FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   Tripcase No Longer Including AA Itineraries? (14 Mar 2017) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1829488-tripcase-no-longer-including-aa-itineraries-14-mar-2017-a.html)

jay_dubya Mar 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Tripcase No Longer Including AA Itineraries? (14 Mar 2017)

I tried to link an AA itinerary to Tripcase today, and got an error that

"Oops, there’s a problem.
You cannot link this booking because this airline does not have a TripCase partnership agreement."

It worked fine yesterday.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Not sure if it's related - but a month ago an airport agent was complaining about Qik and said that AA has to pay Sabre less to use Qik than to use native Sabre, and that the switch was because AA is trying to save money.

nrr Mar 14, 2017 3:39 pm

I just tried to link an itn with TRIPCASE and I'm getting the "OOPS..." you got.

seawolf Mar 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Same here. Was working earlier during the week.

skunker Mar 14, 2017 5:19 pm

I wonder if AA went back to the virtuallythere days. Prior to TripCase, AA did not allow using virtuallythere (also from Sabre) for AA.com purchased tickets. I lost access to the eticket and receipt documents about a month ago on an RTW fare.

bchandler02 Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Bad timing with the Worldmate shutdown. My guess is many are moving to Tripcase and AA noticed, and has some incentive for making our lives difficult.

HofstraJet Mar 14, 2017 7:19 pm

I just logged in to TripCase and my previously linked AA bookings are there and I can access documents. Maybe this is for newly-linked bookings?

Also, I recall once I cut and pasted a PNR and got the message you received - turns out there was an extra space at the end of the PNR. Deleting it made it work.

jay_dubya Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by HofstraJet (Post 28038195)
I just logged in to TripCase and my previously linked AA bookings are there and I can access documents. Maybe this is for newly-linked bookings?

I can access documents on previously linked PNRs, and they're up to date with recent changes too.
I can't link new PNRs though.

BobbySteel Mar 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Crap, anyone know what's going on w/ Tripcase? Would suck if they're broken now.

ORD-DCA Flyer Mar 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by skunker (Post 28037751)
I wonder if AA went back to the virtuallythere days. Prior to TripCase, AA did not allow using virtuallythere (also from Sabre) for AA.com purchased tickets. I lost access to the eticket and receipt documents about a month ago on an RTW fare.

I am unable to link a reservation made through a travel agent on 125 stock with a a couple of AA segments like I was a few weeks ago; I think this might be applying to all reservations with AA segments.

MaineFlyer16 Mar 19, 2017 10:20 am

+1 here. New reservations can't be added but old ones still show up.

austinrob Mar 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Tripcase looks good to me. I made a booking Friday and its showing up fine. Another I made a month ago is also there.

ryan182 Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by austinrob (Post 28057648)
Tripcase looks good to me. I made a booking Friday and its showing up fine. Another I made a month ago is also there.

I also made a booking Friday but doesn't work for me:

Oops, there’s a problem.

• You cannot link this booking because this airline does not have a TripCase partnership agreement.

When trying to link the reservation

jay_dubya Mar 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by austinrob (Post 28057648)

Did you make the booking on aa.com or elsewhere? How did you link it?

LovePrunes Mar 19, 2017 6:00 pm

doesn't all tripcase need is your record locator to work?

nrr Mar 19, 2017 6:20 pm

My newest itn purchased on aa.com on 3/14, gives me the "OOPS..." message noted in other posts; I login to tripcase, for the "link" tab, my last name is pre-filled, I enter the AA PNR (6 letters) and the "OOPS..." appears.
Older bookings are fully displayed.
Is there a way of emailing TRIPCASE?