Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: asovse1
Suggested format for a wiki containing a quick summary of what's available and when at the various MLLs...

Summary of Meal Offerings and Times at MLLs

YYZ Domestic
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, yogurts, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns, bread, jam etc. As of Nov/Dec 2018: the usual oatmeal yogurt, bread, bananas, sometimes watermelon, cheese omelette, some sort of meat (e.g. sausage), some sort of roasted potato (from frozen)
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (e.g. potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), margarita pizza (starting at 11:30), cookies, fruit
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups. PHOTOS
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM/AM

YYZ Transborder
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Outside meal times: quick description of food offerings

YYZ International
Breakfast: x:xx AM - y:yy AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: x:xx AM - y:yy PM; See this post for photos https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30073984-post2600.html Note that the last photos posted for this MLL were Aug 2018

YVR Domestic
Breakfast: 07:00 AM - 9:30 AM; (as of July 2018), sausages, scrambled eggs, potato cakes, oatmeal, yogurts, bananas, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - 2:00?? PM; pizza (limited time, usually replenished no more than twice), salads (chips are pulled) ended ~2pm today, but seems abnormal -eb 2018Jun20
Dinner:6:00 PM - 6:45 PM; macaron with crushed tomato sauce, sprinkled lightly with shredded white cheese and a few basil leaves
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa of hummus (not both at same time), cookies; pretzels from 3:00 PM until 4:30 PM
Alcohol available: 11:00 AM - at least 10:00 PM

YVR Transborder
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; quick description of food offerings
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings

YVR International
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018), oatmeal, scrambled eggs, cantaloupe, croissant/danish. PHOTOS and more PHOTOS
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; similar to YUL international, salads, veggies, hot pasta dish
Outside meal times: PHOTOS from pre-late night departures

YUL Domestic
Breakfast: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings
Alcohol available: ??:?? - y:yy PM/AM

YUL Transborder
Dinner: x:xx PM - y:yy PM; quick description of food offerings. PHOTOS of pasta

YUL International
Lunch: 11:15 AM - y:yy PM; pizza, 3 different salads, raw veggies plus around 11:30, chef was making pasta with garlic and shrimp
Outside meal times: tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, cookies, fruit salad, other salads, soups. PHOTOS

YYC
Breakfast: ??:?? AM - ??:?? AM; muffins, fruit, yogurt, toast (with various spreads)
Lunch: ~11:30 AM - 1:30 PM; pizza, soup, chilli; Mon beef roast + sides
Dinner: ~4:30 PM - 6:30 PM; skillit, veggies, rice, Chilli, soup
Outside meal times: ???

LAX
Breakfast: 05:15 AM - 10:30 AM; (as of March 2018) oatmeal, cold hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bread, jam etc
Lunch: 11:00 AM - y:yy PM; 2 soups, small salad/vegetable offering (potato salad, kale and cranberry salad, edamame beans), nachos, salsa, sour cream, cookies, fruit
Outside meal times: tortillas, salsa, cookies, soups.
Alcohol available: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM

etc...
Print Wikipost

AC lounge food

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:41 pm

Programs: E35K, FPC Platinum
Originally Posted by RangerNS
Has anyone eaten those "omelettes" or "potatoes"? I mean, more than once?
I find the omelettes pretty acceptable
Old Jul 12, 2019, 3:15 am

Programs: AC SE
Alcohol being one of the four food groups, this is probably the most appropriate place to post this.

I am currently sitting in the LHR MLL and they actually serve Laurent Perrier! Have I been missing out for the past several years or is this an improvement?
Bohemian1 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 8:46 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jasdou
Currently touring the *A lounges in LHR T2, I will pop in the MLL if I don’t get lost along the way.

I will also be in the YYZ Dom later this afternoon. Hopefully @24left left an ice cream bar or two for me.
She left 3, if I recall correctly.

I wasn't aware they were for you though. My bad. They were delicious though!
Old Jul 12, 2019, 9:04 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by WaytoomuchEurope
I’m in YYZ DOM now. Enjoying Haagen-Dazs. After waiting 15 minutes to get in.

you have no idea how much that aggravates me. Always just missing FTers.

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
And I'm always missing the ice cream bars.
Originally Posted by jasdou
I will also be in the YYZ Dom later this afternoon. Hopefully @24left left an ice cream bar or two for me.
She left 3, if I recall correctly.

