Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vinesse.com

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:32 pm

where to enter DM #?

Tried to order today from Vinesse but did not see a spot to enter DM # for 6 bottle of wine grab bag. Help?!
Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by billysobrien
Tried to order today from Vinesse but did not see a spot to enter DM # for 6 bottle of wine grab bag. Help?!
Should be the page where you write in your billing info and address. It should be about 3/4 down the page before you submit your order.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:17 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
I ordered the wine chiller on 10/2. Looks like my card hasn't been charged yet so it hasn't been shipped yet.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 7:57 am

Programs: AA Gold, IHG Platinum
If you had an account already, you won't be able to input your US# again. I supposed that US# is still linked but to be safe, I created a new account. Got the miles posted in days.

Originally Posted by billysobrien
Old Oct 12, 2011, 2:31 pm

Got the book in today. It is a very nice book.
Here is the funny part: there was a Borders sticker on the book. Looks like vinesse.com bought the books from closeout price from them.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 3:55 pm

Still no miles from my 9/30 order.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott-SPG Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by davidwu
If you had an account already, you won't be able to input your US# again. I supposed that US# is still linked but to be safe, I created a new account. Got the miles posted in days.
Yup, I used the same account I created for Vinesse last year but there was no way to list my DM account #.

I gambled anyhow on the book, and the miles posted quickly.

10/6/2011 10/07/11 VINESSE.COM WINE PURCHASE 40

Note my order date was actually 10/4/2011, though it may have shipped on 10/6/2011. The points posted before I received the book (which has yet to come LOL).
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:14 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Gold
Ordered wine glasses 2 days ago, contacted today and told not in stock, order something else. This happened with Skymall as well what is wrong with these vendors learn how to update the inventory on your websites!!
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:33 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I ordered Vinesse on 9/30, but pretty late in the day (10pm eastern) ... it was delivered pretty quickly

10/7/2011 10/14/11 VINESSE.COM WINE PURCHASE 50
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:41 pm

Programs: Doing GS11, probably affiliated with every program out there
Originally Posted by amolkold
I ordered Vinesse on 9/30, but pretty late in the day (10pm eastern) ... it was delivered pretty quickly

10/7/2011 10/14/11 VINESSE.COM WINE PURCHASE 50
EXACTLY the same for me
Old Oct 14, 2011, 12:58 pm

got the vinesse hit posted.I think they post every friday .I got my product also delivered yesterday.
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:22 pm

Are we sure we are getting a hit for Vinesse wine chillers? Could it be that the miles are posting but it does not count as a hit?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:33 pm

Programs: US CP, MR Plat, SPG Plat, HHonors Gold, National X
Originally Posted by bobby21
Are we sure we are getting a hit for Vinesse wine chillers? Could it be that the miles are posting but it does not count as a hit?
Beltway in #1 post of the "Other partner" thread reports had confirmed hits for buying accessories.

Just got the miles, but still no cooler..!! Wished all vendors would post the miles before delivering the product!!
Old Oct 14, 2011, 6:35 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Ok - here is a odd one. My wife ordered the cabernet book a couple of weeks ago. At the time she registered for an account and they sent her a confirmation email with her name/address etc...

Anyways fast forward 7-10 I start to wonder about the posting of miles so I try to log in to her account but it doesn't seem to exist. I tried to use her order number and email address etc.. but the site just didn't recognize it. She hadn't been charged yet on her credit card so I assumed they just canceled the order since they were running out of the books.

Fast forward another week and I log into my 1 year olds's account and surprise - there is a posting from today for the Vinesse order (which also happened to arrive today). Checked and wife's card was charged a few days ago.

I may have later gone in and tried to do a dummy order for my son using his DM number and judging by the info in the thread above, it sounds like the Vinesse website will readily transfer info around in the accounts if you log in using multiple numbers on the same computer. Still - I never actually ordered anything deliberately for my son on there.

So bottom line, now that this has posted should I chalk it up as a hit for him or do I need to worry about it getting taken back?
Old Oct 14, 2011, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Nikolaos
Beltway in #1 post of the "Other partner" thread reports had confirmed hits for buying accessories.

Just got the miles, but still no cooler..!! Wished all vendors would post the miles before delivering the product!!
My miles & hit posted several days ago for the cabernet book, which hasn't arrived (not that I care).

Originally Posted by bobby21
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/17245711-post33.html

Last edited by beltway; Oct 14, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.