Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2017, 12:43 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by imverge
Confusion? There was no confusion. The fact is Etihad is proving the wrong departure terminal information on not one channel (via email) but two (via your mobile app)

What I didn't read was.... Are you going to pass this along to the appropriate dept to get fixed? Surely you don't expect me to take this further - be grateful I even bothered to take the time to point this out. Your response reminds me of my experience of the check-in agent!
Dear Hi imverge,

We are really sorry for your disappointment. In order to look into this for you, we will need to booking reference and email address in direct message. We will be sure to ask our Guest Relations team to investigate this for you. Thank you. *Jiaqi
Old Mar 14, 2017, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear Hi imverge,

We are really sorry for your disappointment. In order to look into this for you, we will need to booking reference and email address in direct message. We will be sure to ask our Guest Relations team to investigate this for you. Thank you. *Jiaqi
What don't you understand? I don't want you to look into this for me. I've already completed travel. I brought this error to your attention so that YOU can notify someone at YOUR company Etihad to get it FIXED.

YOUR COMPANY IS LISTING (ON YOUR MOBILE APP AND EMAILED BOARDING PASSES) THE WRONG DEPARTURE TERMINAL IN CAIRO AS TERMINAL 1 WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT IT IS TERMINAL 2!

HERE IS THE PROOF: NOW PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Attached Images  
Old Mar 14, 2017, 9:56 pm

Etihad Airways

Dear imverge

Apologies for any confusion, we will certainly get this over to our team and ask them to review this for us. Thanks for brining this to our attention *Gill

Originally Posted by imverge
What don't you understand? I don't want you to look into this for me. I've already completed travel. I brought this error to your attention so that YOU can notify someone at YOUR company Etihad to get it FIXED.

YOUR COMPANY IS LISTING (ON YOUR MOBILE APP AND EMAILED BOARDING PASSES) THE WRONG DEPARTURE TERMINAL IN CAIRO AS TERMINAL 1 WHEN IN ACTUAL FACT IT IS TERMINAL 2!

HERE IS THE PROOF: NOW PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Old Mar 17, 2017, 3:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: Etihad Gold, Emirates Gold, SPG Gold, Accor Platinum
After an excellent flight on EY20, on the 10th March, my Rimowa Topas Titanium was damaged due to negligent and possibly even abusive handling. I have emailed baggage claims with all the information they have requested. I have not heard back. I need the suitcase to travel back, and I don't feel it is right to take so long to resolve a problem of this nature. The flight and experience was otherwise very good this time. Could you please insist they resolve this within a day or so. It's really not ok to leave me without a bag like this.
Old Mar 18, 2017, 1:05 am

Hi there,
Could you kindly send us a private message with your email address and Claim reference number so we can have a look into this for you with the Baggage Team? *Sky

Originally Posted by akalra1187
After an excellent flight on EY20, on the 10th March, my Rimowa Topas Titanium was damaged due to negligent and possibly even abusive handling. I have emailed baggage claims with all the information they have requested. I have not heard back. I need the suitcase to travel back, and I don't feel it is right to take so long to resolve a problem of this nature. The flight and experience was otherwise very good this time. Could you please insist they resolve this within a day or so. It's really not ok to leave me without a bag like this.
Old Mar 18, 2017, 10:59 am
Suspended

Hi there,
Could you kindly send us a private message with your email address and Claim reference number so we can have a look into this for you with the Baggage Team? *Sky
Message sent this morning. (UAE time)
Old Mar 18, 2017, 10:49 pm

Hi there, we have replied to your private message. Thank you *Sky

Originally Posted by akalra1187
Message sent this morning. (UAE time)
Old Mar 23, 2017, 5:21 pm

Programs: Etihad Gust Silver, Hilton Honors Gold, BAEC Silver
How to book TAP Portugal codeshares?

Hi,

Can you guys tell me how I can book an Eitihad Guest Codeshare flight operated by TAP Portugal? Codeshare partners are listed below:

http://www.etihad.com/en-us/about-us/our-partners/

It is not bookable on the Etihad website. When I called up Etihad, nobody knew how to book it. Also, when I tried to book the flight on the TAP website, there was no option to credit the flight to Etihad.

If someone could help me, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Old Mar 23, 2017, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by enox
Hi,

Can you guys tell me how I can book an Eitihad Guest Codeshare flight operated by TAP Portugal? Codeshare partners are listed below:

http://www.etihad.com/en-us/about-us/our-partners/

It is not bookable on the Etihad website. When I called up Etihad, nobody knew how to book it. Also, when I tried to book the flight on the TAP website, there was no option to credit the flight to Etihad.

If someone could help me, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!
Hi enox, You will not be able to book it online. Kindly send your mobile number and your Etihad Guest account number via a private message to assist you. *Yas
Old Mar 23, 2017, 11:12 pm
Suspended

Hi there, we have replied to your private message. Thank you *Sky
Baggage claims has still not replied, my return flight is in 3 days, and I need my suitcase...
Old Mar 24, 2017, 1:01 am

Programs: EK Silver, EY Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I have a couple of questions about my upcoming trip in J with Etihad.

I have a 9+ hours of layover in AUH on my way to USA and I am flying in J. Will Etihad provide a complementary hotel accommodation and transportation to/from the airport?

Emirates is allowing laptops to be checked in just prior to boarding. Will Etihad provide such service? How to protect laptop from damage or theft from a checked in bag ?

Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 25, 2017, 8:36 pm

Hi there,
If you send us your booking reference via private message we can check if you are entitled for accommodation. The transportation must be booked through the Call Center directly.

At the moment all laptops have to be packed in your checked in luggage from your point of departure. Thank you *Sky

Originally Posted by hi2all
I have a couple of questions about my upcoming trip in J with Etihad.

I have a 9+ hours of layover in AUH on my way to USA and I am flying in J. Will Etihad provide a complementary hotel accommodation and transportation to/from the airport?

Emirates is allowing laptops to be checked in just prior to boarding. Will Etihad provide such service? How to protect laptop from damage or theft from a checked in bag ?

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 1, 2017, 3:20 pm

At the moment all laptops have to be packed in your checked in luggage from your point of departure. Thank you *Sky
Well, it is confusing. According to this Etihad page:

We encourage all guests to [put laptops in checked luggage] at the start of any US-bound journey. However, guests wishing to carry their larger electronic devices to Abu Dhabi Airport will be guided to a re-packing point...
However, other Etihad pages continue to say that laptops must be put in checked luggage at the point of origin.

Could you please tell us what the facts are?
Old Apr 3, 2017, 12:29 am

Hi there. At the moment of our last reply, that was the policy our guests had to comply with.
In the meanwhile some things have changed and now you are able to carry larger electronic devices to Abu Dhabi Airport. You will then be guided to a re-packing point before screening at the airport’s US Immigration facility. You will be asked to pack these items into specially provided secure cases, which will be stored in the aircraft’s cargo hold, for your collection on arrival in the US.
Please let us know if you need further information on this. We'd be happy to help. *Sky

Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
Well, it is confusing. According to this Etihad page:

However, other Etihad pages continue to say that laptops must be put in checked luggage at the point of origin.

Could you please tell us what the facts are?
Old Apr 7, 2017, 10:15 am
wdc

Hi there,

I'd like to redeem my miles for JFK-AUH-NBO. Since AUH-NBO is served by an A320 and therefore doesnt have F. Is it possible to book the JFK-AUH in First and AUH-NBO in Business on the website? I see the availability for each sector, but not when I search for the whole itinerary.

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.