Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

At DCA (horrible construction has left the lounge immensely diminished, and it's hard to find the barman) with one drink voucher left. Will leave it under the phone in the conference room to the left of the check in (as you arrive) if no one claims it first.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 12:34 pm

There is one DFW and one AUS drink chit under a menu right by the first lamp on the right as you are working towards the bar area from the elevators.
Old Jun 4, 2011, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Emu: which club at DFW? I'm headed through there tonight and tomorrow.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 7:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Drink coupon at the JFK lounge concourse B. Walk towards the bar. Sit in the last bin with the bar behind you. Look to the right. On the wall you'll see a sign Cyber Caf. there's a phone on the table in the middle of the bin. Under it you'll find a drink coupon Valid for 06/06/11. Enjoy!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
SFO.....under mousepad in business office section... computer facing window...one on the left (facing window). enjoy!!
Old Jun 18, 2011, 8:13 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
DFW Terminal A AC

Back by the printers in the computer area there are pamphlets on the left side that say "Print from your BackBerry". There is a drink chit and WiFi scratch card inside the bottom pamphlet in the pile.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 4:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, AC Member, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
DFW D Club - chit picked up - WiFi card still there

Thanks to whomever left the drink chit and WiFi card on the table at the corner of the main lounge closest to the business centre in the D Club at DFW. I took the chit, but the WiFi card is still there, on top of the Amora menu next to the phone.

Any FTers in the vicinity are welcome to say hi and raise a glass with me.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 4:36 pm

Programs: AA ExP 1.3 MM
DFW C

Two chits up for grabs. Last cube on the left in the business area as you face the conference room check in desk. Look between the plexiglass sheets encasing the HP promo flier. Enjoy!
Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:22 pm

JFK BA Terraces Lounge free NYC Metrocard

Not a drink chit, and not in an AC, but left a NYC Metrocard with $1.20 remaining in the JFK BA Terraces Lounge. It is in the computer workstation room, under the mousepad of the machine closest to the copier. Good luck!
Old Jul 12, 2011, 11:07 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
I just found a free drink ticket in shower room 6 in the Lax ac. Thank you!
Old Jul 15, 2011, 8:05 pm

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Three Chits at DFW D Concourse

Three Chits in the potted tree to the right of the agents (as you're looking at them) right near the window.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 6:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Premier Plat, Alaska MVP Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by Majuki
Back by the printers in the computer area there are pamphlets on the left side that say "Print from your BackBerry". There is a drink chit and WiFi scratch card inside the bottom pamphlet in the pile.
Was still there, and I claimed it!

Thanks!
Old Jul 19, 2011, 6:28 pm

Any way we could make this a sticky so more people use it and I don't have to search for it?
Old Jul 19, 2011, 7:42 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
Originally Posted by mreed911
Was still there, and I claimed it!

Thanks!
They allowed you to use the chit a month later? Perhaps the guy wasn't paying attention.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:24 am

Originally Posted by Majuki
They allowed you to use the chit a month later? Perhaps the guy wasn't paying attention.
He wasn't. That, and the chit was under his tip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.