Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2010, 4:28 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K
Originally Posted by MikeFly
3 Chits Admirals Club ORD H-K

These chits are in the last T-Mobile brochure on the top of the wall of the cube farm next to the bar.

Enjoy!
I always get a kick out of these treasure hunts (Mrs. TylerDurden, too)! Found these with no problem and enjoyed one -- two left for the taking!
Old Aug 26, 2010, 8:29 am

Here I am in Term A at DFW and no chits to be found...thanks to all who have left them!
Old Aug 30, 2010, 7:48 am

DFW C

First aisle of computers on the right; last cubicle; under the keyboard.

Last edited by dstan; Aug 31, 2010 at 12:24 am Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Aug 30, 2010, 1:44 pm

Programs: AA ExPLT, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex PLT, Hertz GLD, National EX
No longer there

Originally Posted by GuyverII
MIA--D lounge in the "Music Room" tucked underneath a leaf on the plant on the left. Enjoy!
Checked for this chit on Friday around 5 p.m. when I was in the MIA D Club. Got a weird look from the 1 guy in the music room. I must have looked pretty silly checking out the plant. Oh well!
Old Sep 2, 2010, 6:35 am

LGA WiFi Card

Certainly not as fun as a drink chit, so let's file this under the "etc.." in the title: WiFi AC Card in the no-cell phone area of the LGA AC (that quiet little corner area). There's a T-Mobile standing display. It's right on top. If you're already an AC member, maybe you can use this for a second device/friend.

Last edited by tbassny; Sep 2, 2010 at 6:36 am Reason: fixed typo
Old Sep 5, 2010, 3:42 pm
Suspended

LGA AC

Turn left at the front desk and then turn right to the seating area. Between the first leather chair set against the wall and a table is an electric plug extension at the foot of the table. Tucked between the electric plugs and the table are two drink chits, courtesy of my BA Gold Card. Cheers!
Old Sep 9, 2010, 7:55 am

Programs: AA-EXP, HH
ORD H/K AC - 9/9 8:45am

Cell phone free reading area across from the bar. Top shelf of the book shelf - Nora Roberts' Dark Hills or some such. Page 200. - it's sticking out a little. Not sure if the title but it was one of the thicker books on the top shelf. One coupon. Enjoy. Headed to PVG so I figure there's plenty at the FL - not to mention the 14+ on board!

Last edited by dstan; Sep 9, 2010 at 10:40 am Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Sep 9, 2010, 9:32 am

Programs: AA-EXP, HH
Also H/K AC at ORD. 9/9 at 9am ORD

OK, OK - one more. I thought I would space it out but my flight is leaving soon. Walk into ORD H/K AC - walk straight down the hall into the club and turn right -away from the bar area. The first seating area just past where the cereal is served there is a TMobile pamphlet holder next to a luggage closet. One coupon at the very back of the bunch of pamphlets. There are pink business cards at the front but this is way back. Hope this was clear. (it's along the same line as the cell free room, past the coffee, then cereal, then a bowl of fruit and Voila- you're at the little sitting area. Just wanted to be sure!

Last edited by dstan; Sep 9, 2010 at 10:40 am Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Sep 11, 2010, 2:01 pm

SFO

SFO
Facing the windows, far right table in the corner (against the window); under the phone.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 1:51 pm

Traveling to India in december with family (2 adults & 2 kids). Have a 5 hr stop in Chicago....<redacted>
Old Sep 16, 2010, 1:57 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Welcome to FlyerTalk; we wish you a propitious trip.

Your post has been edited as we do not really encourage requests for lounge passes (there is a method of requesting or offering lounge access via yahoo groups here) and we discourage members from posting personal e-mail in posts - too easy for spiders to harvest them. /Moderator

Originally Posted by dluxarun
Traveling to India in december with family (2 adults & 2 kids). Have a 5 hr stop in Chicago....<redacted>
Old Sep 17, 2010, 7:54 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
DFW C

Turn left when you get upstairs and walk up the ramp. Look behind the silver sign that directs you to the business center or restrooms.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, 1MM. HH Diamond
ORD Term G

The row of seats across from the ice water dispenser. Inside the All Jet, No Lag HP ad stand.

Sep 20 expiration date

Last edited by dstan; Sep 24, 2010 at 10:36 pm Reason: moved title to post for mobile users
Old Sep 21, 2010, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
*sigh* I guess the treasure hunt is over after October 1.
Unless, of course, you want premium/top shelf drinks
Old Sep 21, 2010, 7:27 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Beat me to the post

Originally Posted by miamigrad
*sigh* I guess the treasure hunt is over after October 1.
Unless, of course, you want premium/top shelf drinks
But yes, wonder what will happen to this thread. I still have some 2009 chits that I found on a side pocket of my back pack. The best heist I got was a few months back in ORD, while looking for a lead, I came upon 3 chits that were left on the counter. I did not find the original chit I was chasing, used 1 and placed the other 2 on the area. REgardless, it was fun to find them. Thanks to all that participated on this thread. ^^
<3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.