Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many times have you been upgraded on AF/KL ?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2022, 7:30 pm

Programs: FB Ultimate, HHonors Diamond, Mariott Titanium, IHG Diamond/R Ambassador, Hertz Platinium
I only had a few upgrades when the plane was packed. 8 in 3 years.6 with AF and 2 with KLM
Old Jul 2, 2022, 1:25 pm

Programs: FB Plat (Y3), All Accor Gold (Y2)
To revive this old thread... recently it's been happening a lot. 3 times in the last 3 months (once in may, once in june and now again today).

I assume the mess in Amsterdam has a lot to do with it, but I may be wrong and maybe AFKL had a change of heart on how to treat Platinum members.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:25 pm

it also happened to me twice on KLC E90. I think the current situation is a mess: flights are cancelled, delayed and on top of that all alternatives are full and not that they care that much. A welcome move though in the current chaos.
b12e likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 3:38 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
AF and KL used to upgrade me a nice amount on some parts of my US-Asia/Asia-US journeys, but it’s been about ten years since AF has upgraded me on a long-haul segment and that was a CDG-US one. KL doesn’t show me much long-haul love since NW went poof.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.