Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website Problems/Issues thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2011, 6:47 pm

Programs: NZ Air Points (Gold Elite), Velocity (Platinum), Emirates (Gold)
Originally Posted by WLGNZ
What a mess. Magically about five hundred and fifty airpoints dollars and status points from December have disappeared from my account. The original transactions have just disappeared. No sign of reversals or anything else. They were there on Friday and are gone today. Interestingly they were part of a round world trip and the other star carrier points are there but the NZ activity has gone....
Would be really useful if Airpoints accounts were reliable......
You are going to get them back, right? Do we have to print out copies of our account status to prove what we are owed? I don't keep copies of my boarding passes once it credits to my account.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA1MM, QF/NZ/VA/UA/DL, etc...
Just checked online and looks like it happened to me too - my flights for Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 have suddenly disappeared, and now I have a negative APD balance.

Am assuming this is some sort of glitch that they can fix - do we all need to ask them to manually recredit??

I just tried to reclaim those flights online via website, and it states "Your claims have been processed and your account balance updated", yet they still no longer appear and am still missing the APD and SP.

Last edited by RandyNZ; Feb 6, 2011 at 1:46 pm Reason: futile attempt at using website
Old Feb 6, 2011, 1:56 pm

Programs: NZ*E, UA*1K, QF Plat
Talked with AirNZ who said they are working on their system at the moment and the missing flights should re-appear soon (an unspecified time). Apparently the helpful person could see the flights that had dissappeared.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 2:36 pm

Programs: NZ Silver
Damn, I am missing 20 odd also. I hope they re-appear as I need them 2 get gold...
Old Feb 6, 2011, 5:26 pm

Programs: NZ GE and EK Skywards
Unhappy

Originally Posted by RandyNZ
Just checked online and looks like it happened to me too - my flights for Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 have suddenly disappeared, and now I have a negative APD balance.

Am assuming this is some sort of glitch that they can fix - do we all need to ask them to manually recredit??

I just tried to reclaim those flights online via website, and it states "Your claims have been processed and your account balance updated", yet they still no longer appear and am still missing the APD and SP.

I had the same message appear for me last week when checking my flights for Jan 11. I had 3 of 7 flights missing. I emailed them on Mon and hadn't heard from them by Fri so rang AirNZ.

Thankfully all sorted now, but quite frustrating at the time.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 6:51 pm

Just checked mine and all SP's earned from Dec 1 have gone from summary - just on 300 SP and APD and consequently from balances.
Was fine this morning - NZ sort please

Checked again all international flights since Sept 8 have disappeared on mine and the boss's.

Last edited by wayoutwest; Feb 6, 2011 at 6:54 pm Reason: update
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:23 am

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Took my first trip on a Q300 for the year today only to find my fast bag tag on my rollerbag was torn - went to the lounge and asked for another where i was declined saying that two fastbag tags should have been sent out (never seen anything, ever).

I asked another lounge agent and was given one once they confirmed i was NZ*G

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/fast-bag Says i should be able to ask for one in the lounge o_O
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:28 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Rebound
Took my first trip on a Q300 for the year today only to find my fast bag tag on my rollerbag was torn - went to the lounge and asked for another where i was declined saying that two fastbag tags should have been sent out (never seen anything, ever).

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/fast-bag Says i should be able to ask for one in the lounge o_O
In WLG lounge there is a big stack of them on the counter inside.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:46 am

Programs: NZ Silver
I think the SP issue might have resolved? Just hasn't updated my most recent SP from flight today
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
In WLG lounge there is a big stack of them on the counter inside.
They had a big stack at the counter at the AKL lounge too, she grabbed a handful and give me one.

On another slightly annoying note, new rollerbag/laptop bag is about 1cm in height and depth too large (due to the wheels) - no problem on the Jets but the Q300 was a push and shove - might have to fork out for another bag
Old Feb 7, 2011, 12:58 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
That is why I have a small rollaboard.
Old Feb 7, 2011, 1:08 am

Its a briefcase roller-combo and i have a number of things i have to take in it, don't want to divide the items between two bags as thats a pain, but i'm gonna downsize it as best i can i guess.

Just checked myairnz - recent activity has lots of entries that make no sense, i assue its from this time last year which has been recredited or something due to the IT issues?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 5:44 pm

When will the multi city tool be working properly.
I am trying to book HKK to MEl on weekend of 25 Feb to 1 Mar.
Just going in and trying on the main search page gives one option on each day. Try CHC to MEL and you get mutiple options. Try the multi tool search and again it gives reduced options even though there are 4 available.
Of course call contact centre and they charge for what should be a simple basic IT thing - let people choose from the options available or get rid of the options - no wonder people are using TA's to book
Old Feb 8, 2011, 8:06 pm

Programs: NZ*G, QF NB, UA 1K, AA ExecPlat, IHG PlatAmb, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, ZE1 PC
Just checked myairnz - recent activity has lots of entries that make no sense, i assue its from this time last year which has been recredited or something due to the IT issues?
Mine is also going nuts, lots of credits and corrections going back to November, updating every day since late January.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 11:44 pm

They had a big stack at the counter at the AKL lounge too, she grabbed a handful and give me one.
I think the point Kiwi Flyer was making that at WLG and CHC they are there for you to help yourself.

They have just come out with a revised design which uses has the Air NZ Koru at the end of the plastic tag so that they will be less prone to flying off in the wind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.