Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
MODERATOR GUIDEPOST

These are archived "Admirals Club Treasure Hunt" posts. The current thread is here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation/1641953-admirals-club-treasure-hunt-drink-chit-chits-coupons-etc-master-thread-2015-a.html

● American AAdvantage Forum Moderation Team
Print Wikipost

ARCHIVE: Admirals Club Treasure Hunt (drink chit / chits / coupons, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2008, 12:45 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Jan 12, 1:45 PM Dallas Terminal D - in the Business Center - First Cube - ontop of the cube light on the right side. 2 chits - enjoy
Old Jan 12, 2008, 12:58 pm

Programs: AA 2.88 MM-EXPlat, HHDiamond, SPG & Marriott Silver
I must be slow or blind, couldn't find them 10 minutes later.

Of course, all the cubes in the small section are occupied, so I can't really do a thorough search.

Darn, this is as close as I've ever come to snagging one!

Originally Posted by bzbdewd
Jan 12, 1:45 PM Dallas Terminal D - in the Business Center - First Cube - ontop of the cube light on the right side. 2 chits - enjoy
Old Jan 12, 2008, 5:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by socoast
I must be slow or blind, couldn't find them 10 minutes later.

Of course, all the cubes in the small section are occupied, so I can't really do a thorough search.

Darn, this is as close as I've ever come to snagging one!
We must have just missed you! Looks like they are still up for grabs then. It is the business center in the South end of the AC I think - the one near the modern Pollackesque painting. First cube on the left sitting on top of the cube light. Right side (when facing the desk).
Old Jan 12, 2008, 8:08 pm

Programs: AA 2.88 MM-EXPlat, HHDiamond, SPG & Marriott Silver
We really didn't need them, as we were in 1st and the plane actually left on time. Better someone stuck in Y or very delayed should have them.

Originally Posted by bzbdewd
We must have just missed you! Looks like they are still up for grabs then. It is the business center in the South end of the AC I think - the one near the modern Pollackesque painting. First cube on the left sitting on top of the cube light. Right side (when facing the desk).
Old Jan 18, 2008, 1:05 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC, Delta PM, SPG Gold
1/18 - Enjoy one on me MIA

MIA D Club

There is one chit underneath the keyboard at the Guest Services desk in the back hallway on the way to the computers.

Enjoy.
Old Jan 19, 2008, 1:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by moman
MIA D Club

There is one chit underneath the keyboard at the Guest Services desk in the back hallway on the way to the computers.

Enjoy.
Hi moman,

I found the chit this morning at 9:30, prior to my flight to ORD. No one ever seems to sit at that desk so it was still there. Thanks for the mimosa!
Old Jan 19, 2008, 5:25 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Admirals Club, TrueBlue, AF/KLM Flying Blue
I have a whole stack of certs sitting on my laptop bag from the past. Do they tend to overlook the dates stamped on certs?
Old Jan 19, 2008, 7:38 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, MR Platinum, AA EXP
When should you get the drink cert's? I had an international trip -
out:
A - B - C
return:
C - B - A

A and B are US cities, and C is international. Only on the return B city was I offered drink certs. Should I have been offered them in others as well?
Old Jan 19, 2008, 8:44 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Yes.

Originally Posted by funtotravel
When should you get the drink cert's? I had an international trip -
out:
A - B - C
return:
C - B - A

A and B are US cities, and C is international. Only on the return B city was I offered drink certs. Should I have been offered them in others as well?
Old Jan 20, 2008, 8:49 pm

Programs: AA Plat/2MM, Avis CC, AMX Plat, SVO
Originally Posted by unitedPSbusiness
I have a whole stack of certs sitting on my laptop bag from the past. Do they tend to overlook the dates stamped on certs?
I would be happy to try one of them for you, and report back, of course! But, I am afraid they probably check the dates on them...
Old Jan 21, 2008, 7:29 am

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Originally Posted by TxnTravlr
I would be happy to try one of them for you, and report back, of course! But, I am afraid they probably check the dates on them...
I've used "expired" chits before and the best strategy is to hit the bartender when s/he is busy ... no time to check the date--works every time (one should always leave a gratuity for the barkeep, of course).

Have also used chits at ACs other than that issued--2x IIRC; asked right up front if they'd honor it and got no resistance. YMMV.

cheers!

Last edited by AAir_head; Jan 21, 2008 at 3:29 pm
Old Jan 21, 2008, 12:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP 0.72MM
Will be flying thru JFK and ORD in a couple of weeks. I'll leave any chits there that i do not use and make a post!

Chris
Old Jan 21, 2008, 7:46 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC, Delta PM, SPG Gold
MIA 'E' Club

In MIA E club, a Chit is waiting for a lucky recepient. Check the magazine stash near windows past the bar on the left side. There are a bunch of magazines, it's under "American Way"

My first drink gave me a headache, so there is also one under the keyboard of the second computer on the right side.

P.S.....I'm also sitting right there in the green chair with the laptop if someone wants to stop by and say HELLO.

Enjoy.

Originally Posted by MiAAmiNice
Hi moman,

I found the chit this morning at 9:30, prior to my flight to ORD. No one ever seems to sit at that desk so it was still there. Thanks for the mimosa!
Great, glad you could enjoy it.

Last edited by moman; Jan 21, 2008 at 8:39 pm
Old Jan 27, 2008, 4:47 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
Dfw D Ac

Across from the bar, facing the windows, 2d computer from the left.

Look under the keyboard.

cheers!
Old Feb 8, 2008, 1:20 pm

MIA D Club 2/8

Originally Posted by moman
MIA D Club

Enjoy.
Same place as last time.

Good luck and enjoy.

NOTE - Irritating that I have to ask for the coupons...... and then they only give 1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.