Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2007, 7:02 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
thanks for posting.....while i won't be there, someone should get the benefit of your generosity....
Old Jun 12, 2007, 8:52 am

Programs: Aadvantage
Smile Thanks Ayton..........

Thanks Ayton. Just used it for a welcome glass of Napa Cab Sauv following a screwed up American Eagle missed connection due to slow ground movement at JFK yesterday. Incoming AE flight took over an hour to get to the gate after landing and then parked next to my connection but they wouldn't let me board as it was within the 15 minutes prior. Door was still open when I disembarked. Schedule showed over 90 minutes for connection following a 40 minute flight so I didn't anticipate any problems as weather was good for NE yesterday. Shutdown at BOS prior to takeoff and traffic delays airborne added to the problem. A handfull of other passengers missed international, Rome etc. AAngels put me on a Delta flight but that was cancelled by the time I got to T3. This was the last leg of a 15 day trip and I was really looking forward to getting home last night.
Thanks again for the drink.

CMD_YUL
Old Jun 12, 2007, 9:21 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Awright! The system worketh... ayton, thanks for using it, and CMD_YUL, thanks for reporting back. (And the thread is linked to in the Unofficial Users' Guide sticky.)
Old Jun 12, 2007, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3mm, Hertz Presidents Circle, Marriott Lifetime Gold
hey CMD_YUL, glad that worked out! I myself was 4hrs behind heading to Le Mans, France, and just NOW arrived. (delay caused me to miss my SNCF train connection in CDG, and the TGV direct train runs only every 3hrs.) Happy to be of service, and I'm going to go get myself a Baguette!

-ethan
ps hope you're home by now.
Old Jun 14, 2007, 7:00 am

Programs: AA EXP, National Exec
Just received my first two drink chits ever. . and I'm not using them. Of course, it is 9AM here in MIA, at the D AC. I left them tucked behind a table that sits near a map of the US in a lounge room near the computer terminal room.

Drink up! Drink well! Drink Free!
Old Jul 22, 2007, 1:33 pm

Programs: AA: EXP(3MM), Hilton: Diamond, SPG: Gold
DCA AC:
Go to the leather sofa in the corner of the club farthest from the entrance and the bar. A drink chit between the bottom cushion and right armrest. There should be a plant behind the chair and a phone in front.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA: EXP(3MM), Hilton: Diamond, SPG: Gold
DFW Terminal D:
Go to the cubicles area. Next to the two conference rooms, there is a glass wall looking out Gate D23. Next to the glass wall is the printer section. Find a T-mobile metal placard and lift it up. I received the chit in LGA, but she only signed/dated it and therefore no mention of LGA.

I might leave another one (received in DFW) if I don't use it before I leave.
Old Jul 22, 2007, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, FB Plat, AS Gold, Marriott Gold, Fairmont Plat, BA wannabe
Thumbs up Now there are 4 chits for 7/22 at DFW "D" AC

Go to the cubicles area. Next to the two conference rooms, there is a glass wall looking out Gate D23. Next to the glass wall is the printer section. Find a T-mobile metal placard and lift it up.

Found em Kaztm!! I saw that you had left two there and since I've had my fill, I have added two more. Someone report back if they find (and use) them!
Old Aug 3, 2007, 4:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3mm, Hertz Presidents Circle, Marriott Lifetime Gold
jfk ac

terminal 9. in the full ac near gates 31-47, not the temporary one near the lower gates.

underneath the loadletter tray on the xerox machine.

2 chits.

ENJOY!
Old Aug 9, 2007, 11:30 am
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
August 9th.
Terminal C, go the copy machine area. There are two drink chits under the T Mobile sign next to the copier. 12:29pm

Enjoy!

Josh
Old Aug 9, 2007, 11:52 am

Programs: AA 1.5 MM Exec Plat, WN A-List, DL Silver, UA nonrev
Originally Posted by jsm
August 9th.
Terminal C, go the copy machine area. There are two drink chits under the T Mobile sign next to the copier. 12:29pm

Enjoy!

Josh
May I ask which airport?
Old Aug 9, 2007, 1:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP (1.5MM), Hilton/SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by miamigrad
May I ask which airport?
Where is the challenge in that?
Old Aug 9, 2007, 1:49 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
ROFL! I'd bet DFW, but yes, it becomes so much easier when the post includes the specific airport.

Originally Posted by ja_user
Where is the challenge in that?
Old Aug 9, 2007, 2:26 pm

great thread!!
Old Aug 10, 2007, 5:42 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Thank you!

... to whomever left the drink chit on the check-in desk in the entry foyer to DFW-C AC.

Not much of a challenge, but I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth!

cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.