FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Trusted Travelers (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers-732/)
-   -   Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trusted-travelers/1762951-global-entry-enrollment-centers-locations-information.html)

Dorlee Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Where is the interview office at the ATL airport?

Jibberish Oct 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I was going to do my Global Entry Interview at JFK during a layover. The office is in the arrivals lobby. Anyone have any idea where this is? Do I have to go out of security for this and how long are the interviews?
Thanks!

AM-PM-DM Oct 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by Jibberish (Post 15010422)
I was going to do my Global Entry Interview at JFK during a layover. The office is in the arrivals lobby. Anyone have any idea where this is? Do I have to go out of security for this and how long are the interviews?
Thanks!

Not sure where the office is. I did my interview earlier this month at SEA and it took 10 minutes.

FlyAO2 Oct 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Jibberish (Post 15010422)
Thanks!

You do have to go outside of security....it is in the baggage area of T4. If you know T4, there is an escalator in the terminal to take you up to the Airtrain - right next to the escalator is a hallway. If you walk down that hallway you will see the office.

The signage was pretty good when I was there 1.5 years ago so it was easy to find. Actual process takes 15-20 minutes, but when I went the agent was busy screwing around so I had to wait 30 minutes until they called me in.

MisterNice Oct 26, 2010 11:16 am

I had my interview at PHL yesterday and they schedule them for 30 min on the hr and half hour. Today I got my formal approval. I called earlier in the month and was told they dont take walk-ins and I had to schedule an appt in advance. Good luck.

MisterNice

5khours Oct 26, 2010 11:40 am

How does the new program work. I enrolled in a similar program some years back called INSPASS. Between the time required to enroll and time wasted at broken kiosks, I thought it was a big net loss of time. Is the new program any better.

MisterNice Oct 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Originally Posted by 5khours (Post 15017035)
How does the new program work. I enrolled in a similar program some years back called INSPASS. Between the time required to enroll and time wasted at broken kiosks, I thought it was a big net loss of time. Is the new program any better.

INSPASS started fine but as the machines broke with no repair money available it was a disaster. Fortunately it was free and you got a official govt ID as a bonus. GOES cost $100 for 5 years. Hopefully it will last that long.

MisterNice

mander Sep 8, 2011 8:13 am

Anybody know the location for Global Entry interviews at HNL? I am scheduled for next week and would like to know where to go. I fly in and out of HNL once a year or so but never internationally so I don't know that part of the airport. Thanks.

wilp888 Sep 8, 2011 2:53 pm

Try this: http://www.globalentry.gov/pdfs/HNL-...ent-Center.pdf

mander Sep 9, 2011 10:43 am

Originally Posted by wilp888 (Post 17077506)

Thanks. I should have been clearer in my question. The way I interpret the graphic is that the office is before you clear customs and thus wouldn't be open to me just dropping in during the day between business appointments in HNL. Don't think that is right though?

wilp888 Sep 9, 2011 3:39 pm

I'n not familiar with the GE enrollment center location at HNL but I do know that at any center located inside the secure area of the airport, you just show your appointment letter to gain access. The phone number for the HNL enrollment center is 808-237-4601 They are open M-Sat 9am - 3pm. http://www.globalentry.gov/enrollmentcenters.html

mander Sep 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Did my interview at HNL today and was approved. When I called the office yesterday for directions the guy said "just go to international arrivals on the ground level." The office is a bit hard to find but not too bad. It is back behind the group tour desks. Can't wait to use Global Entry.

roberton Aug 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Global entry enrollment office at PHL

Have any of you been to the Global Entry enrollment office at PHL? Can you fill me in on how to get there -- and more importantly, how easy it is to get to? Is it inside or outside security?

The instructions describe it as being on the 3rd floor of the international arrivals hall. But they're not very clear on how to get there, and don't say anything about security. I'm sure I can find it, but I'm wondering how far in advance I'll need to arrive. And I'm not flying the same day as my interview, so I'm hoping that the office is outside security.

Thanks in advance for your help.

14940674 Aug 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Here is a map of the enrollment center's location in PHL:

http://www.globalentry.gov/pdfs/PHL-...ent-Center.pdf

While it isn't very clear, there does appear to be a passageway from landside to the office that allows you to avoid the sterile FIS area.

phillychuck Aug 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Yep, I've been there. Start at the baggage level, go upstairs, and it is a winding walk through several corridors. But it is outside security. As I recall when I went there a few months ago, there were signs along the way (on stanchions) that reassured you that you were going the right way. It is basically where you would wait for passengers coming out of customs and immigration.