Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: Is it useful to maintain list of domestic USA Priority Pass lounges in the Wikipost?
Yes, the list is useful in its present form.
20.69%
Yes, but only if the list included a link to the details of each lounge.
20.69%
No.
58.62%
Other, please reply to thread with specifics.
0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 18, 2016, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: m907
This thread is a continuation of: US Centurion and Platinum Members receive Priority Pass Select [2011 - 2015]

The Priority Pass mobile Apps and website are useful for navigating the complicated hours, times and locations of these lounges.

There are Priority Pass lounges at these USA airports. (Centurion Lounges are also listed for convenience, but do not accept Priority Pass):
  • Anchorage
  • AtlantaThe Club at ATL - Concourse F, Airside, Upper Level. 06:00-21:30 Daily (Accessible from any gate via Plane Train)
  • Baltimore: Chesapeake Club Lounge, International Terminal E. Hours Vary, Check PP App. (International Departures Only, Domestic See Below for Airspace)
  • Boston (2)
  • Chicago (ORD)(2): Terminal 5 Only - Air France VIP Lounge. 09:00-20:00 Daily.
  • Cincinnati (CVG)
  • Cleveland (CLE): The Club CLE (opening September in Concourse B)
  • Colorado Springs
  • Dallas (DFW): Accessible from Any Terminal via SkyLinkThe Club at DFW - Terminal D. Hours: 07:30-19:30 Daily
    AMEX Centurion Lounge Also Available at Concourse D. (See Below)
  • Honolulu (2)
  • Houston (2)Terminal D: KLM Crown Lounge. Hours: 06:00 - 22:00 daily. Near gate D8.
    Terminal D: Air France Lounge. Hours: 12:00 - 20:00 daily. Near gate D12.
  • Las Vegas (2):Terminal 1: The Club at LAS. Hours: 06:00-02:00 Daily.
    Terminal 3: The Club at LAS. Hours: 08:00-00:00 Daily. Across from Gate E2
    AMEX Centurion Lounge Also Available at Concourse D.
  • Los Angeles (5):Terminal 2: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge. Hours: 05:00-10:00 & 13:00-23:00 daily
    Terminal 2: Air France Business Class Lounge. Hours: 10:00-19:00 Monday, 10:00-20:30 Tuesday & Wednesday. 10:00-23:00 Thursday-Saturday. 10:00-22:00 Sunday.
    Terminal 3: The Virgin America Loft. Hours: 06:00-23:30 Daily.
    Terminal 6: Alaska Airlines Board Room. Hours: 05:00-22:00 Daily.
    Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT): KAL Lounge (Airside) - Hours: 08:00-00:00, Monday, Wednesday & Friday. 08:00-16:00, 19:00-00:00 Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday. (Closed for cleaning besides those hours). Have a pour your own bar, finger sandwiches and other light snacks.
  • Miami (3):Concourse D: Centurion Lounge (see below)
    Concourse F: Club America
    Concourse J: Avianca VIP Lounge
    Concourse J: VIP Lounge Miami
  • Minneapolis/St.Paul
  • Newark
  • New York JFK (2):Terminal 1: KAL Business Lounge. Hours: 14:30-20:30 Daily.
    Terminal 1: Air France - KLM Lounge. Opening Hours: 06:00 - 02:00 Daily.
    Terminal 4: Wingtips Lounge. 24 Hr Access Daily.
    See below for Terminal 5 Airspace Lounge
  • New York LGA:Central Terminal - Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge:Landside, Before Security, Concourse A, Level 3. Hours: 05:15-20:30 Daily.
    See below for AMEX Centurion Lounge
  • Orlando (MCO)The Club at MCO - Near gate 91. 06:00-21:00 Daily (Accessible from gates 70-129)
  • Phoenix: Terminal 4, The Club at PHX. Hours: 08:00 - 15:30 daily (30 Mar - 24 Oct). 08:00 - 17:30 daily (25 Oct - 29 Mar).
  • Pittsburgh (PIT) - The Club PIT - Concourse C, near the central Air Mall.
  • Portland
  • Sanford
  • San Francisco (International Terminal, flights departing from Concourse A only)
  • San Jose (SJC)The Club at SJC - Near gate A15. 05:00-22:00 Daily (Accessible from all gates post security in both terminals A and B)
  • Seattle (4):Concourse A: The Club
    Concourse B: Centurion Studio
    Concourse D: Alaska Airlines Board Room - Near D1
    South Satellite: The Club
    North Satellite: Alaska Airlines Board Room - Between N1 & N2
  • Washington IAD:Concourse A: Air France - KLM Lounge. HOURS: 7:00 - 22:00 daily, but may shutdown after AF departure. Opposite Gate A22. Showers may not be available until 8:00; New Restriction July 2017: As per the Priority Pass Website, Cardholders will not be admitted into the lounge between 14:30 - 22:00 . (Check the Priority Pass website, as AF in the past has been less restrictive in the off-season). Sky Team Elite Plus on an international itinerary have access to the lounge whether flying AF or other Sky Team carrier. AF will sometimes admit Delta Sky Club members during their restricted time if they have space.
    Concourse B: Turkish Airlines Lounge near Gate 43; Hours: 6:00-23:00 daily
    Concourse B: British Airways Galleries Lounge. STRICT HOURS: 07:00-14:00 Daily. Take train to Concourse B and go up to Concourse Level. (Outside of these hours, OneWorld Sapphire and Emerald members may have access depending on OneWorld Airline and Itinerary.)

