Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2011, 8:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO
BOS

BOS
1 drink chit in between the last and second to last printer brochures past the computer desks. Enjoy!

Last edited by JY1024; Feb 18, 2011 at 10:51 am Reason: added subject into body for FT mobile users
Old Feb 18, 2011, 8:04 am

Programs: AA: Former CK (LT PLT), MB: PE (LT Gold)
Just a friendly reminder ...

Team 445!
Just a friendly reminder ...
Please be sure to add the club location in the body of the text in addition to the title of the post. Many of us get email alerts for this thread and for some reason, they system does not include the title information.

Serfty's post from 1/28 is a great example that ensures those following along on email get all the information.

Many thanks!
Old Feb 18, 2011, 8:30 am

Programs: AA CK/MM, Centurion
Terminal C admirals club at DFW, hid a chit under computer keyboard in the cubicle that has the 'business center' sign attached to it. First computer cubicle on the left row of cubes.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 8:24 pm

Programs: AA PLT, VS Gold, SPG Plat, Le Club Plat, Amex Plat
MIA

MIA opposite the bar. Middle section, left corner. Behind the table, by the opposite window, on the floor. There is a fire alarm indicator and two Honeywell thermostats nearby. The date section is lacking, so it should not be an issue. If so, use a pin to change the date like they did in LAX. Enjoy! T.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Hyatt
ORD G

Business center, second computer workstation, in the white HP ad above the monitor. Just say your friend left you something if someone is using the workstation. Enjoy!
Old Mar 6, 2011, 6:51 pm

Programs: AA PLT, Hertz #1 Club Gold
LAX AC

LAX AC

Magazine rack to the left of the food bit. 2 drink chits in the 2nd skymall mag from the front. Enjoy!
Old Mar 11, 2011, 10:47 am

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Originally Posted by imagineertobe
ORD G

Business center, second computer workstation, in the white HP ad above the monitor. Just say your friend left you something if someone is using the workstation. Enjoy!

AWESOME! Thank you. What a great sport... made even spookier by the fact that I came through ORD G on the 6th when you left the ticket!

How do you all get around the date stamp on the ticket?

.... EDITED TO ADD .... Problem solved, I just presented it and crossed my fingers, Cheers imagineertobe!

Last edited by ginger50; Mar 11, 2011 at 12:59 pm
Old Mar 11, 2011, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Hyatt
Originally Posted by ginger50
AWESOME! Thank you. What a great sport... made even spookier by the fact that I came through ORD G on the 6th when you left the ticket!

How do you all get around the date stamp on the ticket?

.... EDITED TO ADD .... Problem solved, I just presented it and crossed my fingers, Cheers imagineertobe!
Glad to hear you found the chit an didn't have problems with the date. Looking back on it, I don't think any of the bartenders I've encountered care very much about the date.
Old Mar 11, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K
I typically put the chit under a dollar -- or two if I'm feeling generous -- greasing the skids, if you will.
Old Mar 11, 2011, 3:16 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
Im still waiting for somebody to try burying one under a tree in FAT...
Old Mar 23, 2011, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Starwood PLT
Originally Posted by ejm
Last week was travelling to LRH from JFK - got my chits (grudgingly got a second when requested after giving me only one first from the desk at term 8 AC - I am a PLAT, an AC member, and on this trip was travelling internationally) but because it was am did not want drinks and could not find anyone to sell me bottles of water I left the unused chits in the ladies washroom - I like this idea much better - fun way to pass the time.

will do this next time - great idea - thanks for sharing it
They're still pretty tight-fisted at JFK; asked on my way in this afternoon and got an icy stare from the attractive AfAm woman working the desk.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 4:36 pm

JFK Gate 12 AC. Computer on the right overlooking tarmac, under mouse pad.
Old Apr 3, 2011, 5:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
MIA D30

2 drink chits left at the computer terminal furthest from the hallway on the left, behind the HP sign that says "All Jet. No Lag." Hope someone can use them today.
Old Apr 3, 2011, 3:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH DIA
MIA D15 - 4 chits at the back of the comment card holder to the right of the computers. Cheers!
Old Apr 13, 2011, 6:21 am

DFW C

DFW C

under the mouse pad, computer BC2

It's the second computer along the aisle, opposite the "black and white copier" sign on the wall, despite the lack of said copier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.