Wiki Posts
Search

HSBC Premier Airport Lounge program

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 4:05 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Diamond Club
Originally Posted by mia

2 questions for IST lounge (as UK resident):

- HSBC premier credit card = free entry, and HSBC premier account = what?
- if a guest want to join how much is the charge?

cheers
Old Jan 17, 2012, 1:50 pm

Programs: AC-Aeroplan, AAdvantage, DL-Skymiles, UA-MileagePlus
Apparently the lounge in SDU (Rio) has been closed. That leaves just two in Brazil (CGH and Curitiba), assuming Curitiba hasn't been closed as well. I will be there later this week to check.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by Dave1978
Apparently the lounge in SDU (Rio) has been closed. That leaves just two in Brazil (CGH and Curitiba), assuming Curitiba hasn't been closed as well. I will be there later this week to check.
LOL, what a joke. 7 lounges in total...sad.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 1:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
2 questions for IST lounge (as UK resident):

- HSBC premier credit card = free entry, and HSBC premier account = what?
- if a guest want to join how much is the charge?

cheers
For the record, they only asked for 1 card between 2 of us. Supplementary card is ok
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
For japan lounges, ive just been rejected by the computer, for only hsbc premier japan is allowed in rokko
Old Aug 7, 2012, 9:25 pm

HSBC Japan Closed

Since HSBC Japan is closing, I guess this rules out their Premier Lounge access. It looks like there are only 9 places in the world which still have the lounge access. That's... kind of sad.

http://www.privileges.hsbcpremier.co...rt-lounge-info

Old Jan 18, 2013, 2:39 pm

Programs: United, Delta
On http://www.hsbcpremier.com/1/2/hsbcp...irport-lounges
The IST Istanbul, Turkey lounge says
"Show valid HSBC credit card."
and
"Free to use facility for HSBC Premier credit card holders."

So is there a fee to use it for regular credit card holder, if so how much?

Debating if I should move a little money around and sign up for HSBC Premier.
Old Jun 9, 2013, 4:06 pm

Programs: TP Gold; IB Oro; G3 Diamond; AD Diamond; LA Plat.; HH Diamond; IHG Diam Amb; Marriott Plat.
Brazil

HSBC currently has a lounge at BSB. Pre-security, at check-in level. I use it often.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 5:41 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Diamond Club
At Dubai terminal 1, last April I've been denied access from the Marhaba Lounge since it welcomes only HSBC MC issued in Africa and UAE.

At Dilmun lounge in Bahrain, as expected the card allowed me the use of the facility for free.

Also it's not mentioned on that list, but Oryx lounge in Doha is yet accessible.
Old Jul 13, 2015, 6:19 am

Has anyone ever looked into the HSBC Premier Black cards in Argentina and Brazil ? I tried scrounging around the site using Google Translate but was not able to ascertain the requirements to open. I wonder if a foreign HSBC Premier customer would quality for these cards. They come with quite a lot of benefits, including Priority Pass.
Old Jul 19, 2015, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by brunes
Has anyone ever looked into the HSBC Premier Black cards in Argentina and Brazil ? I tried scrounging around the site using Google Translate but was not able to ascertain the requirements to open. I wonder if a foreign HSBC Premier customer would quality for these cards. They come with quite a lot of benefits, including Priority Pass.
I would believe you would need a foreign bank account first, not sure about Brazil but most countries require you to be physically there
Old Jul 19, 2015, 11:21 pm

Programs: aeroplan airmiles priorityclub choiceprivilege asiamiles spg bw
Originally Posted by brunes
I think HSBC has closed out its operation in Brazil .
Old Jul 20, 2015, 7:11 am

Programs: TP Gold; IB Oro; G3 Diamond; AD Diamond; LA Plat.; HH Diamond; IHG Diam Amb; Marriott Plat.
It is selling, but this is still an ongoing process. Santander, Itau and Bradesco are the banks most likely to acquire the retail operation of HSBC Brazil.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by switchyj
I would believe you would need a foreign bank account first, not sure about Brazil but most countries require you to be physically there
It is quite simple to open an account with HSBC Brazil if you are already an HSBC Premier client elsewhere.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Blackheath
It is quite simple to open an account with HSBC Brazil if you are already an HSBC Premier client elsewhere.
Is it the same for Argentina?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.