Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2017, 11:17 am

Is anyone aware if purchases at the end of Dec count towards Mosaic for this year? All the text I'm reading says purchases that "post to your Jan-Dec billing statements" which for me started mid Dec (as opposed to calendar year starting 1/1).
Old May 24, 2017, 11:59 am

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Ask barclays for your total spend towards mosaic
Old May 24, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA, B6, UA, HH, WoH
Originally Posted by jay_dubya
Ask barclays for your total spend towards mosaic
https://www.barclaycardus.com:

Click on:
Rewards & Benefits Center

Click on:
View my Rewards activity

Scroll down to:
Earn Mosaic
Current Anniversary Period (01/01/17 - 12/31/17)

shows total spend towards Mosaic
Old May 24, 2017, 3:32 pm

Thanks, I notice the spend calculator, but maybe I misinterpreted the requirement because it said purchases that post to your Jan-Dec billing statements. I MS'ed 10k at the end of Dec which I thought were going to count which I'd prefer not to have to do again. Just wonder if it's worth fighting Barclay on or if anyone has had a similar experience.
Old May 25, 2017, 11:41 pm

Originally Posted by marvinwong
Thanks, I notice the spend calculator, but maybe I misinterpreted the requirement because it said purchases that post to your Jan-Dec billing statements. I MS'ed 10k at the end of Dec which I thought were going to count which I'd prefer not to have to do again. Just wonder if it's worth fighting Barclay on or if anyone has had a similar experience.
I personally wouldn't fight it if it was obvious MS, no point to bring that attention to your account. Just hit the 50k and see what happens.
Old May 26, 2017, 2:41 am

Anyone have any luck getting Barclays to waive the annual fee on their cards ?
Old May 29, 2017, 7:09 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Car Rental Exec. Elite
Originally Posted by hand_solo
Hi all, apologies if this question has already been asked. I searched the thread but didn't see any relevant posts.

How many days did it take for you guys to receive your new card? I applied and was approved for the Plus card on 05/07. It's now 05/15, and I still have not received the card. Barclay customer service is completely useless and couldn't give me any information. I did not pay for expedited shipping, btw.
Applied in late April, got the "we're reviewing your information" status, and was approved a week later (I did not call). I got my actual card 10 days after approval with the regular free shipping option.
Old May 29, 2017, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by rover4618
Anyone have any luck getting Barclays to waive the annual fee on their cards ?
Got the $40 conversion card fee waived last month. Was going to cancel but they waived the fee and offered 5000 bonus pts for 1K spend.

FYI - spent about 13k on the card last year, but hadn't used it much in the 3 months leading up to annual fee date.

Last edited by so152so14; May 30, 2017 at 5:01 am
Old Jun 8, 2017, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Has anyone been able to get the companion discount extended? Can another guest use it if I book for them?
Old Jun 9, 2017, 12:03 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
FYI, the sign up bonus for the no-fee card has been decreased to 5000 points after hitting minimum spend. However, on my flight home tonight, the flight attendants were pitching it and said that the 10k points offer was an inflight-only deal. I took an application out of curiosity (the application is a paper one, and you can only get the deal if you use the paper app). You can fill it out and hand the app back to the FA, or mail it in for the bonus. The app has stickers with the crew member's ID number on it, presumably for commission.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by RWPrincess
So I flew last Wed and Thurs. I get home and as of Thurs this is in my TrueBlue account:
B6 COBRAND CARD REDEMPTION BONUS REBATE: 60 points

I did not book this flight with my Plus card nor did I even have the card when I booked the flight.
Since it's listed nowhere I wanted to address this:

"B6 CoBrand Card Redemption Bonus" refers to the 10% bonus that only JetBlue Plus credit card customers receive after they use points to purchase JetBlue airline miles.

Example: You spend 600 points to purchase a flight and receive 10% (60 points) back for the 600 you spent as an incentive for your points purchase.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:27 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
The retention offer I got is waiving the annual fee and also giving me 5000 points if I spend $1000 in the next three months
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by DAS02135
The retention offer I got is waiving the annual fee and also giving me 5000 points if I spend $1000 in the next three months
Were you using the card in the months leading up to anniversary?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:46 pm

Programs: GE
I only got 5k for $1k offer which I accepted. Did you have to ask for both specifically?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 2:47 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, United 1K,
Originally Posted by FrankMS
Were you using the card in the months leading up to anniversary?
Zero to a few hundred in the 4-5 months before the offer. Zero to $100 per month before that. Annual spend was maybe a couple thousand.

This is the only Barclay card to behave at the moment. Had the Aviator card for a couple months when it came out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.