Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2016, 2:42 pm

whats the average turn around time for points to post on jetblue once your statement closes. I feel like my first statement took 1-2 days max but now my second statement is taking a while. its been over 4 days and still nothing
Old Nov 29, 2016, 1:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
datapoint:
Finished spending 50k on 11/25, got mosaic today
Old Nov 30, 2016, 2:22 pm

How long does your mosaic status last until?
Old Nov 30, 2016, 5:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by pchong8
How long does your mosaic status last until?
End of 2017
Old Dec 22, 2016, 11:13 am

I received the Jet Blue Business Card back in May, and the Barclay and Jet Blue still can not get my accounts linked.

Its been a nightmare dealing with them. Evey time I call its a least 30-45 minutes of both of them trying to figure this out.

After 2 months around July I did start getting points, but not all.
still missing some from a month of purchases.

I hit 50K in purchases back in October to qualify for mosaic, they confirmed that I qualified for mosaic status, but because my accounts are not linked I am still not upgraded to moasic.

Every call is the same story and the same response from them, "we will escalate this and try us back in 2 weeks"
Old Dec 22, 2016, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Atomik
I received the Jet Blue Business Card back in May, and the Barclay and Jet Blue still can not get my accounts linked.

Its been a nightmare dealing with them. Evey time I call its a least 30-45 minutes of both of them trying to figure this out.

After 2 months around July I did start getting points, but not all.
still missing some from a month of purchases.

I hit 50K in purchases back in October to qualify for mosaic, they confirmed that I qualified for mosaic status, but because my accounts are not linked I am still not upgraded to moasic.

Every call is the same story and the same response from them, "we will escalate this and try us back in 2 weeks"
We are in the same spot.. Had card since March and NOT one points has posted. Been on the phone so many times. Last time they said because the address of business and email did not match Jetblue true blue number was the problem.. Fixed that and still not working.. I am beyond frustrated. Over 50k points hanging out there.. I think I am going to tweet them and see if anyone can help.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 10:39 am

Has anyone upgraded from a non-plus card to a plus card? I called to do that and they told me "no upgrade offer is available on your account at this time." Then they put me on hold and then disconnected me.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 10:54 am

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic, WN A List Preferred, Hyatt Globalest, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Spire
Upgrade Existing Account to Plus

I originally had the migration B6 from Amex Barclays. I must have called them a dozen times and 11 times they told me no upgrade offers on my account and then finally I had an upgrade offer, and they processed the upgrade on my next statement cycle date.

So I would start calling them every week.

You might also be able to apply for the Plus Card but then again they might decline the app and say that you already have the product.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by jetsetter
I originally had the migration B6 from Amex Barclays. I must have called them a dozen times and 11 times they told me no upgrade offers on my account and then finally I had an upgrade offer, and they processed the upgrade on my next statement cycle date.

So I would start calling them every week.

You might also be able to apply for the Plus Card but then again they might decline the app and say that you already have the product.
I don't really want to call them 12 times nor wait 12 weeks. It's (almost) inconceivable to me that they won't process an application from an existing customer who wants to give them more money. I guess I'll just apply for a new card and see what happens. The CSR did mention that as an option, and I assume/hope she wouldn't have done so if the application was guaranteed to be rejected.

UPDATE:
I applied for a new card and was instantly approved. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive and I can cancel my old card.

Last edited by stdupree; Jan 5, 2017 at 10:33 am
Old Jan 6, 2017, 6:34 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
I upgraded 6+ months ago from the conversion card. There was an alert on one of the sidebars when I was logged in to the account online - just a few clicks and they processed it. It wasn't the easiest thing to spot, so try looking around there first.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by octr202
I upgraded 6+ months ago from the conversion card. There was an alert on one of the sidebars when I was logged in to the account online - just a few clicks and they processed it. It wasn't the easiest thing to spot, so try looking around there first.
I got a note in the mail about the annual fee today, which reminded me to check in on this... turns out I didn't even need to call them, so checking here first was good. The "Upgrade to the plus card" bit was on the right hand column, I clicked it, and done. The higher annual fee will more than be offset by the free bags I use this year.
Old Feb 6, 2017, 9:15 pm

Mosaic from Spend

Has anyone gotten Mosaic from spending 50k on the Plus card? How long did it take?
I spent 50k on my Jan statement which closed end of Jan. Barclay and Jetblue are telling me it could take 4-6 weeks for Mosaic to hit my account.
Another friend did this in 2016 and said it took a full 8 weeks and even then they had to add it manually after he kept calling.
Looking for more DPs.
Has anyone gotten it automatically? How long did it take?
Old Feb 7, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: Free agent
I believe it's on the same cycle as the standard B6 points which are processed once a month.

If you've already given them both a call I would hit social media and see where it gets you. Fastest method in my experience is to tweet @ them.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by MSYtoJFKagain
I believe it's on the same cycle as the standard B6 points which are processed once a month.

If you've already given them both a call I would hit social media and see where it gets you. Fastest method in my experience is to tweet @ them.
Thanks-did that already.
I tweeted Barclay and Jetblue. They both told me 4-6 weeks.
Jetblue twitter gave me free EM Space seats on my existing reservations but said I just have to wait for Mosaic.

Im really trying to find out if ANYONE has gotten the Mosaic from 50k spend automatically.

Until I hear any DPs otherwise, Im beginning to think that their systems arent even set up properly to have it kick in auto.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 9:21 am

Programs: AA, B6, UA, HH, WoH
Originally Posted by coralsnake
Im really trying to find out if ANYONE has gotten the Mosaic from 50k spend automatically.

Until I hear any DPs otherwise, Im beginning to think that their systems arent even set up properly to have it kick in auto.
I received Mosaic upon hitting 50k spend, mid statement.
No inquiries required.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.