Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 25, 2013, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs and Flagship Lounge

Link to DFW information.
Link to DFW web site

Locations: All Clubs, lounges and oneworld lounges are airside past security. Entry:
  • Terminal A: Across from Gate A24 (see Andy’s Blog - link) Business Center.
  • Terminal B: Between Gates B3 and B6
  • Terminal C and Executive Center: Between Gates C19 and C20
  • Terminal D: Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club: Between Gates D23 and D24 (lifts to 5th level)

Hours: Current Club hours hours are posted on aa.com here.

All Clubs offer free "well" or "lower shelf" beverages and snacks, food and "upper shelf" drinks and food for purchase, WiFi, PCs and business facilities, printing, fax; all DFW Clubs offer conference facilities for rent (by advance arrangement) and showers.
  • "A" Admirals Club is the old International Terminal Club, has a children's room; limited storage lockers; (smoking room closed 31 Dec 2015); no views. Recently refurbished. Business Center.
  • "B" Admirals Club, normal domestic Clubs; B has views and is possibly the least used and probably the quietest. The (unsecured) baggage area has small (full size rollaboards unlikely to fit) baggage storage cubbies (former lockers without doors/locks).
  • "C" Admirals Club has a children's room. There is an "Executive Center" with extended business apparatus in Terminal "C". Terminal C Club is fairly busy much of the time.
  • "D" Flagship Lounge and Admirals Club in the International Terminal open 15 May 2019.
For related threads that may be of interest, see:• Which DFW Admirals Club for showers?
New Flagship Lounge and Premium Lounge for DFW "D"
ARCHIVE of older posts from this thread.
Print Wikipost

DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs, Flagship & oneworld Lounges (master thread)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2014, 3:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
I agree that D has gotten overly crowded. But its view of the field and natural light are great. I was in A over the weekend its just really gloomy in that AC.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Spiff
A's "rainforest" showers are better than D, but D has more space in the shower area. C is similar to D but with fewer showers.

A>D>C>B
I had never visited the showers in A until last weekend. Arrived in to D from GRU and they said it was a very long wait for a shower, but suggested I go over to A because my ongoing flight left from A8 and "A has the best showers". I got to A and they again said "we have the best showers here at A".

It was definitely talked up, but the talk came through. Very nice showers.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 10:40 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Plat, Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite
Any DFW club regulars have recent insight into the children's rooms in the three clubs that feature them? (Are any notably better/worse than the others?)
Old May 12, 2014, 10:44 am

Programs: BA Gold
Does The Admirals Club in Dallas Have Valet/Ironing Services? Does anyone know??

Last edited by Microwave; May 13, 2014 at 5:31 am Reason: Moved thread title into body of post for merge
Old May 12, 2014, 11:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, AA EXP
I think no. But am not positive. Note: there are multiple clubs with different services available. One has a (small) "gym" for example.
Old May 12, 2014, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
It may vary, but when I asked last week at DFW-A, the answer was no. DFW-A is the club with the "small gym" and amazing waterfall showers. This would be a really nice thing to have where showers are offered; at the very least, an iron that they could let you use for a few minutes.

Last edited by solosf; May 12, 2014 at 4:44 pm
Old May 13, 2014, 5:32 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Originally Posted by harlequine
Does The Admirals Club in Dallas Have Valet/Ironing Services? Does anyone know??
As American Airlines is still operating as a distinct entity, this question is being moved over to the relevant thread in the pre-merger American Airlines forum.

Please note the sticky at the top of the consolidated thread which is titled Welcome to the New American Airlines Forum! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. With all of the changes about, it is important to know where to post, and reading that thread before posting (as the title suggests ) will help get you in the right place.

~Moderator
Old Apr 9, 2018, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
I'm pretty sure my lounge options are bleak but figured i'd ask anyways. I have no OW status. Arriving DFW on QF F in morning and have same day connection on a separate ticket using AA to EZE in J. I assume just the normal boring AC?
Old Apr 9, 2018, 11:14 pm

Programs: BA Silver, AmEx Platinum, AVIS Presidents Club, Marriott Titanium Elite
Is the newly opened AA concourse A lounge better than the AmEx lounge? Flying as a oneworld Emerald in ten days and have access to any oneworld lounge or the AmEx one - any recommendations now the new A lounge appears to be open?
Old Apr 10, 2018, 1:12 am

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by HarryKUK
Is the newly opened AA concourse A lounge better than the AmEx lounge? Flying as a oneworld Emerald in ten days and have access to any oneworld lounge or the AmEx one - any recommendations now the new A lounge appears to be open?
Amex Lounge... Domestic ACs are fairly limited compared to Amex Lounges. A more robust debate on Amex vs. Flagship Lounges is warranted, but not applicable at DFW for the foreseeable future.
brewdog11 and HarryKUK like this.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:08 am

Programs: AA EXP
Visited the new A lounge yesterday. Same offerings as any other AC food and service-wise. Bright and airy and everything new and shiny. Don't really care for the floors as they look like something out of the shelf in your local home depot (looks like porcelain and not marble). A few opening hiccups still going on: 3 people trying to pry the sliding glass door into the club when I got there. Had to prop it open. Tv monitors still not connected, etc... keep that in mind.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
In the A DFW club now It's very nice looking inside and fairly full. That being said there are some issues/growing pains.

1. Wifi is all but useless. I have to wait up to 30 seconds sometimes to load a page. Unacceptable.
2. There are two self service pop machines--that's the good news. The bad news is one of them has an "out of order" sign on it and the other has only desani sparkling flavored water (disgusting.
3. The three tubes of snack mix are no where to be found.
4. Soup choices are excellent--brie/shroom and chicken bourbon chili.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by enviroian
In the A DFW club now It's very nice looking inside and fairly full. That being said there are some issues/growing pains.

1. Wifi is all but useless. I have to wait up to 30 seconds sometimes to load a page. Unacceptable.
2. There are two self service pop machines--that's the good news. The bad news is one of them has an "out of order" sign on it and the other has only desani sparkling flavored water (disgusting.
3. The three tubes of snack mix are no where to be found.
4. Soup choices are excellent--brie/shroom and chicken bourbon chili.
I'm at the AA club on the G concourse now at ORD. There are no tubes of snacks to be found here either.

Can anyone report if they have pulled completely?
Old Apr 12, 2018, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by enviroian
I'm at the AA club on the G concourse now at ORD. There are no tubes of snacks to be found here either.

Can anyone report if they have pulled completely?
If I remember correctly, the "tube snacks" are not located in the main food/drink self-service area. When you enter the club, go left and find them on that wall.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by trvlr70
If I remember correctly, the "tube snacks" are not located in the main food/drink self-service area. When you enter the club, go left and find them on that wall.
thanks that exactly where they were. I have never been in that club before. I couldn’t find the lav either so I bolted outside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.