Search
Old Jul 29, 2017, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2017, 9:23 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
I am pleasantly surprised that my AQD posted correctly and within 10 days for all AC/TK/A3 flights on my recent itinerary. I fully expected that further follow-up would be necessary.

Small victories with AC IT.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:32 am

Why no AQD? screenshot

No AQD for ICN-YVR and YVR-YYC?

Attached Images  
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
Normally AQD takes a few extra days to post
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:40 am
alc

I think Friday flights will have AQD show up on Thursday this week. This is based on a 6 day cycle on a 4-days AQM/AQS posting time. With Friday flights seems to be now on a 3-days AQM/AQS posting time, maybe you have it on Wednesday?? Not sure.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 2:57 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Have received lots of AQM and AQD from many different flights including the last week but still haven't received AQD from Sep 24 AC domestic flights (changed from original booking by Super Elite desk)--flown in business class on Flex upgrade. Will see how it all turns out. Finally gave up and submitted a claim. One month is my limit . . .
Old Oct 30, 2017, 3:04 pm

Programs: *$ Green
I think AQD posting works with smoke signals.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
I think AQD posting works with smoke signals.
It worked with a Ouija board when I tried it.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 10:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
My first EYW weekend has fully posted.

AQD is accurate (though stupid).

I still can't get over how they prorate it based on distance on the PNR, and not the fare.

For example, I flew one PNR with a YYJ-BOS fare (YVR-YUL was a long segment), along with a bunch of things like YFC-YHZ-YYG.

The AQD they assigned YVR-YUL is more than double what I paid for YYJ-YVR-YUL-BOS.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by canadiancow

I still can't get over how they prorate it based on distance on the PNR, and not the fare.

For example, I flew one PNR with a YYJ-BOS fare (YVR-YUL was a long segment), along with a bunch of things like YFC-YHZ-YYG.

The AQD they assigned YVR-YUL is more than double what I paid for YYJ-YVR-YUL-BOS.
They say it was easier to prove Fermat's Last Theroem than to understand AC.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 10:34 pm

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
Originally Posted by BlondeBomber
Have received lots of AQM and AQD from many different flights including the last week but still haven't received AQD from Sep 24 AC domestic flights (changed from original booking by Super Elite desk)--flown in business class on Flex upgrade. Will see how it all turns out. Finally gave up and submitted a claim. One month is my limit . . .
I honestly wonder why things like this happens? You certainly have more patience than I do. Update us with how that claim goes!

Originally Posted by canadiancow

Looking forward to checking that leaderboard now!

Also... what does PNR mean?
Old Oct 30, 2017, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yosemite1
I honestly wonder why things like this happens? You certainly have more patience than I do. Update us with how that claim goes!

Looking forward to checking that leaderboard now!

Also... what does PNR mean?
I have yet to whole-heartedly attempt an EYW (one year I eventually will), but the AQM not posting for me is a rare thing and these AC hiccups happen to me maybe once or twice a year at most.

But usually it happens in favour for me, so net-net I am still winning.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 11:25 am
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I have yet to whole-heartedly attempt an EYW (one year I eventually will), but the AQM not posting for me is a rare thing and these AC hiccups happen to me maybe once or twice a year at most.

But usually it happens in favour for me, so net-net I am still winning.
as long as you are not whining that is a good thing!^

Response was fast (immediate) and AQD posted:

"Dear Mr. BlondeBomber,

Thank you for taking the time to reach us with this verification request.

I am glad to inform you that the AQD you were still missing for these flights have now been added to your account. Your dashboard should be updated very shortly.

We are truly sorry for this processing delay and the inconvenience it may have caused you. Please do not hesitate to write back if ever you have other AQD related queries in the future.

Best regards,

XXXX
Air Canada Altitude
Old Nov 11, 2017, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
AQD counter not working for the last week?

For at least the last week, the AQD counter on the Altitude website hasn't been working. I've checked almost every day, but each time all I see is "$0 AQD" and "Not Available".

Leaving aside that AQD is a huge PITA in general, I find this rather pathetic.

Am I just unlucky or are others having the same issue?
Old Nov 11, 2017, 2:56 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Couldn't give you exact days, but I have seen AQD totals in the past week, although more times than not, the AQD is not available.
--
13F
canadiancow likes this.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 3:00 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
AQD was available last night, but now showing as zero with a note from Altitude stating there is a known problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.