With AF and BA restrictions, it appears that Turkish Airlines is the IAD lounge for travelers needing afternoon or evening access with a Priority Pass.

AMEX Platinum Cardholders Can Also Access: (See This Thread for More info)
The AMEX Centurion Lounge:
Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW)
Denver (DEN) - Terminal C
Hong Kong (HKG)
Houston-Bush (IAH) - Terminal 4
Las Vegas (LAS)
Miami (MIA)
New York LaGuardia (LGA) - Main Terminal
Philadelphia (PHL)
San Francisco (SFO) - Terminal 3
Seattle (SEA)

Airspace Lounges:
New York (JFK) - Terminal 5.
Cleveland (CLE) - Post security, Main Terminal just before the B Concourses
Baltimore (BWI) - Concourse D, post-security, near gate D10. Also accessible to other concourses by presenting a same-day BWI boarding pass to Concourse D security.
San Diego (SAN) - Terminal 2, post-security, between the Terminal 2 East security checkpoint and bridge to Terminal 2 West (between gates 23 and 33)

Escape Lounges:
Cincinnati (CVG) - Gate 1
Hartford (BDL) - Located across from Gate 1
Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) - T1, Mezzanine Level of Mall Area above Concourse E
Oakland (OAK) - T1, across from Gate 9, between Gates 8 and 8A
Providence (PVD) - near gate 18
Reno/Tahoe (RNO) - Opening 12/15/17 at the entrance of the concourse just up the escalators from the TSA.

Print Wikipost

Amex Centurion and Platinum Priority Pass benefit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2017, 2:44 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by nmenaker
is there a list of which clubs accept the digital card? Or is it in the app?
At prioritypass.com you can lookup lounges by airport, and Digital Card Accepted appears in the Facilities list. It is listed in a similar fashion in the app.
Old Mar 8, 2017, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by mia
You need to request it, but the cost is included in the annual fee for the card. The Club at PHX acepts the digital version of the Priority Pass card. I suggest that you call American Express to request activation of the Priority Pass benefit, and ask if they can give you your membership number and PIN in time to activate the digital version before you travel. You will need to install the Priority Pass app on your phone to use the digital card.
Thanks.
And I can take 2 guests free, correct?
Old Mar 8, 2017, 6:38 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by mak101
Thanks.
No guest are for a fee. The two free guests doesn't begin till after march 30, 2017
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by nmenaker
No guest are for a fee. The two free guests doesn't begin till after march 30, 2017
More specifically, the front desk at the lounge won't know whether or not you're charged for guests, or what the cost is. It's all based on your PP membership type. For Amex Platinum cardholders until 3/30/17, there is a cost for guests. It will be billed automatically to the Amex Platinum.
Old Mar 9, 2017, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by Steve M
More specifically, the front desk at the lounge won't know whether or not you're charged for guests, or what the cost is. It's all based on your PP membership type. For Amex Platinum cardholders until 3/30/17, there is a cost for guests. It will be billed automatically to the Amex Platinum.
ouch! I need to use it before March

But for my membership amex will not charge anything correct?

