Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 13, 2016, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
If a United / United Express flight has not posted within 5 days, you may request missing flight credit
Go to the bottom of the page and sign-in into your account
You will need the e-ticket number.
Requests may be submitted up to 12 months after the date of your flight.For Flights with Star Alliance™ member airlines and other parter airlines, it may take up to 7 days for miles and Premier qualifying credit to show up in your account. For flights on Virgin Australia, it may take up to 14 days.

If your account isn't updated after 7 or 14 days, depending on the airline, submit a request. Additional documents may be required to complete your request.

How to fill out the request form for ANA, Azul, Eurowings, and JSX:
  • For ANA-operated flights within Japan that do not have a ticket number, enter "2050000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Azul-operated flights within the Brazil that do not have a ticket number, enter "5770000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For Eurowings-operated flights within Europe that do not have a ticket number, enter "1040000000000" in the ticket number field.
  • For JSX operated flights that do not have a ticket number, enter "5690000000000" in the ticket number field.

For missing non-flight partner credit you will need to wait 8 weeks before requesting missing credit

related thread: Retroactive flight credit for new MP account
UA claims I was a "no show" , cancelled rest of itin -- but I did actually fly!!!
For the archive of previous posts: Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]

Print Wikipost

[Consolidated] UA/Partner flights miles not posting?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2022, 12:37 pm

Programs: Diamond HH, Gold Marriott, UA "Plebe"
Points have not posted after 10 days

It has been over 10 days since my IAH-MKE flight and still have not received points. In the past they were posted within 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Sep 1, 2022, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by imssc1
It has been over 10 days since my IAH-MKE flight and still have not received points. In the past they were posted within 24 hours. Anyone else having this problem?
Follow up with MileagePlus Service Center.

David
Old Sep 1, 2022, 1:44 pm

Programs: 1MM, UA 1k
fill out the form online, in the MP center. I just did this for a couple LH legs, was credited instantly.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 10:13 am

Programs: AA 2.7MM LTP, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Nat'l Emerald Exec)
Missing miles from Air Canada codeshare

I booked on United.com with UA flight numbers, the two legs were in T and K class.

No mileage was awarded, but I just flew a couple days ago.

Is this a code share issue, or do the partner legs take longer to post?

Sorry, former AA Concierge Key, now UA gold, still learning how this airline works.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 10:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EleanorMcDaniel
I booked on United.com with UA flight numbers, the two legs were in T and K class.

No mileage was awarded, but I just flew a couple days ago.

Is this a code share issue, or do the partner legs take longer to post?

Sorry, former AA Concierge Key, now UA gold, still learning how this airline works.
It can take a few days for partner-operated flights to post. If you don't see the mileage in a week or so, it's worth further investigation.

In Star Alliance, only the operating carrier matters, so UA-coded, AC-flown segments will accrue as AC.
Old Oct 5, 2022, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I flew AC last about 3 weeks ago, and it took 3 or maybe 4 days for the mileage to post. Even if it was ‘supposed’ to post faster, I don’t think you can file a missing mileage request for at least 5 days, so really, nothing you can do at this point anyway.
jsloan and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 12:17 pm

Programs: status free since 2017
Help w/ LOT tix number

Realized I am missing flight credit from a LOT Airways flight from past summer but the LOT tix number is 12 digits (excluding "-")

sample: 080-xxxx...

United is looking for a 13 digit ticket number. I do see the the UA ffn on the booking but no miles credit from LOT. Any thoughts what be going on here and how do I credit the miles to UA?
Old Nov 23, 2022, 1:56 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Probably easiest solution is to call / email MileagePlus Service Center
Old Nov 25, 2022, 6:22 am

Programs: AA EXP
Missing Miles and PQP on Codeshare Flight

Recently flew TPA-EWR-FCO and ATH-FRA-TPA in business class, all miles are showing up in my account except for the FRA-TPA flight. This flight was LH 4400 operated by Eurowings, ticket issued by UA 016 ticket stock and now that it's been over a week 8 tried to fill out the online form and it tells me the flight/segment has already been given for whole ticket. Not sure if I'm missing something and I'm not due miles, or if there is a glitch. What recourse do I have, couldn't find anything online but I'm guessing I can call and talk to a live person? Any suggestions
Old Nov 25, 2022, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
try the native flight number; LH4400 is the codeshare flight number that was on your ticket, but *A credits based on operating carriers. That flight is 4Y 64.

