Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2017, 9:57 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by traacs
AC has a few years to sort that out before they launch their own frequent flyer program. If it will be any thing like the AC website they should start soon or it may take till 2022 before it is operational.
AC's backup plan is to buy aeropeso on the cheap, and use aeropeso's broken website, which already has broken connections to AC's own broken website.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 3:53 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
New message on the mobile app "An error occured that we didn't quite expect. Unable to process your request. Flights submitted aren't corrected grouper per origin and destination. We've been automatically notified, and hope to address this issue shortly."

Meanwhile, on AP, PY flights still continue to only appear when I pick priority rewards. Despite then not having the word priority next to them.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jc94
New message on the mobile app "An error occured that we didn't quite expect. Unable to process your request. Flights submitted aren't corrected grouper per origin and destination. We've been automatically notified, and hope to address this issue shortly."

Meanwhile, on AP, PY flights still continue to only appear when I pick priority rewards. Despite then not having the word priority next to them.
I suspect the issue there is that they're not marked "priority".

There are two classes of PY rewards.
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I suspect the issue there is that they're not marked "priority".

There are two classes of PY rewards.
Hmmm. Will I lose access Jan 1st with my 13k AQM?
Old Dec 8, 2017, 7:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jc94

Hmmm. Will I lose access Jan 1st with my 13k AQM?
I would think it's March* 1st.
jc94 likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 10:54 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
This is at least the 3rd time in the past week that the Aeroplan site has shut down at 10PM Mountain time for maintenance. But is it likely anything will actually be fixed when it's up and running again the morning? Like the IKK issue? The resetting of all the info when switching between one-way and round-trip on the flight search page? Or whatever glitch was causing errors when I was trying to book legs with SK flights last night?
canadiancow and YYC3722 like this.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
This is at least the 3rd time in the past week that the Aeroplan site has shut down at 10PM Mountain time for maintenance. But is it likely anything will actually be fixed when it's up and running again the morning? Like the IKK issue? The resetting of all the info when switching between one-way and round-trip on the flight search page? Or whatever glitch was causing errors when I was trying to book legs with SK flights last night?
I thought it was down at 10pm every night for maintainence letting them switch out the hamster?
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Data point. Clearing cookies did not fix the Altitude page. However it is now another page that only works incognito.

Nice to see some standardization.

If they "standardize" eUpgrades, we are going to be in a world of hurt.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 12:22 pm

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Still this morning seat selection on eupgrades does not work going into 4 th week., need to go to ac to change seat selection.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:20 am

Programs: AC E35K
Seat selection on EUpgrade platform

I just snagged myself an eUp for my trip home. Problem is I want to select a seat near the back of the cabin and when I try to access the seat change modal on the eUp site, it just responds with "Problem Accessing Seat Map".

I can't change my seat on AC.com as this is a travel agency tix.

Anyone else have this problem? How do I get around it?
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by amadaeus
I just snagged myself an eUp for my trip home. Problem is I want to select a seat near the back of the cabin and when I try to access the seat change modal on the eUp site, it just responds with "Problem Accessing Seat Map".

I can't change my seat on AC.com as this is a travel agency tix.

Anyone else have this problem? How do I get around it?
I've had that problem for about a month. I think AC's IT went to a Christmas party and hasn't returned yet.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:47 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
I have noticed the seat selection tool on the eUpgrade site has not been working some a little while now.

Go here...

https://services.aircanada.com/Servi...method=english
Old Dec 15, 2017, 10:28 am

Programs: AC E35K
Originally Posted by Plumber
I have noticed the seat selection tool on the eUpgrade site has not been working some a little while now.

Go here...

https://services.aircanada.com/Servi...method=english
+1. Thanks for the tip!

Seat changed. No windows left on the 788, so I'll console myself with whatever seat I have closest to the exit.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 9:59 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Today's enhancement on the Altitude website while trying to login:

Internal server error

Unreal.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:10 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Aeroplan for the last few hours. Driving me NUTS

FLIGHT REDEMPTION FAILURE
HOME

USE YOUR MILES

TRAVEL

FLIGHT REDEMPTION FAILUREAn error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the Aeroplan.com web site assistance centre at 1-800-361-5373. Be sure to specify error code UFMM E/5501.

If you call it says try again later LOL

Gj Aeroplan!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.