Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Global Entry enrollment centers locations from the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2016, 5:00 pm

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP
Since it had better availability I scheduled at the "DOWNSTAIRS LOCATION"

This is from the confirmation:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enrollment Center: CharlotteDouglas DOWNSTAIRS LOCATION

Directions: Enter Charlotte Douglas International Airport at Lower Level Zone D. Turn left and go towards the exit of International Arrivals near baggage claim E. Enter the International Arrivals hallway and go to the last door on your right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing their is another location on the main floor of the terminal.
Old Dec 13, 2016, 7:32 am

Because the wait for an appointment is so long at ORD right now, we made an appointment for my husband to do his interview at MIA yesterday while we were down there. It was great! Small office and EXCEEDINGLY FRIENDLY employees. Especially compared to ORD. ORD has the whole bad cop act down to a science. There wasn't anyone else there when we arrived, the office came out to greet us and was super chatty and friendly, took husband back, and he as done in 90 seconds or less. The only sorta down side is it's waaaaaay at the end of the International terminal, so if you're just passing through on a domestic flight, it's a long haul there and back.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 1:24 pm

Hate to resurrect a dead thread but this may be useful to anyone wanting a walkin at SJU. Global entry is still outside terminal D but that area is no longer a ticketing counter.

To get there, follow signs for the airport hotel. Alternately, head up to the new ticketing counters on level 2 and go all the way to the left. Pass under the sign that is blanked over, walk through the deserted check in area, and then you will start to see GE enrollment signs.

We were just updating my spouses name and it took about 45 minutes. From the interactions we had, asking for a walk in interview would have been a major faux pas. Perhaps it was an off day?

Last edited by usbeef; Jan 10, 2017 at 1:25 pm Reason: spelling
Old Jan 30, 2017, 4:45 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's Note:

Recent posts discussing Global Entry interview availability at CLT were moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Mar 5, 2017, 9:30 am

MIA Advice sought

I have seen posts where people have had success as walk-in in MIA.

My husband has GE based on his green card, but became a U.S. citizen last year so we need to update his GE with his passport. I have read that this should be done as a walk-in, no appointment required.

We will be flying out of MIA later this week on SK (concourse H for check-in, H or J for gate departure).

For those who have been at the GOES office in MIA, should it be possible for us to check in for our flight in H, drop off checked baggage and then go to the GOES office to update his passport before clearing security for our flight?

Is the GOES office still in Concourse J - I've only found one old reference as to this location. How much time should we plan to use for this process?

We aren't familiar with the layout of MIA at all so any advice is most appreciated.
Old Mar 5, 2017, 11:44 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by SusanDK
I have seen posts where people have had success as walk-in in MIA.

My husband has GE based on his green card, but became a U.S. citizen last year so we need to update his GE with his passport. I have read that this should be done as a walk-in, no appointment required.

We will be flying out of MIA later this week on SK (concourse H for check-in, H or J for gate departure).

For those who have been at the GOES office in MIA, should it be possible for us to check in for our flight in H, drop off checked baggage and then go to the GOES office to update his passport before clearing security for our flight?

Is the GOES office still in Concourse J - I've only found one old reference as to this location. How much time should we plan to use for this process?

We aren't familiar with the layout of MIA at all so any advice is most appreciated.

I personally do not know about MIA Global Entry office. According to other FT posts, MIA location is very much under utilized.

cbp.gov website shows:

Miami International Airport
Address: 4200 NW 21st Street
Concourse J - 2nd level, Passenger Hallway
Miami, FL 33122
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM - 10:00PM, Monday - Sunday
Contact Information: (786) 369-3710

https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...enters/florida
Old Mar 14, 2017, 10:44 am

Anyone know about the YVR location and if it's reachable on a layover? It's listed to be in the US Departures area as per the cbp list of locations, but it does not say boarding pass required. I do not have a US departure, I'm coming from SEA connecting to NRT with a 3 hour layover.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 11:01 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by maverick17
Anyone know about the YVR location and if it's reachable on a layover? It's listed to be in the US Departures area as per the cbp list of locations, but it does not say boarding pass required. I do not have a US departure, I'm coming from SEA connecting to NRT with a 3 hour layover.
You can call them at (604) 666-4598 and find out.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 11:25 am

Just as a data point to my earlier post, my husband and I stopped by the GE office in MIA, Concourse J, around 1 pm on Friday. There were a couple of people waiting in the outer area to be called for their appointments and a sign on the inner door saying to wait until an agent calls for you; nowhere to sign in as I've seen in MCO.

We waited about 15 minutes, and an officer came out to ask those waiting their names and appointment times. My husband approached him with his new passport and the officer asked him if he just had an update; when he said yes, he was directed into the office immediately to have it taken care of. They completed the update (changing from a green card to a U.S. passport) in 5 minutes and we were on our way.

Not sure if they would have taken walk-ins for actual interviews, but there were 3 or 4 people there for scheduled interviews at the time.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 10:22 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
I was told by CBP that I need to re-enroll my fingerprints and to do a walk-in at any GE enrolment centre. I'm going to be connecting through IAH next week and it looks (from the terminal maps) like there's a GE office airside in Terminal E. Can anyone confirm this? CBP website doesn't state the actual location of the enrolment centre, just IAH.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 8:35 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by eigenvector
I was told by CBP that I need to re-enroll my fingerprints and to do a walk-in at any GE enrolment centre. I'm going to be connecting through IAH next week and it looks (from the terminal maps) like there's a GE office airside in Terminal E. Can anyone confirm this? CBP website doesn't state the actual location of the enrolment centre, just IAH.
There are two GE enrollment centers at Terminal E at IAH, one is airside.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 11:12 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Thanks!
Old Apr 10, 2017, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by maverick17
This worked out fine. Was into Canada and up to departures within about 10-15 minutes of arrival. There are large "Nexus" signs rather than anything that says CBP, and the office is opposite the check-in counters. I was a bit worried b/c of Google maps showing the location behind security, but it's not.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 11:57 pm

Exclamation Moderator's Note:

A recent question whether it is sufficient to show address verification documentation on smartphones was moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Old Apr 12, 2017, 9:10 am

Exclamation Moderator's Note:

A recent post about the Global Entry Enrollment Centers where interviews are available was moved to the following thread:
TWA884

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.