Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2019, 6:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I've booked TB tickets, and the guy beside me at the bar just booked a multicity TB ticket.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 6:35 pm

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
Is anyone else having OLCI problems (since 12:00 Dec 8 and still ongoing at 17:00 PDT)?
Old Dec 9, 2019, 3:12 am
Original Member

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by Academic
Is anyone else having OLCI problems (since 12:00 Dec 8 and still ongoing at 17:00 PDT)?
yes. I had to go to the airport to check in. Kiosk also didn’t work. App didn’t work, OLCI didn’t work. Check in agent told me I was doing something wrong. Laughable.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 4:58 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Note to self: next time encounter AC agent at the airport and they tell me I'm doing it wrong, I will not channel Steve Jobs, but I will make them show me what they think is wrong, because, you know.......
Old Dec 11, 2019, 6:48 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Can't log in to the Aeroplan website at all using Chrome right now (past hour or so). It just sits there forever with the little barbershop stripes rolling through the login button. Couple different computers, tried restarting one of them. Tried Incognito.

Worked okay in Edge, so I was able to make the booking I needed to, but blech, Edge.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 8:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Hmmm. Chrome Incognito working for me

Old Dec 14, 2019, 7:56 am

Programs: AC SE
For the last week or so, when I logon to AC.com to look at my bookings (there should be 4 there), I get the following message:

'We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. (err-7) RT_ORD_011

You currently don't have any flight bookings at aircanada.com. 8117'

I can look the bookings up individually with the 'my bookings' tool by entering the individual booking references.

Anyone else experience the same?
Old Dec 14, 2019, 8:49 am

Programs: 35 K
My march flight to EWR via YYZ was changed by AC and I received notice of the change of seat, When I log in to my bookings I can only see the YYC to YYZ leg and it will not allow me to select seats.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 2:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Accor Diamond, AC 35K, National Exec, Hertz Gold
Flight on Swiss shows up on Aeroplan, United and Expertflyer but AP agent say it's not in their system - did confirm they see it on their website.

Said they would open an IT issue and to call back in 3-5 business days to see if it's bookable... after 90 minutes on hold with Diamond status.
Old Dec 15, 2019, 3:02 pm

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.aeroplan.com/adr/SearchProcess.do" on this server.Reference #18.29b7efc7.1576447303.74da858a
Old Dec 15, 2019, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by canadiancow

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.aeroplan.com/adr/SearchProcess.do" on this server.Reference #18.29b7efc7.1576447303.74da858a

Content modified /content/aeroplan/en/use-your-miles/travel/jcr:content/sso

Status

OK
Location/content/aeroplan/en/use-your-miles/travel/_jcr_content/sso

Parent Location/content/aeroplan/en/use-your-miles/travel/_jcr_content

Path

/content/aeroplan/en/use-your-miles/travel/jcr:content/sso
Old Dec 15, 2019, 11:13 pm

Programs: Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Aeroplan Black
Originally Posted by mjrobson
Flight on Swiss shows up on Aeroplan, United and Expertflyer but AP agent say it's not in their system - did confirm they see it on their website.

Said they would open an IT issue and to call back in 3-5 business days to see if it's bookable... after 90 minutes on hold with Diamond status.
Yep exactly the same problem that I face today,
some of their swiss inventories are NOT on system (they claim its a phantom availability, but maybe it's the agent that arent incompetent?)
I was talking to AP agent today where I can see the availability for ZRH - VIE on AP site, but not on their system.

Let me know if you hear back regarding this issue
mjrobson likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 6:25 am

Had an issue with an award booking for March. AC cancelled the one of my connections in YUL, wouldn't let me accept the new routing online so I had to call in to Aeroplan. I was on hold for about 50 minutes (called in around 9:15 am ATL). The agent I received was so helpful though, she managed to fix up the booking in no time and was great. I did luck out as she did mention she had been there for 30 years and was semi-retired so I think I got a knowledgeable person.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 1:55 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum

This is a domestic PY ticket ... so I will not be seated in Premium Rouge. This ticket? $2300 for a domestic round trip. That I, as a customer, understand Air Canada's products better than their own website? Priceless.
jerry305 likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 7:05 pm

What does it say for the other segment?

Is it just going off the fare basis for everything?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.