Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:36 pm

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi ctrlf,

Thanks for contacting us here. Please note that, if you book both flights in one ticket, your baggage will be checked in through till the final destination, that is said you will need to collect your baggage in Frankfurt.

Hope this may help. *Jiaqi
I'm afraid no - will i be able to short-check my luggage to frankfurt for the overnight or not?

I'll gladly send you the booking code via PM
Old Feb 21, 2017, 4:54 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Hi Mike,
Thank you for your message. Could you please provide us your Etihad Guest number, so we can ask the team to have a look into this?
Alternatively you can contact our Etihad Guest team here http://www.etihadguest.com/en/contact-us/

Thank you *Sky
Thank you.

I have now sent a private message with my Guest number and email address.

Mike
Old Feb 22, 2017, 5:27 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Gold
Cool Gold Status Now Cofirmed

Originally Posted by British Balikbayan
Thank you.

I have now sent a private message with my Guest number and email address.

Mike
I contacted EtihadHelp yesterday, summarising the issues and linking to my thread. I'm pleased to say that today I received an email from Etihad confirming my gold status. This has also been reflected in my Etihad Guest account with my gold card showing as now ordered.

As much as I would love platinum status, I consider gold to be a good achievement considering I don't fly with work. Flying 50k miles in 12 months takes a lot of doing when your flights are for leisure only.

Thank you to EtihadHelp and the Etihad Guest Gold team for a prompt resolution.

Mike
Old Feb 24, 2017, 3:13 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by British Balikbayan
I contacted EtihadHelp yesterday, summarising the issues and linking to my thread. I'm pleased to say that today I received an email from Etihad confirming my gold status. This has also been reflected in my Etihad Guest account with my gold card showing as now ordered.

As much as I would love platinum status, I consider gold to be a good achievement considering I don't fly with work. Flying 50k miles in 12 months takes a lot of doing when your flights are for leisure only.

Thank you to EtihadHelp and the Etihad Guest Gold team for a prompt resolution.

Mike
You are most welcome Mike. We're happy to help! *Sky
Old Feb 24, 2017, 5:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
You are most welcome Mike. We're happy to help! *Sky
Can you please reply to my message.
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by akalra1187
Can you please reply to my message.
Hi akalra1187,

Kindly send your email address and your ticket number via a private message so that our Guest Relations team can investigate and contact you accordingly. *Yas
Old Feb 25, 2017, 10:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
Hi akalra1187,

Kindly send your email address and your ticket number via a private message so that our Guest Relations team can investigate and contact you accordingly. *Yas
Thanks I've sent my details.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 4:01 pm

Programs: AS, IHG
Can't Join Etihad Guest

For the past 2 days, I've been trying to join the Etihad Guest program, and I keep getting an error asking me to put in a country, even after I've put one in.

I've tried:
United States of America
United States
US
USA
All with no luck. Every time when I hit the join now button, it removes what I typed in, and pops with an error saying the country name is required. Has anyone else had this issue?
Attached Images   
Old Mar 1, 2017, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by Toady
For the past 2 days, I've been trying to join the Etihad Guest program, and I keep getting an error asking me to put in a country, even after I've put one in.

I've tried:
United States of America
United States
US
USA
All with no luck. Every time when I hit the join now button, it removes what I typed in, and pops with an error saying the country name is required. Has anyone else had this issue?
Just start to type the country name united... and you will see a dropdown option in grey and you select one of the options, I typed united and 3 options were below... United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States.
Old Mar 1, 2017, 11:01 am

Programs: Marriott Gold
Does Etihad offer connecting passengers in Mumbai on different airlines and separate tickets any assistance? I have a reasonably tight connection. I will be on AI 102 DEL to BOM in economy that gets in at 7:20 pm (AI ticket) and then EY 203 at 9:35 pm in First (AA ticket).
Old Mar 2, 2017, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by Toady

I've tried:
United States of America
United States
US
USA

Hi there, we are in contact with you via Twitter. Please avoid to post on several channels as it might occur confusion. Thanks for understanding. *Ela
Old Mar 2, 2017, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by tomcat007
Does Etihad offer connecting passengers in Mumbai on different airlines and separate tickets any assistance? I have a reasonably tight connection. I will be on AI 102 DEL to BOM in economy that gets in at 7:20 pm (AI ticket) and then EY 203 at 9:35 pm in First (AA ticket).
Hi there, you will need to get in touch with American Airlines as you booked through them. They will be able to assist you. *Ela
Old Mar 11, 2017, 9:07 pm

Last week, I was on EY654 out of Cairo and the boarding pass I received via email and what was shown on the EY mobile app (iphone) listed departure out of Terminal 1 which is NOT correct. In actual fact, it is Terminal 2.

I mentioned this to the check-in agent but she just continued typing and looking at her screen. No acknowledgement what so ever

You may want to look into this EY Lurker someone is bound to miss their flight if that hasn't happened already.
Old Mar 12, 2017, 11:12 pm

Etihad Airways

Hi imverge,

Thanks for taking the time to share this experience, we would firstly like to apologise for any confusion and thank you for highlighting this to us. We do hope this wasn't to much of an inconvenience. Should you wish to share this feedback with our team for further investigation please do so. You can reach them on this following email address: [email protected] *Gill

Originally Posted by imverge
Last week, I was on EY654 out of Cairo and the boarding pass I received via email and what was shown on the EY mobile app (iphone) listed departure out of Terminal 1 which is NOT correct. In actual fact, it is Terminal 2.

I mentioned this to the check-in agent but she just continued typing and looking at her screen. No acknowledgement what so ever

You may want to look into this EY Lurker someone is bound to miss their flight if that hasn't happened already.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 10:06 am

Hi imverge,

Thanks for taking the time to share this experience, we would firstly like to apologise for any confusion and thank you for highlighting this to us. We do hope this wasn't to much of an inconvenience. Should you wish to share this feedback with our team for further investigation please do so. You can reach them on this following email address: [email protected] *Gill
Confusion? There was no confusion. The fact is Etihad is proving the wrong departure terminal information on not one channel (via email) but two (via your mobile app)

What I didn't read was.... Are you going to pass this along to the appropriate dept to get fixed? Surely you don't expect me to take this further - be grateful I even bothered to take the time to point this out. Your response reminds me of my experience of the check-in agent!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.