Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Tripcase No Longer Including AA Itineraries? (14 Mar 2017)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tripcase No Longer Including AA Itineraries? (14 Mar 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 7:07 am

Programs: DL FO MM, AA EXP MM, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
FWIW, I have not had any problems adding previously booked trips and newly booked trips, but only when using my laptop (Windows based), For some reason I have never been able to add trips with their phone APP. I create a new trip name, then link the record locator, everything gets added, air, car and hotels. We use Concour for all reservations.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 8:21 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Still not working for me on windows or app. Don't think it is a browser issue.

Interesting thing is that I was able to link a itinerary for travel this week but everything in the future doesn't work.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 8:45 am

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BergerPHL
FWIW, I have not had any problems adding previously booked trips and newly booked trips, but only when using my laptop (Windows based), For some reason I have never been able to add trips with their phone APP. I create a new trip name, then link the record locator, everything gets added, air, car and hotels. We use Concour for all reservations.

Using a work booking via Concur, no issues adding via "Link a trip" on AA.

Using an upcoming vacation, booked via AA.com, gives the "oops" error as above.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 9:15 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
I just tried to use TripCase for the first time. I get the "Oops" message when I plug in the record locator and last name.

When I forward the confirmation email to TripCase, the trip is successfully created except all the flights are duplicated. So a simple round trip with direct flights ends up as f flights, two outbound flights that are identical and two returns that are identical.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 10:15 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by cheltzel
I just tried to use TripCase for the first time. I get the "Oops" message when I plug in the record locator and last name.

When I forward the confirmation email to TripCase, the trip is successfully created except all the flights are duplicated. So a simple round trip with direct flights ends up as f flights, two outbound flights that are identical and two returns that are identical.
I forwarded my most recent aa confirmation email to [email protected]. That itn now appears on TRIPCASE, with NO confirmation number and NO documents [it is not merged into my master list of ALL trips]
[I got a confirming email from TRIPCASE.]

Last edited by nrr; Mar 20, 2017 at 10:20 am
Old Mar 20, 2017, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by nrr
My newest itn purchased on aa.com on 3/14, gives me the "OOPS..." message noted in other posts; I login to tripcase, for the "link" tab, my last name is pre-filled, I enter the AA PNR (6 letters) and the "OOPS..." appears.
Older bookings are fully displayed.
Is there a way of emailing TRIPCASE?
For all we know, it could be a issue of only bookings after a certain date. Yes, the email address is [email protected]

Last edited by vincepoy; Mar 21, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Old Mar 20, 2017, 10:54 am

I was able to link a recent booking made on Saturday, but it was made by a TA and not on AA.com. It populated the Arranger Itinerary but not eTickets (not my email on the reservation) but appears it is due to TA relationship as the TA logo is on the Arranger Itinerary.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:31 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
There was a way to write to them but I can't find it either. It should be [email protected] from my past emails.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:38 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by ElCaminoReal
I was able to link a recent booking made on Saturday, but it was made by a TA and not on AA.com. It populated the Arranger Itinerary but not eTickets (not my email on the reservation) but appears it is due to TA relationship as the TA logo is on the Arranger Itinerary.
Tripcase allows a TA to customize the documents. Also, since your account is not the account for the itinerary, you shouldn't be able to view all the documents. It's all linked to the email in the PNR.
When you book a trip for a traveler who doesn’t have a TripCase account, they will receive a confirmation email similar to this example. This email prompts travelers to find their travel details by creating a TripCase account, where they can easily access all information in one place. Agency, corporations, and suppliers are able to customize these emails with their logos, increasing their brand awareness. The itinerary confirmation email will include links to key travel documents such as the eTicket, eInvoice and itinerary. Once your travelers create their own TripCase account they will be able to access key travel documents and information at the tip of their fingers. Through TripCase, they can access eTickets, eInvoices and itineraries.

Last edited by skunker; Mar 20, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Old Mar 21, 2017, 11:31 am

Tripcase was how I used to check that SWU requests were correctly being waitlisted. Does anyone know of another method that doesn't involve calling in?
Old Mar 21, 2017, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by ShortDog
Tripcase was how I used to check that SWU requests were correctly being waitlisted. Does anyone know of another method that doesn't involve calling in?
Yes, I believe there was a way on AA.com by pulling up the receipt. I'm not sure of the link, but try searching.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 6:32 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by skunker
Yes, I believe there was a way on AA.com by pulling up the receipt. I'm not sure of the link, but try searching.
No, pulling up the receipt does not display the SWU waitlist.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
I tweeted @TripCase and got a reply this morning.
They are working on a fix to the bug.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 2:46 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MrJBoy
I tweeted @TripCase and got a reply this morning.
They are working on a fix to the bug.
I am glad to hear it is a bug but not a feature.
Old Mar 22, 2017, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by deeruck
No, pulling up the receipt does not display the SWU waitlist.
No, not that way.

1) go to AA.com and open the trip in question
2) in another tab copy and paste the following https://www.aa.com/reservation/print...raryReceipt.do

See if that works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.