Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New CDG 2F Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2021, 4:52 am

Programs: FB Platinum, AS MVP Gold, HH Gold, IHG Gold
Hi,

Had the chance to visit the lounge myself yesterday, here is my review for those understanding french:
https://blog.flight-report.com/air-f...les-de-gaulle/
Old Aug 20, 2021, 5:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Leadership
Hi,

Had the chance to visit the lounge myself yesterday, here is my review for those understanding french:
https://blog.flight-report.com/air-f...les-de-gaulle/
Thanks for the report. Curious to know about (bolding is mine): "Les toilettes sont disponibles sur les deux niveaux et disposent de glaces nuages anti-buée."
About the meeting room in the Ultimate/hippo space, do you know if this can be pre-booked ?
Old Aug 20, 2021, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
Thanks for the report. Curious to know about (bolding is mine): "Les toilettes sont disponibles sur les deux niveaux et disposent de glaces nuages anti-buée."
About the meeting room in the Ultimate/hippo space, do you know if this can be pre-booked ?
I should have said "miroir" ^^
I don't know the booking process for the meeting room in the VIP zone, to be honest I dont find this VIP zone very attractive with the windows facing the building and not the apron BUT it's very private and just right next to the entrance.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 7:23 am

Programs: DL DM
Anyone know the hours for the Clarins spa? Hoping it's open 7am Sunday, but that seems unlikely.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by GeminisTwin
Anyone know the hours for the Clarins spa? Hoping it's open 7am Sunday, but that seems unlikely.
Link i put above gives the opening hours of the Clarins spa, it's open everyday except wed and bank holidays.
GeminisTwin likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 8:33 am

I hadn't realised until I watched the AF "making of" video that this is an entirely new extension built from scratch and connected to the terminal, rather than being part of the existing terminal footprint - impressive work.
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2021, 9:13 am

It looks really stunning! The old lounges were so awful and crowded, can't wait to visit that one. Looks like they took some ideas from the main KLM lounge in Amsterdam, with the QR code showers and the lockers (lockers in my opinion are one of the most useful amenity in a lounge, what a pleasure to not lug your things around every time you move).
Old Aug 20, 2021, 9:23 am

It looks really nice and airy! I must say that they have done a great job with both of the new 2F and YUL lounges, judging from the pictures.
Can`t wait to go there!

My only concern is the temperature during summer in 2F. I hope they did a better job with the air conditioning, then in the terminal.
Old Aug 21, 2021, 2:31 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
No wait list at the spa this morning. I tried it and enjoyed it a lot! Some balm given at the end.
Old Aug 21, 2021, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by GeminisTwin
opens at 7:40am. You need to put your name on the list. They are 20 minute time slots.
Old Aug 22, 2021, 4:04 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I’m here now and I concur with everyone - such a fantastic improvement. Champagne service starts at 11 am - and it’s the most popular bottle and tends to run out. Staff are very nice and are happy to show pax around and chitchat in general.

Bien joué!!!
blairvanhorn and Goldorak like this.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 11:53 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I was here for a couple of hours last night for dinner. The design is very nice, and the views are great. Since I was solo traveling with a lot of hand luggage I did not visit upstairs - is there a different food offering? To be honest I was not impressed with the food downstairs. Potato chips at one station, and pickles (Onions, gherkins and fish) with some salad options at the other (at the main entrance).

Admittedly there were a lot of additional sweet options, though at 7PM that was not really what I was looking for.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 11:56 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by Xandrios
I was here for a couple of hours last night for dinner. The design is very nice, and the views are great. Since I was solo traveling with a lot of hand luggage I did not visit upstairs - is there a different food offering? To be honest I was not impressed with the food downstairs. Potato chips at one station, and pickles (Onions, gherkins and fish) with some salad options at the other (at the main entrance).

Admittedly there were a lot of additional sweet options, though at 7PM that was not really what I was looking for.
There were no hot options at dinnertime?
Old Aug 31, 2021, 11:41 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Either I missed them completely, or perhaps they had run out. My impression was that there were cold cuts and a bunch of sweets on offer. Did they ever have hot food in the old lounge?
Old Aug 31, 2021, 12:20 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by Xandrios
Either I missed them completely, or perhaps they had run out. My impression was that there were cold cuts and a bunch of sweets on offer. Did they ever have hot food in the old lounge?
Not in 2F, but that was supposed to be one of the new lounge’s improvements

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.