Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2024, 6:17 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Can't book any flights:

"We're sorry, but united.com was unable to complete your request. Please try later or contact united.com Support in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800....."
Old May 2, 2024, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by narvik
Can't book any flights:

"We're sorry, but united.com was unable to complete your request. Please try later or contact united.com Support in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800....."
united.com is just overwhelmed by the amount of the MP bookings with the new and improved redemption rates
rflor, Infinite1K, narvik and 2 others like this.
Old May 5, 2024, 10:00 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Can't book any flights:

This was me today. I do like the app, but sometimes Id like to use the website too
Old May 6, 2024, 1:11 am

Programs: United 1K Member
Can't book any flights:

I get that all of the time
Old May 6, 2024, 9:19 am

Anyone notice they can't book for other people now? I have my wife and kiddo saved to my profile but on the booking page it only has me as a passenger option and the drop down box is greyed out to select another passenger?
Old May 6, 2024, 10:00 am

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
Originally Posted by klif01
Anyone notice they can't book for other people now? I have my wife and kiddo saved to my profile but on the booking page it only has me as a passenger option and the drop down box is greyed out to select another passenger?
This happened to me the other day. I was trying to book an award flight for me on my wife's account. Was so annoyed that I just booked an award with both of us, then split the PNR and cancelled her's. It only took me 5 mins, but super annoying.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 6, 2024, 10:15 am

Programs: AA Gold
Originally Posted by mpw81
This happened to me the other day. I was trying to book an award flight for me on my wife's account. Was so annoyed that I just booked an award with both of us, then split the PNR and cancelled her's. It only took me 5 mins, but super annoying.
that's smart lol
Old May 7, 2024, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by leftysauce
that's smart lol
Turns out it may be operator error. I was able to see my other passengers in the app, went back to the website and saw it was searching "break from business" fares and had a link to send me back to the beginning to search for all fares, then I could select other pax....
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 7, 2024, 9:18 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
No words.

Rare, goodeats21, narvik and 1 others like this.
Old May 7, 2024, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
No words.
🤔

Love how the system has the ability/code to even include the minus symbol.
Old May 7, 2024, 9:34 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by Stgermainparis
No words.

The new MileageMinus math.
Old Yesterday, 10:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
While I wouldn't say that the website is down, I definitely cannot get it to work in Firefox today. Needed to switch to Google Chrome to do a flight search on my laptop ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.