Is there any similar benefits on SPG?
Old Mar 9, 2017, 10:23 am
mia

Originally Posted by mia
... the cost is included in the annual fee for the card.
But for my membership amex will not charge anything correct?
I do not know how to make it clearer. You have already paid for the Priority Pass benefit. It is included only with Platinum and Centurion, not Starwood.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:56 pm

Is Priority Pass Select no longer available for AMEX Platinum authorized user?

I have added authorized users (additional $175 Annual Fee) for my AMEX Platinum and they received their own Platinum card with separate account number and online accounts.

I can enroll for Priority Pass Select (status is Enrollment Pending), but for the authorized user, they got this error:

"Either your log-in information was incorrect or your Card account is not eligible for this benefit.

If you are registered to manage your account online, please verify and re-enter your user ID and password to try again. Or, you may try enrolling with the toll-free phone number listed on the log-in page.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please call the number on the back of your Card and speak to a customer service representative. We apologize for the inconvenience."

They tried to register as follow:
1). Login to americanexpress.com
2). Select "Benefits" --> Priority Pass
3). Click "online" where it said "To receive complimentary access to a Priority Pass℠ Select lounge, enroll in Priority Pass℠ Select online."

The link "Online" will take you here

So my question: is Priority Pass Select no longer available for authorized user?
Old Apr 28, 2017, 3:50 am
mia

Originally Posted by ChuckieCheese
is Priority Pass Select no longer available for authorized user?
It is available, and MUST be requested by telephone.
rettik likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 3:39 am

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
I know this thread is for Priority Pass lounges, but I wanted to add that Escape Lounges now welcomes Plats + 2 free guests at their US locations. So far it is just MSP and OAK. There were positive reviews of the MSP location in this thread, so I look forward to trying it out soon!
Old Jul 8, 2017, 5:11 am
mia

Discussion of the Escape Lounge benefit is here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...k-bdl-msp.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ta-escape.html
Old Jul 10, 2017, 4:47 pm

Business Platinum Priority Pass Guests

I keep reading in multiple blogs about the Bus Plat allowing 2 guests for priority pass lounges. However, every time I look at the official benefits on the AMEX website or in invitations AMEX sends me to apply, it states no free guests.

What is the real policy?

7 Priority Pass Select
These Terms and Conditions govern Business Platinum Card Members' participation in and use of the Priority Pass™ Select program. Priority Pass is an independent airport lounge access program. By enrolling in Priority Pass Select, you agree that you will be responsible for all accompanying guest visits and will be automatically charged $27 per guest to your Business Platinum CardŽ from American Express after you have signed for the visit and it has been reported to Priority Pass by the participating lounge
Old Jul 10, 2017, 5:27 pm
mia

Login to your Business Platinum account at americanexpress.com
Click: Membership > Benefits
Look: American Express Global Lounge Collection℠
Click: Learn more
Read:

You may bring 2 guests for no charge. Most lounges allow you to bring additional guests for a fee, which will be charged to your Business Platinum CardŽ. Due to processing, charges may not appear on your account statement for up to 60 days.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 12:33 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Starwood Platinum, AA, SW, Delta
priority pass for terminal 2 at lax

are there any lounges that are partnered with priority pass for terminal 2 at lax ? I have the amex plat but it doesn't seem to offer much lounge access for terminal 2 at lax. Does anyone know if the walk is far or if it is possible to walk to KAL from terminal 2
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:57 am
mia

Originally Posted by happyvoid
are there any lounges that are partnered with priority pass for terminal 2 at lax ?...
There are no secret Priority Pass lounges. There are only two at LAX, in terminal 6 and in the TBIT.
Diplomatico likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 8:13 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by happyvoid
are there any lounges that are partnered with priority pass for terminal 2 at lax ? I have the amex plat but it doesn't seem to offer much lounge access for terminal 2 at lax. Does anyone know if the walk is far or if it is possible to walk to KAL from terminal 2
Originally Posted by mia
There are no secret Priority Pass lounges. There are only two at LAX, in terminal 6 and in the TBIT.
...requiring going through security twice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.