If it doesn't come through under Eurowings Discover then Email [email protected] and they should be able to manually credit it.
SPN Lifer and FAA1996 like this.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 4:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by cfischer
try the native flight number; LH4400 is the codeshare flight number that was on your ticket, but *A credits based on operating carriers. That flight is 4Y 64.

If it doesn't come through under Eurowings Discover then Email [email protected] and they should be able to manually credit it.
Thanks for the reply, it won't let me get past the screen where I imput the ticket number, so I'll try the e-mail.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 7:46 am

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, MR Titanium
UA WEBWITE CLAIMS MISSING MILES WERE CREDITED (THEY WERE NOT) AND WON'T LET ME SUBMIT ONLINE REWUEST FOR MISSING MILEAGE CREDIT

Flew Austrian (OS) on a UA ticket 9 days ago and flights did not post. I wrote 1kvoice (which has helped in past instances of miles not posting) and they told me I would need to submit it via the United website for missing flight credit. I went to that site (which has apparently changed and now only asks to submit ticket number), entered my ticket number and got a message that 'the miles have already posted,' so it would not let me go any further.

This was actually the return two legs of a 4 leg itinerary (all 4 legs operated by OS on a UA ticket), and the first two legs posted normally when I flew them two months ago. For the final two legs 9 daysflown ago nothing posted.

Has anyone else had this problem and do you have advice what to do (e.g., write again to 1kvoice with screenshots documenting website will not accept ticket number and my account does not show the miles it says were credited, call MileagePlus support by telephone)?

Originally Posted by FAA1996
Recently flew TPA-EWR-FCO and ATH-FRA-TPA in business class, all miles are showing up in my account except for the FRA-TPA flight. This flight was LH 4400 operated by Eurowings, ticket issued by UA 016 ticket stock and now that it's been over a week 8 tried to fill out the online form and it tells me the flight/segment has already been given for whole ticket. Not sure if I'm missing something and I'm not due miles, or if there is a glitch. What recourse do I have, couldn't find anything online but I'm guessing I can call and talk to a live person? Any suggestions
Just curious whether you resolved this. I have the same problem with missing credit from an Austrian flight flown 9 days ago on a UA ticket. When I submit the ticket number for mileage credit, I am told it's already been credited (when it hasn't). Did you maybe call MikeagePlus support to get it resolved? Sounds like I am not alone with this problem.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Dec 7, 2022 at 4:17 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member
Old Dec 7, 2022, 8:18 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lotemblizej
Has anyone else had this problem and do you have advice what to do (e.g., write again to 1kvoice with screenshots documenting website will not accept ticket number and my account does not show the miles it says were credited, call MileagePlus support by telephone)?
For anything having to do with mileage credit when automated tools fail calling MPSC is the shortest distance between two points, IME. 1KV just acts as a middleman in these cases; sometimes it works frequently it doesn't.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, MR Titanium
Originally Posted by lincolnjkc
For anything having to do with mileage credit when automated tools fail calling MPSC is the shortest distance between two points, IME. 1KV just acts as a middleman in these cases; sometimes it works frequently it doesn't.
Thanks for the suggestion. Given the time difference it was easier for me to email MPSC. I am happy to report they posted the correct credit for both flights within a few hours and let me know by email.
jsloan likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 12:31 pm
hch

Originally Posted by lotemblizej
This was actually the return two legs of a 4 leg itinerary (all 4 legs operated by OS on a UA ticket), and the first two legs posted normally when I flew them two months ago. For the final two legs 9 daysflown ago nothing posted.

I had two similar incidents lately. One was a LH ticket with 2 LH and OS segments. One of the LH segments posted, the other 3 did not. The claim form said "already credited" (hey, at least 1/4 true in this case ), and a follow up with the customer service form got the other three credited quickly.

The other one was an Air Dolimiti ticket with a single Air Dolomiti segment. Same things with the claim form, and customer service then replied to me it already was credited, pointed to a completely different flight for the same city pair a few weeks earlier that was on a UA ticket. I replied back to them by email with all the details, but haven't gotten an answer back yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.