Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
Global Entry enrollment centers locations from the Official website of the Department of Homeland Security:
Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Centers Locations/Information

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2020, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by LifeInCMH
I have been given an interview time of 4:45 PM on Thursday, which appears to be outside of their normal operating hours. Anyone can confirm if interview date/time outside of normal operating hours posted on CBP website (https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-t...nters/michigan) is legit? It would be too much to drive 3 hours to go to this center and find no CBP agents are available. This being an airport location, I am also concerned if agents are busy with arriving passengers.

Also, can anyone confirm if you are supposed to receive an email confirming your appointments? I did not get any, but on the portal it shows the appointment.
I will answer these questions myself for the benefit of others...

I was interviewed at the CBP office in the North Terminal of the DTW airport - located in the baggage section, in the unsecured part of the airport. You will be seen only if an appointment is made, walk-ins are not permitted. Look for last minute cancellations online as I found one slot available within 2 days of 7 month long arduous conditional approval process! Officers were available despite the fact that appointment was given outside of their normal operating hours. I was early, so managed to get processed as soon as I arrived. Interview took only couple minutes and involved taking finger prints. Officer was very courteous. It is best to park in the Big Blue Deck parking garage across the North Terminal and walk over.

Lastly, within minutes I was notified of status change via email for approval of GE. I did not get any email confirming my appointment but the CBP portal showed my appointment.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 5:21 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton
For those attending JFK for the interview, where does one park?

"The Global Entry Office is located in the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 4 closest to Passenger Pick-up side A & B"

Last edited by the phoenix; Feb 16, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Old Feb 19, 2022, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by the phoenix
For those attending JFK for the interview, where does one park?

"The Global Entry Office is located in the Arrivals Hall of Terminal 4 closest to Passenger Pick-up side A & B"
The "BLUE LOT" is the closest to Terminal 4. $4 for every half hour. There are two crossings over to the terminal. The one furthest from the garage (between parking rows 105 and 106) gets you to that end of the building.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 6:24 am

Programs: AA, Hilton
Just got back yesterday. It was the blue lot, not the garage.

It was $6 for every 30 min.

What a shitshow. 25% of the parking lot was unusable and filled with construction equipment. Spent 10 minutes going up and down the same rows until a spot opened up. They don’t seem to monitor the amount of cars in there as others were seeking spots too.
Old Feb 20, 2022, 1:58 pm

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping that mess would settle down now that they supposedly have finished the Airtrain stuff. You are correct in that it is $6 (Blue and Yellow are more expensive than the other lots) and that the lot is perennially close to full. You could always park elsewhere and take the airtrain around, or do what the PA really wants you to do and come in on mass transit.
Old Jun 3, 2022, 1:12 pm

how do i find alternate phone numbers for an enrollment center? the currently listed number plays a message that says the location is closed due to pandemic, which is incorrect.

Last edited by ffly45; Jun 3, 2022 at 1:20 pm
Old Jul 14, 2022, 9:38 pm

Miami Global Entry Office Location & Hours

Anyone have on the ground info on what locations (terminal) are the Global Entry Offices at Miami International open, and what the hours are?

I have found multiple sites listing as many as 3 and only 1 (??). Some say there are hours (i.e. 9-6) others say open 24 hours.

Just need to walk in for drivers license update... the GE website lets me edit, but it won't save... thats another issue :/

Thanks ahead
Old Jul 16, 2022, 6:12 am

I have a question about appointments: Of course there are no appointments available at SFO. I do have my eye on the twitter bot but by the time I logged in, they were gone.

QUESTION: Once you have set an appointment, are you locked into that particular location? That is, can I make an appointment for some place that actually has appointments available for far in the future and then change to SFO once something opens up?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 8:49 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Trixare4kids
I have a question about appointments: Of course there are no appointments available at SFO. I do have my eye on the twitter bot but by the time I logged in, they were gone.

QUESTION: Once you have set an appointment, are you locked into that particular location? That is, can I make an appointment for some place that actually has appointments available for far in the future and then change to SFO once something opens up?
You can change to any available appointment at any enrollment center.
Trixare4kids likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 7:08 am

JFK interview before international flight

Hello, I am a littler nervous about timing, and was wondering what everyone else thinks. My fiancée and I both have our global entry interviews scheduled for 7am on an upcoming Tuesday at JFK. It is the first slot of the day. Our international flight was originally at 10:30, but was moved up to 9:30am.

Will we have enough time to go to our interview, and then get through security for an international flight, or should we reschedule our interviews and just do entry on arrival when we get back stateside at MIA?

we currently do not have TSA Precheck, anticipate our JetBlue flight will be out of terminal 5, which means after the interview we would have to travel from terminal 4 to terminal 5 to get in the security line. This is the only flight to our destination, so if we miss it, we aren’t getting there until tomorrow. Is it doable or should we just do entry on arrival so we aren’t super stressed?
Old Sep 6, 2022, 12:39 pm

Does anyone know if Bowling Green is still active? I see no recent activity on the FT Walk-In page, and when I go to the TTP Scheduler, Bowling Green just says, "No appointments available for this location".
I'd rather not trek out to JFK with our toddler unless it's the only option.
Old Jun 29, 2023, 8:58 pm

IAH Terminal E Enrollment Center

I have my global entry interview tomorrow at IAH Terminal E international arrivals. Can I park in terminal C and walk to Terminal E arrivals? Any idea how long it takes for the walk?
Old Jun 30, 2023, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by ash_ak
I have my global entry interview tomorrow at IAH Terminal E international arrivals. Can I park in terminal C and walk to Terminal E arrivals? Any idea how long it takes for the walk?
How do you plan on getting past security? The office is airside.

There is both a subway (landside in basement) and AirTran (airside) that connect all terminals.
Old Jun 30, 2023, 4:09 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by flyerCO
How do you plan on getting past security? The office is airside.
IAH Terminal E has GE enrollment centers both landside and airside.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 1:30 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Gold
Any experience with GE interviews at Ontario Airport (ONT) - California? No appts available until Jan 6th but do they do walk-ins? Does anywhere do walk-ins for GE now? Sorry been a few years since we had to deal with this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.