Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2006, 11:47 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), Hyatt PLT, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SquareDanceGuy
.... as well as the BA Lounge in D.
Never thought of that. I'll call in there and check it out.

alex.
Old Nov 8, 2006, 11:48 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by ajacpril
There are 2 drink chits good through the end of 5, Nov.

Location: Immediately to the right of the computers by the bar, there is a 'What makes you special' IBM ad. There are flyers below the ad. The last flyer in the set that reads 'The specialized enterprise' has the chits.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the idea brp.
No, no, no. It was Blumie who first did this at the LAX AC. Credit where credit is due.

Cheers.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 10:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Wed., Nov. 15, 100p. JFK Term 9 AC. Walk down the aisle of the cubicles with the Lenovo desktop computers. Second to last cubicle on the left in the back of the rack with the T-Mobile brochures.
Old Nov 23, 2006, 9:52 am

LAX AC Turkey Day Hunt

Enjoy a drink on me at the LAX AC. There is one drink chit in the menu (behind the page with the salads) that is at the South end of the computer termial desk by the bar.

Happy TG.
Old Nov 25, 2006, 2:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat 1MM, IC RA, HH Gold
DCA or JFK T9 on 11/25? Thanks!
Old Nov 27, 2006, 5:11 pm

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
ORD AC Scavenger Search 11/27 6pm

2 free drinkie vouchers .. if you find them!

The 'left' side of the AC (H-K connector) (not the bar side) where there are 4 computer terminals....

Third one from the left (second from right)....

Vouchers stashed on the shelf behind/under the Lenovo advertisement.

Enjoy. cannot drink today as am having CT/PET scan tomorrow and relegated to water and juice! Long day from FRA .....
Old Dec 5, 2006, 4:23 pm
TR35R

I'm leaving now.....

Admirals Club / JFK T-8:
There might be 2 chits under the printer(computer terminal desk). Lift it up!

Old Dec 6, 2006, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Wed, Dec 6, 1145a. DFW Term A AC. In the Childrens Lounge slipped behind the "Admirals Club Select" food menu in the wavy metal frame. If you notice a 7-year-old sipping scotch, it's probably too late.
Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by Blumie
Wed, Dec 6, 1145a. DFW Term A AC. In the Childrens Lounge slipped behind the "Admirals Club Select" food menu in the wavy metal frame. If you notice a 7-year-old sipping scotch, it's probably too late.
Wonder if anyone else is self conscience about going into the Kiddy Lounge unattended (sans a child).

I would hope no one thinks the scavenger is a pervert trying to molest children that are there!

Smoking lounge might be a better hiding place in future for those who might worry about 'MOMMY MOMMY THAT MAN IS LOOKING AT ME' comments.
Old Dec 6, 2006, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JGR01
Wonder if anyone else is self conscience about going into the Kiddy Lounge unattended (sans a child).

I would hope no one thinks the scavenger is a pervert trying to molest children that are there!

Smoking lounge might be a better hiding place in future for those who might worry about 'MOMMY MOMMY THAT MAN IS LOOKING AT ME' comments.
My apologies if I'm overstepping my bounds, but have you ever thought about seeking professional help?
Old Dec 6, 2006, 3:34 pm

My apologies if I'm overstepping my bounds, but have you ever thought about seeking professional help?
As long as MJ (mikey jackson) continues to fly private jet (and probably not return to the US) .. I guess we won't have such a problem...

Since Neverland is up for sale, I wonder if that might be ther next reality TV show.... A Day at the NEW Neverland..
Old Dec 6, 2006, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JGR01
As long as MJ (mikey jackson) continues to fly private jet (and probably not return to the US) .. I guess we won't have such a problem...

Since Neverland is up for sale, I wonder if that might be ther next reality TV show.... A Day at the NEW Neverland..
I reiterate my prior post.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 9:24 am

Programs: aa exp and ck, spg plat, hz pc, dl life gld, marriott life plat, others
Drink chit dfw ac

in AC at A-23, in the bar seating area, furthest table back, look for a chit on the back of a chair against the wall. I am leaving at 10:27AM local time on Dec 8th.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 8:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

ORD AC, on the bookshelf that hosts the book exchange (at the end of the AC near the windows that look over to Terminal G). Under the stack of Celebrated Living magazines.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

ORD AC, on the bookshelf that hosts the book exchange (at the end of the AC near the windows that look over to Terminal G). Under the stack of Celebrated Living magazines.
I don't know if the first one has been claimed yet, but there now is a second one: to the right of the arrivals board, look for the table with the t-mobile brochures. It's behind the brochures. (And for the next half hour that'll be me sitting in the chair next to it: first ORD-BOS was cancelled; second ORD-BOS is having a mechanical issue; hopefully the third will go out on time!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.