FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Centurion and Platinum Priority Pass benefit
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:56 pm
ChuckieCheese

Is Priority Pass Select no longer available for AMEX Platinum authorized user?

I have added authorized users (additional $175 Annual Fee) for my AMEX Platinum and they received their own Platinum card with separate account number and online accounts.

I can enroll for Priority Pass Select (status is Enrollment Pending), but for the authorized user, they got this error:

"Either your log-in information was incorrect or your Card account is not eligible for this benefit.

If you are registered to manage your account online, please verify and re-enter your user ID and password to try again. Or, you may try enrolling with the toll-free phone number listed on the log-in page.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please call the number on the back of your Card and speak to a customer service representative. We apologize for the inconvenience."

They tried to register as follow:
1). Login to americanexpress.com
2). Select "Benefits" --> Priority Pass
3). Click "online" where it said "To receive complimentary access to a Priority Pass℠ Select lounge, enroll in Priority Pass℠ Select online."

The link "Online" will take you here

So my question: is Priority Pass Select no longer available for authorized user?