Reload this Page >

PDX - Priority Pass lounges and restaurants

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PDX - Priority Pass lounges and restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2020, 11:45 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Capers Market has been added back in.
Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive 1 “Meal-kit” valued at US$28. Each “Meal-Kit” represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. Cardholders will receive 1 “Meal-Kit” and will be charged as 1 visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at the point of registration. 2.Cardholders may not register Guests. 3.Redemption is only valid for the purchase of a “Meal-kit” and excludes bottle sales, merchandise, and menu items. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.

Anyone know what a "Meal-kit" is?
Old Jun 6, 2020, 11:55 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
Sure!

... but OTR, glad to see Capers re-added!
CO-PLAT likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2020, 10:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Capers Market has been added back in.
Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive 1 “Meal-kit” valued at US$28. Each “Meal-Kit” represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. Cardholders will receive 1 “Meal-Kit” and will be charged as 1 visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at the point of registration. 2.Cardholders may not register Guests. 3.Redemption is only valid for the purchase of a “Meal-kit” and excludes bottle sales, merchandise, and menu items. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.

Is this for the AMEX users?

I flew out of PDX the morning of 6/2 and Capers was open for to-go orders and had the breakfast menu up. They had a few tables set up at the perimeter where people can eat their to go orders. They still had the "no amex PP" sign up, but for Chase users it was normal ordering from the menu. They didn't check my BP.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 4:16 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by chrisl137
Is this for the AMEX users?
No reason to think it would be. American Express sponsored Priority Pass memberships are valid at lounges, but not at restaurants.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 9:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mia
No reason to think it would be. American Express sponsored Priority Pass memberships are valid at lounges, but not at restaurants.
I see my mistake - it's the Market that's back. I've always just used the Cafe so didn't make the distinction.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 1:45 pm

Programs: DL PM
Has anyone discovered what a "meal-kit" is yet? Will be traveling to PDX in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if it's worth stopping by the Market.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list
Be the guinea pig and let us know. I'm sure they'll give you a description before you decide.
Old Jul 6, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL PM
Will do. Fingers crossed for those MREs.
Old Jul 7, 2020, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tafticus
Has anyone discovered what a "meal-kit" is yet? Will be traveling to PDX in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering if it's worth stopping by the Market.
I flew out of PDX a few weeks ago but Capers Market was closed when I went through on a monday evening, and there was nothing out to give any indication. I'm flying into PDX again friday morning and if I remember I'll walk past and see if I can find out.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 12:28 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Meal Kit
tom911, symbols, Gig103 and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 12:31 pm

The Cafe refused to honor Priority Pass $28 guest benefit today. They said the benefits have been changed again.
As of this morning, the Priority Pass website still shows the $28 guest benefit.

Old Jul 9, 2020, 4:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
The Cafe refused to honor Priority Pass $28 guest benefit today. They said the benefits have been changed again.
As of this morning, the Priority Pass website still shows the $28 guest benefit.
Ummm... it might be helpful if you shared what, specifically, they told you the benefits have changed to.

Regards
Old Jul 20, 2020, 3:12 pm

2PM today (20-Jul-2020) and Capers Cafe is closed.
Old Jul 20, 2020, 5:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Originally Posted by scubadu
Ummm... it might be helpful if you shared what, specifically, they told you the benefits have changed to.

Regards
Also clarify what kind of Priority Pass you have
Old Jul 20, 2020, 8:56 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
... so, WN moved to "E" (on 7/15 apparently and I'm surprised I just found this out upon deplaning, especially having just been thru here 7/1). Are there plans to build new restaurants (which I would have thought would be easier and faster to do with nobody around) as it's pretty sparse in there now, PP or not?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.