Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Global Entry enrollment centers locations from the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by TWA884
There are two GE enrollment centers at Terminal E at IAH, one is airside.
Just to report back, the GE office is located in a little room with a tiny sign next to Ruby's Diner on the path between Terminal E and D in case anyone is wondering. I walked by it a few times.
Old May 21, 2017, 6:02 pm
Original Member

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Diamond, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver
Just a follow up on my so MCI experience this weekend. CBP is located in the C terminal. The website says gate 90 but it is pre-security. We arrived Saturday at 9:25 for a 9:45 appointment. No point in arriving early as there is no desk to check in (Sign says be seated and they will come out to get you), they come out and announce your name when they are ready for you. I think she got called back at 9:50 and was out by 10:05. One thing was pending and we got the email with approval within a hour. For those that care they validate C terminal parking for a hour.
Old May 26, 2017, 11:43 pm

Alright. Some updates. I applied on May 14 and got conditional approval on May 26. Now I am in UK and might not be back to the States until later this year. I am thinking about doing the interview at San Diego International Airport. Is the interview place accessible without boarding pass and tickets?

Thanks.
Old May 26, 2017, 11:54 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by IanJaxx
Alright. Some updates. I applied on May 14 and got conditional approval on May 26. Now I am in UK and might not be back to the States until later this year. I am thinking about doing the interview at San Diego International Airport. Is the interview place accessible without boarding pass and tickets?

Thanks.
Yes, assuming you get to San Diego somehow.
Old May 27, 2017, 7:55 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by IanJaxx
I am thinking about doing the interview at San Diego International Airport. Is the interview place accessible without boarding pass and tickets?
Most interview locations are before security. For the few places that they are airside, i.e., IAH Terminal E, the Global Entry Enrollment Centers location guide will have the following notation: "Requires Boarding Pass."

The listing of the San Diego International Airport Global Entry Enrollment Center does not have such a notation.
Code:
Address:	                        Terminal 2 East
                                        3707 N. Harbor Drive
                                        San Diego, CA 92101

Hours of Operation:	                8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Monday - Friday
Contact Information:	                (619) 690-7600
Old Aug 9, 2017, 9:38 am

How to get to baggage claim after interview

We're landing at DFW in a week and heading to the Global Entry interview. how do we get back from there to baggage claim (we're on a domestic flight so not expecting to be flying into terminal D).

Thanks!
Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:41 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Exclamation Moderator's Note:

Originally Posted by ShaynaLeahK
We're landing at DFW in a week and heading to the Global Entry interview. how do we get back from there to baggage claim (we're on a domestic flight so not expecting to be flying into terminal D).

Thanks!
This question is more about the logistics of getting from one terminal to another at DFW. You may get faster and/or better response in the Texas forum.

TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:23 pm

Searched threads for an answer and haven't seen an answer yet.

I have a GE interview scheduled for a Sunday in September and was wondering how difficult (or easy!) it is to get to the Enrollment Office from the Airtrain? I know it's located at Terminal B, but not sure how I can get to arrivals if the train drops you have at departures.

Thanks!

Last edited by TWA884; Aug 14, 2017 at 8:43 pm Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:33 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Terminal B
Newark, NJ 07114
(Located on Level 1, behind domestic baggage carousel #1 )

It's super easy.
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
Terminal B
Newark, NJ 07114
(Located on Level 1, behind domestic baggage carousel #1 )

It's super easy.
Hi!

I've never taken the Airtrain to EWR! Once I get off at Terminal B from the Airtrain, the office is easy to get to?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 8:44 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Follow the signs to baggage claim. If all else fails just keep heading down stairs/escalators. There are lots of employees throughout the airport you can ask.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 12:40 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
GE renewal interview at JFK - usually on time?

I have my renewal interview scheduled for 6.30pm, at JFK T4. Is there usually a long wait, with a risk that a 6.30pm appointment will end up happening at 7.30pm? Or do they typically pretty much stick to the schedule?

I have to be at T7 around 8pm, so I was thinking that 1.5 hours is enough for the interview and to get myself over to the other terminal. But if the 6.30pm time slot is meaningless because of long wait times then I‘d rather reschedule.
Old Sep 27, 2017, 12:03 pm

@SanGattardo

Show up a little early and you'll probably be done before your appointment is supposed to start. The agents seem to like the idea of getting people through.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:35 am

Wow! People, I want to give heads up to people who goes ORD for their GE interviews!

It is like a zoo here, I have 12:15pm appointment and people from 11am is still waiting, and there are bunch of more people for 1:15pm, 1:45pm appointment showing up.

The security does not even check the appointment time...

Looks like I will be here at least couple of hours...
Old Oct 6, 2017, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by sevimli
It is like a zoo here, I have 12:15pm appointment and people from 11am is still waiting, and there are bunch of more people for 1:15pm, 1:45pm appointment showing up.
This post may explain why the ORD GE Enrollment Center was so crowded today:
Originally Posted by BakerStreet81
Yesterday I managed to schedule same day appointments at ORD. On arriving at ORD, interview confirmation letters in hand, I was told that the interview appointment was not valid and that the new system meant that same day appointments, although they could be made on the website, were not reported to the staff. I politely expressed my disappointment and frustration and they let me wait for a walk in slot, which came up shortly afterwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.