Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Blue FAQ

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2021, 6:06 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by kauppias
If one books a long haul Premium economy fare does the feeder get economy XPs or Premium economy XPs? ,
If the feeder doesn't have a W cabin, one gets Y XPs.
kauppias likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 6:29 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by maalloc
If the feeder doesn't have a W cabin, one gets Y XPs.
Good to know, I was looking at some J tickets where the segment that was on a plane with NO J cabin and that looked to get J XPs anyways so I wanted to make sure

Thanks
Old Jul 28, 2021, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
Good to know, I was looking at some J tickets where the segment that was on a plane with NO J cabin and that looked to get J XPs anyways so I wanted to make sure

Thanks
Just to clarify: the same applies to J. If the feeder doesn’t have a J cabin, the flight only gives Y XPs
Old Jul 28, 2021, 7:11 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by maalloc
Just to clarify: the same applies to J. If the feeder doesn’t have a J cabin, the flight only gives Y XPs
Good to know

Last edited by kauppias; Jul 28, 2021 at 7:41 am
Old Jul 28, 2021, 5:18 pm

sorry for the naive question but why hasn't the first page of FAQ been updated with the new status and XP needed for each level ? Couldn't find an easy recap as the old one, sorry if posted somewhere else. Thanks !__PRESENT
Old Aug 16, 2021, 3:45 am

Duplicate thread. Please delete.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 1:57 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Has anyone else seen a recent delay in points earnings? It's now been over 48h since a flight that hasn't been credited.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by remymartin
Has anyone else seen a recent delay in points earnings? It's now been over 48h since a flight that hasn't been credited.
not for me. It happens sometimes.
remymartin likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 6:47 am

Programs: FB:Plat ALL:Plat
If you want it immediately, just click on the button for missing miles and they would be credited immediately
remymartin likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2021, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by Sleepy_Sentry
That's what I was looking for! I guess I will wait for my card to arrive and see if there is a number listed.

Do Silver members also get priority baggage handling? For my first two trips as a Silver there was no "Priority" marked on my bag.
I have 2 questions:
i. Is it possible to give me an indication of the time (weeks) it takes after achieving a new FB level and receiving the card?
ii. If I achieve Platinum on my outbound flight, will my status be updated automatically in the same reservation for the inbound flight? Even if this is within a few days?
Old Aug 28, 2021, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by Escape
I have 2 questions:
i. Is it possible to give me an indication of the time (weeks) it takes after achieving a new FB level and receiving the card?
Takes a week or two usually.

ii. If I achieve Platinum on my outbound flight, will my status be updated automatically in the same reservation for the inbound flight? Even if this is within a few days?
No, but if you need that to be reflected in your booking you can call to have it fixed.
Escape likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2021, 7:28 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Apparently quite recently, Transavia added another ticket type to XP earnings - are there any other changes?
Old Sep 6, 2021, 7:17 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by remymartin
Apparently quite recently, Transavia added another ticket type to XP earnings - are there any other changes?
No. Not long after they added XP earning to the miles earning tickets, there was a buzz about SkyPriority applicable, but it turned out to be an IT glitch and not a thing.
remymartin likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2021, 1:53 am
formerly Sleepy_Sentry

I earned Gold status 17 days ago and still have not received a card in the mail. When does this typically arrive?
Old Sep 17, 2021, 2:08 am

Weeks, if not months later. You can find your digital card in the AF and KL apps if needed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.