Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

AA reinstated elite kits w/ ID and Luggage Tags for EP and PP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 22, 2023, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: LovePrunes
  • AA does not send physical ID cards for EP and PP, only 2 bag tags and a set of coupons to give AA employees in recognition of service you deem outstanding.
  • you can request a new set of bag tags and coupons; they take a L-O-N-G time to arrive by mail
  • a mod should update the title to reflect there are no physical ID cards for any level Gold-EXP
Print Wikipost

AA reinstated elite kits w/ ID and Luggage Tags for EP and PP

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 8:49 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Several of my own making in which I was recently fast-tracked to super-duper-über-elite status
Originally Posted by PlatinumScum
I disagree that it's fine. I've needed my card on multiple occasions to access the BA contract lounge at TLV. Since AA disables app logins on unlocked devices, I have no way to prove my status when BA's systems randomly forget it.
Good to have just in case. I wish they would at least give us the option of requesting a physical card.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 11:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
I disagree that it's fine. I've needed my card on multiple occasions to access the BA contract lounge at TLV. Since AA disables app logins on unlocked devices, I have no way to prove my status when BA's systems randomly forget it.
You can’t use the digital card on your phone? Mine has my AA status plus the little OWE symbol.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 11:27 am

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
Save the card image to your photos folder. That said, I agree with you it would be nice to get a physical card.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 3:43 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, MLife/Cosmo Identity Gold, Other Vegas too...
Originally Posted by stanj
Got mine yesterday as a Plat Pro--one luggage tag and six recognition slips. No physical card.
Did ya'll have to ask for it or was it automatic?
Old Mar 14, 2024, 3:46 pm
S80

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, 1MM, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Carolina2Cali
Did ya'll have to ask for it or was it automatic?
It's automatic, it just takes between 4-8 weeks after qualifying to arrive.
Carolina2Cali likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2024, 8:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), Marriott Tit
Originally Posted by JMN57
Save the card image to your photos folder. That said, I agree with you it would be nice to get a physical card.
I have no way to access a card image, because I can't log in to the app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.