Old Jul 29, 2017, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2017, 3:32 am

Programs: AC E75K
P and Z fare YVR-ICN-HAN operated by AC and OZ (AC codeshare) on AC ticket stock. Travel on Aug 27/28. AQMs posted quickly but no sign of AQDs. Not even "pending". Is this the norm now?
Old Sep 1, 2017, 8:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by capedreamer
P and Z fare YVR-ICN-HAN operated by AC and OZ (AC codeshare) on AC ticket stock. Travel on Aug 27/28. AQMs posted quickly but no sign of AQDs. Not even "pending". Is this the norm now?
A bit too anxious?

Give them a couple more days. They must be busy at this time of the year.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by Stranger
A bit too anxious?

Give them a couple more days. They must be busy at this time of the year.
I wasn't expecting the AQDs to have posted, but rather for the "pending" to be there. I recall always seeing that in the past, so was curious if others noticed such a change.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 10:03 am

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
I have seen pending sometimes and not others.

I wouldn't sweat it
capedreamer likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 4:56 am

It's been a month since a purchase of a flight pass for MrsITAG that was supposed to award 1,500 AQD miles. Nothing. Air Canada just says 'wait.'

Folks, I wouldn't be surprised if a memo went out that they were cutting back on this benefit in the hopes that folks won't notice that such things won't post. Check your postings carefully.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 8:28 am
alc

Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
It's been a month since a purchase of a flight pass for MrsITAG that was supposed to award 1,500 AQD miles. Nothing. Air Canada just says 'wait.'

Folks, I wouldn't be surprised if a memo went out that they were cutting back on this benefit in the hopes that folks won't notice that such things won't post. Check your postings carefully.
Not sure which thread this post should move to, I think you meant the 1500 AQM and not AQD.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Yeah, it's AQM, not AQD.

And this has NEVER been quick to post. A month is pushing it, but not surprising.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 7:44 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
AC has screwed up the AQD for one of my flights from September 20th. But the AQD discrepancy form doesn't let me to submit a discrepancy report yet. Even though the AQD has already posted incorrectly.

So, go to hell AC, I'm now going to go back and submit an AQD discrepancy form for every single flight that they've gotten wrong this year, which is probably at least a dozen. I haven't bothered since they won't matter in the end, but now I'm just pissed at their utter incompetence in calculating AQD.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 10:38 am

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
Are there any recent AQD posting times to share? I took a series of flights last Sunday, September 24, and flights posted on September 28.

It's not the AQD amount per se, since I know I'll clear comfortably, but rather, I'm eager to get E75K recognition and nominate my family member for E35K before her trip over Thanksgiving.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 10:54 am

My Sep 23 flights posted AQD overnight, and the total exactly matches what I was expecting.

My Sep 24 flights have blank AQD.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 11:00 am

Thanks.

Is there a regular AQD sweep on a particular day as is the case with Aeroplan bonus miles on Sundays?

Originally Posted by canadiancow
My Sep 23 flights posted AQD overnight, and the total exactly matches what I was expecting.

My Sep 24 flights have blank AQD.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 2:15 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by TTC192Rocket
Thanks.

Is there a regular AQD sweep on a particular day as is the case with Aeroplan bonus miles on Sundays?
No. It's inconsistent.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 2:20 pm

My 2 flights on Sep 23 posted today.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:45 pm

My flights on the 24th posted sometime in the past 5-7 hours. Thanks to all who helped answery question a few posts above.

edit: Even my bonus Aeroplan miles posted, and it's only about 10 PM EST here. Is this new? I've always had it post around 3 AM Sunday.

Now, waiting for the E75K invite.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 7:49 pm

Mine also posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.