Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport {FRA} (France)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2003, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold,HH Gold
Just curious. Was the Hilton La Defense all booked for awards also? Although not in Paris proper, it is only a 5 min subway ride to the Arc de Triomphe. La Defense is a huge business complex with a cool arch that is itself a business office. La Defense just went through some serious renevations. Oh Yeah, welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Jul 15, 2003, 11:57 am

Location: CO Plat (former), US Gold (former), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver (former)
E-mail address for Hilton Charles de galle, Paris?

Does anyone know the e-mail address for the Paris Hilton by the charles de galle airport? Thanks.

------------------
Old Jul 15, 2003, 1:05 pm

CDGHITWSAL AT hilton.com

www.viamichelin.com choose hotels and then choose cdg and there you will find it. This work for almost every Hilton hotel in Europe.
Old Jul 15, 2003, 6:56 pm

Location: CO Plat (former), US Gold (former), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver (former)
E-mail comes back invalid? Anyone else know the e-mail address.

------------------
Old Jul 31, 2003, 9:32 pm

Bump

------------------
Old Aug 1, 2003, 4:58 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NationalCCW:
Does anyone know the e-mail address for the Paris Hilton by the charles de galle airport? Thanks.

</font>
Don't know the actual address but on this webpage

http://www.hilton-paris.com/roissy-a...oms-maile.html

You can mail for reservations, there's room for comment so this may be of help.

Nigel

Old Jul 26, 2004, 3:21 pm

CDG Airport Hilton

Does anyone know how often the shuttle drives around the terminals to get to the Hilton? Can I count on them just coming around or do I have to call?
Also what is the RER station near the hotel? is it Terminal 1?
Thanks.
Old Jul 26, 2004, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For the Shuttles it is about every 10-15 minutes. Pretty regular. Can't answer other question.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Mile Nobody, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
The shuttles run almost constantly. You will have very little wait. But make sure you get on the right one (the green one). At terminal 1 it is right outside baggage claim to the right. Follow the signs for the RER B station. Get off at the station and walk to the right, out back. The Hilton is right there. To get into central Paris you take the RER B train from the station to Gare du Nord, or connect to anywhere in the city. But from the airport station make sure you take the express train to Gare du Nord. Check the TV monitors on the platform. Make sure Gare du Nord is the first stop, even if you have to wait. Otherwise you are stuck making lots of stops on the way into town.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 1:43 am

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
Originally Posted by flyinbob
Make sure Gare du Nord is the first stop, even if you have to wait. Otherwise you are stuck making lots of stops on the way into town.
Although you do have to make lots of extra stops on the "non express" trains, there is no point in waiting on one. All RER B trains run on the same tracks. First one out of the station gets to Paris first regardless of express or not.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The shuttles for the CDG Airport Hilton are silver vans that say Hilton on the side. The one at Terminal 1 is outside door 8 (I think) next to the elevators leaving baggage claim. It will take you right to the airport Hilton. When leaving the Hilton to go back to the terminals make sure you get on the right one as one services terminal 1 and the other services terminal 2.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Mile Nobody, Marriott Platinum Elite, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Baze
The shuttles for the CDG Airport Hilton are silver vans that say Hilton on the side. The one at Terminal 1 is outside door 8 (I think) next to the elevators leaving baggage claim. It will take you right to the airport Hilton. When leaving the Hilton to go back to the terminals make sure you get on the right one as one services terminal 1 and the other services terminal 2.
Yes, those are the Hilton shuttles, which you usually have to call or wait a long time on. I was talking about the airport shuttles, which run between terminals and the RER station, which is right next to the Hilton. Most of the time it is easier to just jump on that, as it goes direct to the station.

And the express RER certainly does get to Gare du Nord MUCH sooner that the local train, so it is worth waiting for. It is safe to assume that while all RER trains run on the same tracks (as trains in the US do), there is more than one track, and the express trains pass the locals about halfway to Gare du Nord.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by MorganB
Although you do have to make lots of extra stops on the "non express" trains, there is no point in waiting on one. All RER B trains run on the same tracks. First one out of the station gets to Paris first regardless of express or not.
Originally Posted by flyinbob
...the express RER certainly does get to Gare du Nord MUCH sooner that the local train, so it is worth waiting for. It is safe to assume that while all RER trains run on the same tracks (as trains in the US do), there is more than one track, and the express trains pass the locals about halfway to Gare du Nord.
MorganB is correct (as one might have guessed from someone domiciled in Paris), and flyinbob isn't. Check the schedules on the RATP web site: the express trains from CDG to Gare du Nord all leave CDG 11 minutes after the non-express trains, and the express arrives at GdN 6 minutes after the non-express. No passing lane is used.

So follow MorganB's advice: if the non-express train is first, it will get you to Gare du Nord 6 mins faster than if you wait for the express.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 10:46 am

I would be waiting for the Hilton shuttle. Do they have that RER Bus shuttle at Terminal 2? I would think that everyone would just walk to the station there.

So back to the question: If there is no RER Shuttle at Terminal 2, do I have to call to get the Hilton to pick me up? I will be arriving at 2D.

Thanks everyone.
Old Jul 27, 2004, 4:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have flown into both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. I did not have to call from either terminal for the Hilton shuttle. I went to the designated spot and it showed up withing 10 minutes and took me directly to the Hilton there at the airport. Same thing at Paris Orly. Went to the designated pick up spot and the Hilton Shuttle showed up within 10 minutes with no call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.