Community
Wiki Posts
Search

USAirways App--UPDATED--NOW LIVE

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2014, 11:10 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Originally Posted by gruss
Mobile BPs have been in the app for months, go to "boarding pass wallet" from the main menu.
This has never worked for me. Latest version still makes me enter an email address, wait for the emails, go to a web page in Safari and only then can the BP be added to iOS Passbook.

I've never understood how to get a BP stored in the "Boarding Pass Wallet" but as long as it's in Passbook I guess it doesn't matter.

Does it matter if the res was made through a corporate agency? I can add the trip via PNR and it (now) stays there.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 12:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP / HH Diamond
You need to sign up an email address to use the Boarding Pass Wallet, then use the same email address when checking in. The vast majority of my flights are booked through corporate, and this works for every mobile-enabled station.

(Why more are not mobile capable is another topic, on another thread.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.