do. This is a repeat offer from Summer, when it was $20/$100. I bought $100 AMZN GC and spouse bought 2x $50 Shell GCs. Both credits posted in a few days.
Yesterday at Lowe's I purchased a $50 Uber card. The transaction is still pending; however, I received two​​​​ confirmation emails right away!

Apparently, the 1000 bonus points and 10% rebate stacked, although I haven't seen the former post yet.

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Dec 10, 2019 at 11:14 am
Old Dec 8, 2019, 6:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Via email, 10% off at department stores and home improvement stores, up to $20 each. Got this for my Delta Plat card. Alas, clicking on the Learn More buttons just takes me to an empty page on the Amex site (logged in) and the Offers list doesn’t include these (web or app).

Old Dec 8, 2019, 9:32 pm

Yes, I am having the same problem adding these offers to my card, despite many attempts. Let’s hope this gets fixed soon.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 1:49 am

I was mildly interested in the HI/Furnishing Offer, until I saw the terms limiting it to online orders only. Even store pick-ups are disqualifying. I don't know if that offer is the same as the one delivered by email.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 7:36 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
AT&T Fiber, $50 off $50+ purchase x2 statement credits. Expires 2/7/20

Edit: On Hilton card
GTITAN likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I was mildly interested in the HI/Furnishing Offer, until I saw the terms limiting it to online orders only. Even store pick-ups are disqualifying. I don't know if that offer is the same as the one delivered by email.
These are separate offers, with different requirements (and rewards). The email offer is not limited to online purchases.

But the email offer is still not working.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
AT&T Fiber, $50 off $50+ purchase x2 statement credits. Expires 2/7/20

Edit: On Hilton card
Got this on my Plat - annoyingly (because I have AT&T Fiber) is that it does NOT included Bundled deals with Uverse TV - which I also have.

I still added it to my account and will see if it triggers for some reason.

Finally, I also wonder if I can cut my Uverse TV package (I have the most basic BASIC Uverse TV package which we don't use) and see if that would then trigger the offer
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lax01
Got this on my Plat - annoyingly (because I have AT&T Fiber) is that it does NOT included Bundled deals with Uverse TV - which I also have.

I still added it to my account and will see if it triggers for some reason.

Finally, I also wonder if I can cut my Uverse TV package (I have the most basic BASIC Uverse TV package which we don't use) and see if that would then trigger the offer
If you cut the TV package, your Fiber rate may goes up. That is how the providers got you, much cheaper pricing thru bundled deals.
lax01 and Global Adventurer like this.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by Happy
If you cut the TV package, your Fiber rate may goes up. That is how the providers got you, much cheaper pricing thru bundled deals.
Yeah, went through this....but I literally also just lost all packaged discounts on my AT&T Fiber Internet so I'm basically paying full price already (I believe). I really need to call AT&T which I am not looking forward to haha
Old Dec 9, 2019, 2:13 pm

Programs: CO Platinum, UA 1K, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Gold
Is it just me or are there a TON of the local restaurant type offers right now?- this kind of thing " Get 5% back on a single purchase, up to $150, Libretto's Pizza - 546 3rd Ave"

I have 39 wanting to be added to my amex plat right now. Similar looking numbers on hilton and bonvoy too

Just annoying having to sort through this crap to see actual, useful deals! Especially since amex won't let me delete or hide useless offers and only shows me 100 Available or Added to card.

rant over...
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I've never seen much on the way of local restaurants at all, must be a NYC thing?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I've never seen much on the way of local restaurants at all, must be a NYC thing?
Chicago area has them too.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:17 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Ord Liza
Chicago area has them too.

...and Miami
Old Dec 9, 2019, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by Jatan
Lowe's
Spend $50 or more, get $10 back (or get 1,000 Membership Rewards Points)
EXPIRES 12/31/2019
This offer should be stackable with the $10 off $75 on online home improvement purchases right?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mia
...and Miami
Also LA

I just add them to some card I never use (usually my AU account on my wife's Hilton) that's in that login.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.