Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 25, 2013, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs and Flagship Lounge

Link to DFW information.
Link to DFW web site

Locations: All Clubs, lounges and oneworld lounges are airside past security. Entry:
  • Terminal A: Across from Gate A24 (see Andy’s Blog - link) Business Center.
  • Terminal B: Between Gates B3 and B6
  • Terminal C and Executive Center: Between Gates C19 and C20
  • Terminal D: Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club: Between Gates D23 and D24 (lifts to 5th level)

Hours: Current Club hours hours are posted on aa.com here.

All Clubs offer free "well" or "lower shelf" beverages and snacks, food and "upper shelf" drinks and food for purchase, WiFi, PCs and business facilities, printing, fax; all DFW Clubs offer conference facilities for rent (by advance arrangement) and showers.
  • "A" Admirals Club is the old International Terminal Club, has a children's room; limited storage lockers; (smoking room closed 31 Dec 2015); no views. Recently refurbished. Business Center.
  • "B" Admirals Club, normal domestic Clubs; B has views and is possibly the least used and probably the quietest. The (unsecured) baggage area has small (full size rollaboards unlikely to fit) baggage storage cubbies (former lockers without doors/locks).
  • "C" Admirals Club has a children's room. There is an "Executive Center" with extended business apparatus in Terminal "C". Terminal C Club is fairly busy much of the time.
  • "D" Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club in the International Terminal open 15 May 2019.
For related threads that may be of interest, see:• Which DFW Admirals Club for showers?
New Flagship Lounge and Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
ARCHIVE of older posts from this thread.
Print Wikipost

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 11:25 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
I have a few hours in DFW tomorrow, before an international flight, with the Centurion closed, does it make more sense to be in the Terminal A AC or the temporary Premium Lounge in D?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 7:42 am

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Originally Posted by safari ari
I have a few hours in DFW tomorrow, before an international flight, with the Centurion closed, does it make more sense to be in the Terminal A AC or the temporary Premium Lounge in D?
Are you flying in on a connection, and have to take the SkyLink anyway?

I think the new A AC is really nice. But I'm not sure it's so nice that I would add in transferring over and back to it from Terminal D just to avoid the Premium Lounge. The PL is a nice, quiet and big space. Sure, the food options are not that great, and the drink ware is flimsy. But I don't go to AC's to eat, so I would personally just stick to the PL. YMMV.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 4:10 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
The Premium Lounge is nice enough, I would stick with that for convenience. Your flight may leave out of Terminal A though, in which case you should definitely use the Terminal A AC.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 4:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
I'll take the opposing view since you have "a few hours"... the showers in A are reasonably nice, the lounge is way visually more appealing, the bar is fully stocked, and it's just a few minutes from the skylink...
enviroian likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:15 pm

I have a question on lounge access and would appreciate any input. Do I get any lounge access when flying on AA first class from DFW - OGG. I couldn't find this information, and was wondering what my options are. Thank you!
Old Oct 2, 2018, 2:07 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by vniceguy
I have a question on lounge access and would appreciate any input. Do I get any lounge access when flying on AA first class from DFW - OGG. I couldn't find this information, and was wondering what my options are. Thank you!
Unfortunately no lounge access for domestic F.
We did HNL -- DFW in F and ended buying access as we had a 2 hour wait in HNL and then a 4 hour wait the next morning in DFW. We were able to use our one purchase for both lounges as it was within the 24 hr window.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: BAEC G/*O E
Hopefully an easy one, sorry if it was asked and answered multiple times. I am arriving in DFW A and departing DFW C with a 3 hours layover between 7 and 10 pm. Shall I use AC in C or A? Priority is to have a light meal, hopefully a shower, and a lazy chatter with my partner over a glass of wine.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by luitje
Hopefully an easy one, sorry if it was asked and answered multiple times. I am arriving in DFW A and departing DFW C with a 3 hours layover between 7 and 10 pm. Shall I use AC in C or A? Priority is to have a light meal, hopefully a shower, and a lazy chatter with my partner over a glass of wine.
I recommend A as it has been recently renovated
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:21 am

I'm flying from Spain to DFW on a business international ticket. Will I have access to an Admirals Lounge on arrival? I have a connecting flight from DFW to SFO.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 7:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP, LT Gold
Originally Posted by dascc
I'm flying from Spain to DFW on a business international ticket. Will I have access to an Admirals Lounge on arrival? I have a connecting flight from DFW to SFO.
Yes. Depending on what terminal your MAD flight departs from (likely D, but possibly A), you will have access at either the updated A Admiral’s Club or the D temporary “Premium Lounge”.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 8:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AA Million Miles, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dascc
Originally Posted by econometrics

Yes. Depending on what terminal your MAD flight departs from (likely D, but possibly A), you will have access at either the updated A Admiral’s Club or the D temporary “Premium Lounge”.
OP is traveling Spain-DFW-SFO. (not the other way around).

OP will have access to any of AA's clubs at DFW on this itinerary. OP should make sure that they have their Spain-DFW boarding pass when accessing the club before the DFW-SFO flight.
dascc likes this.

Last edited by bse118; Feb 15, 2019 at 8:48 pm
Old Mar 26, 2019, 8:26 am

Programs: AA PPro
Hey there,

I"m flying on Qantas in F from DFW to SYD and then onward to MEL. I have a 3 hour layover in SYD. Will I have access to the Qantas First lounge (coming in from an international flight) or just the business lounge (going domestic F from SYD to MEL)?

Thanks
Old Mar 27, 2019, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by tfizzle
Hey there,

I"m flying on Qantas in F from DFW to SYD and then onward to MEL. I have a 3 hour layover in SYD. Will I have access to the Qantas First lounge (coming in from an international flight) or just the business lounge (going domestic F from SYD to MEL)?

Thanks
Domestic Business lounge in T3 ..

After immigration and customs you will end up landside at T1, you won't be able to get back airside at the international terminal.
tfizzle likes this.

Last edited by serfty; Mar 27, 2019 at 1:37 pm
Old Mar 27, 2019, 4:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tfizzle
Hey there,

Thanks
Perhaps the wrong thread , (DFW), but glad you got your answer..
Old Apr 7, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: Some/Most/All
Do we know *anything* about the new AC in E, beyond it's somewhere in the general vicinity of the satellite? (AA said 'in' the satellite, but I can't imagine they would sacrifice terminal space when the former Crown Room is on the 'mezzanine' level.) Is it indeed the old Crown Room space? Will it open next month when the satellite opens? What should we expect, something similar (read: basic) to the AC in the Eagle's Nest @ LAX? Etc, etc...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.