Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club des Actionnaires Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2014, 7:16 pm

Programs: BA Go | CX Sl | CZ SL | Accor Plat | SPG Gold
i also recently bought shares and registered for the CdA and got an email from investor relations today asking me to provide another email address.

The email address i provided first is linked to my Accor Advantage Plus account.
seems they cant upgrade an Advantage plus account and have to open another account for me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
Old Oct 7, 2014, 9:08 pm

Exactly the same thing happened to me with Adv + / Cda.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:34 pm

Do you guys ever get upgrades without asking? I guess they don't really do a lot of upgrades in Europe for platinum members....
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by EB86
Do you guys ever get upgrades without asking? I guess they don't really do a lot of upgrades in Europe for platinum members....
Yes!
Well, I usually ask beforehand. However, this time i asked before i even had a reservation (just a general "do you give out complimentary upgrades to plats?" to know whether or not i should book the room at all).

Upon check in, i was told that i got an upgrade into a suite without me mentioning the status ^ That was in China though.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 2:23 am

Originally Posted by zehbra
To those in the known: Was this a human error or is it (as i suspect) their computer system which gives them some wrong status information with CdA people? Just curious..
From what I understand, the system registers all your card history.

The Club des Actionnaires card is labelled as such, with no mention of its Platinum equivalence. Sometimes, the clerk sees this card, which they failed to recognize, and browse through your card history to discover your previous Silver status, and then they finally have something friendly.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 3:23 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by cwis
From what I understand, the system registers all your card history.

The Club des Actionnaires card is labelled as such, with no mention of its Platinum equivalence. Sometimes, the clerk sees this card, which they failed to recognize, and browse through your card history to discover your previous Silver status, and then they finally have something friendly.
I see, that makes sense! Thanks for the info.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 10:31 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by cwis
The Club des Actionnaires card is labelled as such, with no mention of its Platinum equivalence.
The word "Platinum" is on the front of my CdA card.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by IMH
The word "Platinum" is on the front of my CdA card.
Yes it is written on the physical card. Not in the IT system…
Old Oct 8, 2014, 11:09 pm

Programs: AF/KL Gold
Originally Posted by DGMAX
i also recently bought shares and registered for the CdA and got an email from investor relations today asking me to provide another email address.

The email address i provided first is linked to my Accor Advantage Plus account.
seems they cant upgrade an Advantage plus account and have to open another account for me?

Anyone has similar experiences?
Indeed. Currently Platinium, I registered in late May for the CdA membership. I only got the reply last week, despite a few emails sent to them. They also asked me another email adress, and gave them the one I am currently registered under, at Le Club. And finally they have upgraded my plat account (my status lasted only until end November) to a CdA, therefore I do not understand the purpose of asking another email adress.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:13 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
So for buying it in the USA, is it only AC.PA or does ACRFF also qualify?
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:07 pm
IMH

Originally Posted by jason8612
is it only AC.PA or does ACRFF also qualify?
This has been covered more than once in this thread: ADRs do not qualify.

The International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) for Accor common stock is FR0000120404. Some brokerages identify it as AC:FR or AC.FR (with FR standing for France), some use AC:PA or AC.PA (PA for Paris as the stock's 'home' exchange).
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:14 am

I bought minumum amount of shares on October 15, applied for CdA membership next day and today status of account changed to Platinum - Member Le Club des Actionnaires.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:30 am
IMH

Welcome, gguniss -- to FlyerTalk and the Club des Actionnaires!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by IMH
Welcome, gguniss -- to FlyerTalk and the Club des Actionnaires!
Thanks, indeed!
Old Nov 5, 2014, 2:36 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by gguniss
I bought minumum amount of shares on October 15, applied for CdA membership next day and today status of account changed to Platinum - Member Le Club des Actionnaires.
Just checking, did you register for the club at this link?

http://www.accor.com/en/finance/reta...scription.html

Do they know which Le Club account to upgrade just based on the email address you enter in that page?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.