Wiki Posts
Search

Club des Actionnaires Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2015, 10:30 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by IMH
I have written to Shareholder Relations and Accor Concierge is also kindly checking to see what the LCAH system might reveal about my status expiry.
Two weeks later, I've not had a reply from Shareholder Relations or a follow-up from Accor Concierge. Has anyone fared better?
Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:05 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Well

I was on the phone this morning to sort out the LCAH Feb offer issues.

I asked the lady about my membership and she said I was already a gold member from what she could see. Yet online it still says I am Plat.

I continued to ask her if I would qualify for plat when all the members are transferred to gold default for owning the shares.

She said I only accrued 15,296 points which fell short of the 25,000 for plat.
Which I automatically realized that was my current balance available to redeem.
I'd just redeemed 20,000 points on our stay at the Sofitel Legend early this month. So it seemed she had no clue. I only started accruing points from September 29th 2014.

My wife said later maybe I should teach her how the program works as it seems I know more than the lady I was asking questions.

Anyway was happy I could at least talk to a Le club person about the other issue.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:26 pm

Programs: A3*G, Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by IMH
Two weeks later, I've not had a reply from Shareholder Relations or a follow-up from Accor Concierge. Has anyone fared better?
I sent an email to Le Club Accor ([email protected]) on April 7th.
No answer !

It's all a bit of joke
Dreadful service, really.

In 2 weeks time, I will stay at Sofitel Lyon Bellecour. That will take me above 25 000 points. We will see what happens next.

They are so bad, I would not be surprised if they downgrade my account to gold anyway !

Last edited by KATERGOO; Apr 21, 2015 at 12:44 pm
Old Apr 21, 2015, 6:57 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Wondering if anyone has re-submitted their details as requested in the "downgrade" email ?
Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:13 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by IMH
I have gone the same route with same "results". Amy (Accor Concierge) answered quickly that my request was sent to the relevant department. Same result when asking the facebook team - quick reply with "you will be contacted by the relevant department by email". No email so far.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 8:15 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by wantan
Wondering if anyone has re-submitted their details as requested in the "downgrade" email ?
I did but haven't received anything back.

My promo emails now just say "Card" next to the member number. It used to say Platinum etc.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 11:14 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Its seems they either have not decided how to implement the plat membership for shareholders or just only a few people know whats going to happen and have not communicated it to all those who need to know for us to be told whats happening.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 11:49 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by tris06
Its seems they either have not decided how to implement the plat membership for shareholders or just only a few people know whats going to happen and have not communicated it to all those who need to know for us to be told whats happening.
Actually I don't think that's what's happening.. It was communicated pretty clearly to those who wrote emails (.. a long time ago), that CdA would give gold and Platinum status was given when the normal Plat thresholds are met.

What they DON'T seem to be capable at the moment is to give an accurate point-statement that is logical/makes sense. Or maybe they are just all on easter holiday? It seems the logical thing to do after announcing such a step
Old Apr 22, 2015, 10:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Response from Accor

Concerning the plat status.

"To answer your inquiry, please note that the status is calculated on the activity accumulated during a 365 days period including any sort of point’s credit regardless whether they were used for stays or not during this exact period."

While it does not give me a 100% assurance that I will be plat after June 2015, now being on 33,000 points earned since Sep 2014.

The wording..."a 365 days period including any sort of point’s credit" sort of means including promotions. Does seem to indicate that way.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 5:34 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by tris06
Concerning the plat status.

"To answer your inquiry, please note that the status is calculated on the activity accumulated during a 365 days period including any sort of point’s credit regardless whether they were used for stays or not during this exact period."

While it does not give me a 100% assurance that I will be plat after June 2015, now being on 33,000 points earned since Sep 2014.

The wording..."a 365 days period including any sort of point’s credit" sort of means including promotions. Does seem to indicate that way.
Yeah, i was explicitly told ALL earned points count. However, my count from the "points earned" section is about 12'000 points higher than what they quoted me in an email... Hence the confusion... And now the silence..
Old Apr 23, 2015, 8:22 am

Accor will not get my business in August visiting BKK since they have "stolen" my lounge access with Cda platinum. Actually found much better hotel options now when i have to pay for the lounge myself, even with the Accor sale. My intension was to stay at Sofitel So Bangkok. Sorry Accor:-)
Old Apr 23, 2015, 9:45 am

change in status

I think they are starting to update the accounts.
Yesterday my dad and I got the standard email send after creating a new Le Club account. The status was classic.
Today we both got an email telling us that we reached platinum with validity 30.4.2016.
We collected over 25000points last year
So you don’t have to worry about getting plat with enough points collected^
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:15 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Thanks for that, jhempy.

Had you contacted LCAH (or Shareholder Relations) about this, or are they just working their way through CdA accounts?

Originally Posted by jhempy
got an email telling us that we reached platinum with validity 30.4.2016.
That would actually be the fairest solution for everyone who joined CdA before the change was announced. There will be quite a few CdA members out there who don't quite hit the 25,000 point target that's being retrospectively set.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:35 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Well

To be honest direktorn. The reason they are bringing is there are too many people not actually staying at their hotels much but with Plat memberships and 50 stocks. I am guilty of having the 50 stocks as well but that's mostly because I could not status match from my Airlines membership.
Which I think they should do if you can show you like to be loyal to a product if the benefits are there.
I will qualify for plat it seems based on what I heard and been told.
Old Apr 23, 2015, 11:36 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jhempy
I think they are starting to update the accounts.
Yesterday my dad and I got the standard email send after creating a new Le Club account. The status was classic.
Today we both got an email telling us that we reached platinum with validity 30.4.2016.
We collected over 25000points last year
So you don’t have to worry about getting plat with enough points collected^
So I am a little confused.They reset your account to classic then put you up to platinum the next day?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.