I wasn't aware they were for you though. My bad. They were delicious though!

@WaytoomuchEurope @Bohemian1 @jasdou

Such comedians all of you.

As @RangerNS were leaving, I spotted someone at the elevator with a HD bar and I asked where. We walked back toward the case and I took one, asked RangerNS if he wanted one. I took these photos, you know, in case some people thought I'd wandered off with the case - which would look really weird as RangerNS and I walked to his gate.

The time stamp shows what was left and if there is anything less than that when anyone else gets to the YYZ Dom, well, blame @WaytoomuchEurope. He was the last one who posted about enjoying his treat. LOL

Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:02 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
If there's ever another in-air Do out of YYZ, I recommend we just wheel that thing onboard. That looks to be about six pax worth of carry on to me.

There's bound to be an inop pod we can stow it in and as long as it draws less than 180W, we should be good to go.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 11:03 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime PE, AC Altitude SE100K-1MM
Originally Posted by 24left
I took these photos, you know, in case some people thought I'd wandered off with the case - which would look really weird as RangerNS and I walked to his gate.
The time stamp shows what was left and if there is anything less than that when anyone else gets to the YYZ Dom, well, blame WaytoomuchEurope. He was the last one who posted about enjoying his treat. LOL

Above referenced from the "I'm in the MLL now" thread...

Was in YVR Domestic MLL, and they offered two flavours - the chocolate almond coated vanilla ice cream bar (unlike the chocolate ice cream shown above from YYZ MLL) and a milk-chocolate salted caramel ice-cream bar. They were leaving the freezer pretty quickly!
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:31 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
As @RangerNS were leaving, I spotted someone at the elevator with a HD bar and I asked where. We walked back toward the case and I took one, asked RangerNS if he wanted one.
Cold things are a hard limit. The only thing I can imagine worse than ice-cream would be ice-cream in EWR.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: Ice Cream Club, AC SE MM, Bonvoy Life Plat
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Beans and flying. Always a great combination.
DL skyclubs rotate chilli in almost every month. Very popular item too...

The paranoid in me feels it's the airline's way of poking back at their snowflake pax. I always partake in any bean-related offerings in the fart-arms-race. Will have to seek this out in the MLL now. Combine this with the omelettes to make a breakfast burrito. Do they have some kind of hot sauce?
Old Jul 12, 2019, 1:37 pm

Programs: AC SE
HD freezer is MIA from the YYZ MLL.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by DrunkCargo
Do they have some kind of hot sauce?
Yes, Tabasco.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 2:53 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat; Air Canada E75K; Westjet Platinum
Haagen Dazs is now available only in YYZ & YVR domestic lounge during certain hours? I never noticed it few weeks ago. Where was the cooler located? I should ask the staff for the hours next time.
Old Jul 13, 2019, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Sunny Day
Haagen Dazs is now available only in YYZ & YVR domestic lounge during certain hours? I never noticed it few weeks ago. Where was the cooler located? I should ask the staff for the hours next time.
Intermittent at best.

Originally Posted by shadowspar
No; my understanding is the same as yours. When I searched the forums I think 2017 was the last mention of them that I'd found.

...and they are apparently very fleeting as well. Once the freezer was emptied it wasn't restocked; they unplugged it and wheeled it away not long after my original post.
Originally Posted by ffsim

Turns out they’re very stingy with these frozen bars of goodness. They’re apparently only out for an hour at a time. I arrived in the YYZ MLL at 4:30 and they had been gone since 4pm; they were set to reappear at 7pm ~_~
Old Jul 13, 2019, 3:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Wondering if the wiki needs a refresh...
Old Jul 13, 2019, 4:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Wondering if the wiki needs a refresh...
You can add the YYZ breakfast beans, maybe a section for booze o'clock and well, the appearing and disappearing Haagen Dazs... o'clock
Old Jul 13, 2019, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can add the YYZ breakfast beans, maybe a section for booze o'clock and well, the appearing and disappearing Haagen Dazs... o'clock
Nah, I'll let someone else update the wiki. Besides, I don't frequent them as much anymore to get a good sense of what's really going on. But many of you S100Ks here have a better idea.
I'm asking on behalf of other posters who blindly post in other threads.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.