Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 4, 2014, 3:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: zeppoloveskafka
Was given number 1-877-745-5040 as direct number for claiming rewards.

But easier to do at https://easyrewards.tdbank.com/ and statement credits post very quickly.

Target and Walmart seem to be posting at 1%, even when they are supposed to code grocery.
Print Wikipost

TD Bank [USA] Cash Rewards [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 11:32 am

Programs: None
Anyone ever go through recon for this card?

I have a pending decision. I called their general line got transfered to the credit department, but I was told a decision will be sent in 7-10 business days.
770 FICO, about 10 apps this year.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by BADELAYS
Anyone ever go through recon for this card?

I have a pending decision. I called their general line got transfered to the credit department, but I was told a decision will be sent in 7-10 business days.
770 FICO, about 10 apps this year.
I'm in the same boat as you. I applied 2 days ago and am getting the same 7 to 10 day story. Same general metrics as you. This was my last card of a 6 card AOR at the beginning of the week.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 11:09 am

I do not have a checking account in TD bank. Actually I never banked with TD before.
Can I walk in a branch and apply on site? How much chance will I get approved, assuming I have good FICO score (760)?

I can also open a new checking account. But there is no checking account promotion right now. Will opening a checking account at the same time help getting the credit card application approved?
Old Aug 21, 2014, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by barrytuneup
the easy rewards card has the 200.00 cash back. the 20K points convert to cash as a check mailed to you if you want it. The same goes for the 5%. you can get check mailed or other options. The cash is NOT devalued. But the offer expires 9/6.
where did you see the 9/6 deadline? thanks
Old Aug 21, 2014, 3:40 pm

TD

If you open an account between August 1, 2014 and September 6, 2014, you are eligible to earn a one-time bonus offer of 20,000 Easy Rewards bonus points if you spend $500 in total net purchases (“net purchases” defined as any purchase in any category subject to the limitations below) using your new TD Easy Rewards Credit Card within 90 days of account opening date.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 3:41 pm

TD

It's on the bottom of page 3 of the T&C. Experienced MS always read the T&C for the "gotchas"
Old Aug 23, 2014, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by barrytuneup
It's on the bottom of page 3 of the T&C. Experienced MS always read the T&C for the "gotchas"
Thank you for pointing this out! I never read the T&C, always clicked "I read and agree to ...". You gave me a good example better to do so.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 12:52 am

Can they see the CLs for other cards? I um just curious because they initially gave me a $1,000 CL. I called and requested a CLI to $10,000. They ended up giving me $16,900, which is ironically $100 more than my previous highest CL. Is that just a coincidence? That number seems too odd to be.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 2:14 pm

Programs: (PM)AA SPG (Marriott), Hilton
Originally Posted by commdiver
Can they see the CLs for other cards?
When a card has a limit, it will appear on your credit report. (There are a few narrow exceptions to this.)

So yes, by pulling your CR, they can see credit limits on any open tradelines, and for closed ones that have not aged off the report.
Old Aug 26, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Will never by anything with airlines
Originally Posted by wvums
I'm in the same boat as you. I applied 2 days ago and am getting the same 7 to 10 day story. Same general metrics as you. This was my last card of a 6 card AOR at the beginning of the week.
What ended up happening? How long before you had responses on TD Decision? Thx
Old Aug 26, 2014, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by explorer84
I called again today and inquired and got the same 7 to 10 day story still. I blatantly asked if that just meant I was declined and had to wait on the mail and the credit rep said there was no decision yet and the application is still under review. I asked if there was an underwriter or credit analyst I could speak with to verify information and get a decision more quickly and was also told no.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 8:57 am

Just came back from a local TD branch. Opened a checking account there, hoping it can help the credit card application.
After checking account was opened, I applied for the rewards card. However, I am not approved on site. The message let me wait for some time, and there is a toll free number to call as well.

FICO is 770 (from Discover IT). I thought it would be easy. Sigh...
Old Sep 4, 2014, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by explorer84
I finally got a response today. Applied on August 18th. Decision wasn't made until today, even with me calling and pushing for a decision every day for the past week. Visa Sig card with 7.5k limit. Last app of a 6 card AOR.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 10:25 pm

Programs: None
Originally Posted by wvums
I finally got a response today. Applied on August 18th. Decision wasn't made until today, even with me calling and pushing for a decision every day for the past week. Visa Sig card with 7.5k limit. Last app of a 6 card AOR.
How did you get a decision? Mail or E-mail or Just an update on your call to C/S.

This app was the last one as part of my 5 card AOR.

I applied around the same time as you did (08/20) and no decision yet.
Old Sep 5, 2014, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by BADELAYS
How did you get a decision? Mail or E-mail or Just an update on your call to C/S.

This app was the last one as part of my 5 card AOR.

I applied around the same time as you did (08/20) and no decision yet.
When calling the same automated status number as before. Once I entered my info it said congrats you are approved. I spoke with a cs rep to determine my CL. I was told another 7 to 10 days to see my card in the mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.