Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Discussion about, and issues with, new website & booking engine post 13 Nov 16

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion about, and issues with, new website & booking engine post 13 Nov 16

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:22 am

Just been to check in for a flight dn discovered that our seat reservations have been changed in all 4 of the bookings that we have pending. Assume it is another enhancement!

My husband can just log in. I have to answer security questions- any idea how I remove them?
Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
So I use FF and have only been asked the security questions once. Other users have issues and it seems browser dependent. Try another browser, I think Chrome is the favourite to avoid this nonsense at the moment.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 12:48 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by Barnaby100
Just been to check in for a flight dn discovered that our seat reservations have been changed in all 4 of the bookings that we have pending. Assume it is another enhancement!

My husband can just log in. I have to answer security questions- any idea how I remove them?
Not only the seat assignments could have been changed but the dates too!

In a lot of cases the system changed the date one day forwards or backwards > should be automatically changed back but better check

The seat assignments can be related to the fact that they have a lot of equipment changes (mine was 787 to 330)
Old Jan 15, 2017, 5:08 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR
Does anyone know where the Premium Economy Upgrade Vouchers from the MBNA Black Card appear on the new site?
Old Jan 15, 2017, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
they appear in your list of account activity as they have always done.
Old Jan 15, 2017, 10:09 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
they appear in your list of account activity as they have always done.
Thanks - got it.
Old Jan 30, 2017, 2:02 am

New website issues

Anyone had problems with the new website and linking a reservation to a flying club number? My sisters flight isn't showing under her flying club number but when she goes in to add her number to the reservation it says "unable to process at this time". She contacted Virgin and they say her number is attached but it doesn't appear to be. Anyone else had this issue?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:55 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
Looks like VS has fixed some of the web site problems I was having with the way things displayed and missing credits (although they were showing up on the Virgin Red app properly)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.